Diaper thread AM pacific standard time

Diaper thread AM pacific standard time.
But all time zones are welcome to contribute pix of those smooth padded asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

medtronicsolutions.medtronic.com/TrialPackInco?Source=BettyMills
abdlfactory.com/tykables-pleather-plastic-backed-leather-inspired-diapers
abdlfactory.com/fabine-exclusive-thick-black-plastic-exterior-diaper
abdlcompany.com/shop/adult-diapers/rainbow-pride-adult-diapers/
jp.abuniverse.com/製品/space/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

East coast reporting in to lend a hand so the thread doesn't die.

Bump

I need a Diaper girlfriend
I dreamed about it today
I fantasize irl all the time about someone secretly wearing
Wtf is wrong with me ffs

Be patient. It took me 26 years to find someone.

Great. But logistics. Where do you find these cute adult diapers and accessories?

Do you have any examples or diapers you like which have been posted in this thread?

What's your favourite diaper, lads?

Thickness: Dry 24/7
Everyday: Abriform 4s
Value: ATN (Only $8 a pack!)

I'll give an honorable mention of Attends with the waistband as it was the first diaper I bought some 14 years ago when I finally moved out. Just put a stuffer in it and you're good to go!

ABU preschool cotton feel
Very soft, cool design and pretty stealthy under regular pants if you want to wear outside
Never tried the Caroussel diapers since they don't ship in my country but I heard they are really great

>medical diapers
ew

Gonna buy a pack of those as soon as they're available in europe again

Currently loving the Space. Was pleasantly surprised by Super Dry Kids as well, fits surprisingly well for a single-tape diaper.

What company are you ordering from ? I'm in France I use The ABDL Factory, any tips ?

I recently tried a Reassurance cloth backed diaper and was amazed at the thickness. I was impressed and I don't tend to like that backing.

I guess I like the institutionalized look of medical diapers. I haven't tried ABDL ones in about 3-4 years.

ABU has a european shop, I used that this time.
I've used ABDL factory in the past though, good experiences too. Completely forgot that they existed, thanks.

I'll check it thanks

Does ABU ship to Japan?

bump for interest

There is an ABU Japan.

How about some messy diapers?

Only a small percentage of abdls are into messing
I'm not anyway so won't post it

I'm a little girl, and my daddy is a new daddy, he is not into the diapers but I'm into it, well not messing in them maybe just wearing them, he's not the greatest daddy either how do I help him learn? He's not "daddy" enough, no rules, idk no punishments for when I throw fits /: I just want him to take more control how do I tell him this?

you all need to unironically kill yourselves
diaper-fetishism is degenerate and subhuman

drop him and let someone else have a chance

me - thoughts??

nice

Compromises will have to be made. Remember, he's new to this crazy stuff. I myself am not a stern caregiver as ageplay is an escape for my lg. Perhaps guide him along a bit more?

Show him threads like this.

I switch being a "little" with my girlfriend and she suddenly became interested after seeing the cuteness of it all.

why the fuck do you wear diapers

Cute!

Let him know explicitly what you want. Don't assume he's going to know how to do what you want him to do

Very cute. I want to crawl in there and play with her

Another best coast reporting in

My gf doesn't like diapers much, but likes lolita dresses and dolls and such. It's just a loving activity. At least if we need to be in diapers for any reason in the far off future, at least that embarrassment is over now than later.

A lot of us in this thread probably wear diapers.

absolutely.

I'm in love.

It's a fetish some people have (that's us)
Mostly it's part of a thing called ageplay, infantilism etc... Absolutely NOTHING to do with actual childrens, it's a role play

femanon here, i've had this issue many a time where i'm interested in someone but they're inexperienced, maybe because they were vanilla before they met you and you're introducing them to bdsm or they were a dom before, but you need them to be a daddy and he doesn't get how they're inherently different.

first off, you cannot force someone to be into the diapers, or any fetish, if they are not. don't push him, not even a little bit. if he starts doing it just to make you happy, it will breed resentment. regarding the not being 'daddy' enough ~ i hear you. if he is willing to listen and you are willing to instruct him (a little bit awkward doing this because of course, you are a little, you're submissive, you don't want to have to teach him how to daddy you) then the problem will sort itself out. tell him about the kinds of things he should be doing. putting cartoons on for you, colouring with you, making up a list of rules for you and enforcing them - right down to the little things like taking your hand when you cross the road, checking your seat belt, telling you to hold your cup with both hands so you don't drop it. reiterate that you get your kicks out of him making you feel small and unable to do things alone and eventually he'll get the jist and start coming up with the shit on his own. it's not rocket science - tell him to read up on the many blog posts about it, look up binkieprincess on youtube / other ddlg vloggers, ffs watch parents at the supermarket

Have you tried it? Nothing quite as stress releasing as smoking a bowl, and wearing a diaper. You going into this mental state where nothing matters

Thanks guys, I been looking into information websites I try to show him then I get a little embarrassed, he's my boyfriend before being daddy so he's still trying to adjust I guess? Idk I'll figure it out but thanks

personally i wear them because i feel cute and enjoy feeling like a baby

cont- wearing them in no way turns me on

>if we need to be in diapers for any reason in the far off future, at least that embarrassment is over now than later.
Well some people don't have the choice, I don't think actual incontinence is the same. This is something you can choose, for example, sometimes after wearing for 3 days straight, I don't want to anymore. When I'm sick of it I can just save some for later... idk maybe I'll like itwho knows ?

Yeah I totally understand he seems into it and he likes it, he colors with me and stuff but I want him to be a little more strict, and also the little things like checking the seatbelt thing, that's cute hahaha, he wants this aswell, he's not very strict to begin with, during sex he prefers me to be the dom and he's the sub, plus idk if he wants this relationship between us being daddy and little as an all day lifestyle idk I'll talk to him I'm just a bit embarrassed

it's degenerate, unironically kill yourself.

you arent cute when you're fucking wearing a diaper
die

aww, who hurt you

a subset of my medical fetish

you may have a switch on your hands. Work on little things for now and be patient on the lifestyle to take shape.

Someone needs a hug :c

also me

cutie booty

yeah already tried to suppress it because of shame, didn't worked. Tried suicide too, instant regret
Now after couples years of therapy during my young adult years with a really great psychiatrist, I asume it and live with it.
Go eat a dick fag

You have any more?

I have lots :p although most of them are close-ups I took for someone who really loves seeing all the details on them.

Pull-ups swell up a lot in the pool :p never actually tried adult diapers.

we will take all you have

that isn't too much of a problem. If you're in the states, you can just get a free box of cheapy adult diapers. Not the greatest, but you cant compete with free stuff!

forgot my link

medtronicsolutions.medtronic.com/TrialPackInco?Source=BettyMills

Aww but they're all plain white! prints are where it's at :p

not true! You get a sample pack of Curity Training Pants!!!!

>tfw EU doesn't have goodnites
they're so cute I want them ugh
Drynites are good (and have better absorbence or so I've heard, obviously I don't know the comparison myself but Drynites do have that pretty well covered) with the butterflies but they're not as cute as princesses/tinkerbell

Ooh? how do they stack up against pull-ups?

pampers trainers were really thick and comfy until recently... pretty disappointed with how cheap they got.

bumppp

Not sure. They are stuffer-tier for me.

The goodnites here have disney prints on the small and medium sizes, the butterflies are on the biggest ones :p

Black diaper, neat :o anyone know what kind these are?

I love this set ! More by any chance ?

I have quite the abdl/diaper story for you all
>be me
>Junior in high school
>Have huge abdl fetish
>Want to find a girl who's also into the lifestyle, but I want to know that they have the fetish first before I admit to them my kinks, as I don't want to look like a jackass telling some random chick about how I like girls in diapers, ruining my reputation in high school
>Spend months in pain of ">tfw no diaper gf" until one day in the halls I come across this one special girl...
>She's an OPEN, HONEST-TO-GOD, ABDL
>she wears diapers at school, you can just barely see the plastic sticking out of her pants
>She wears brightly-colored clothes with little-kid shows themed clothing, like a My Little Pony backpack
>Has cute, medium/short-cut hair
>She skips like a little girl to her classes, and can be heard making cute little babbles and cries while she's on her way
>She's a little chubby but fuck it, this is the closest I'll ever come.
>2 weeks of spotting her from a far
>Decide its finally time to make a bigger move than Max Keeble would ever fucking think of
>Approach her
>As I make my way, think of how important this could to my life, how I could finally lose my virginity and maybe even have a cute abdl wife to diaper and play with
>Finally walk up to her
>As I see her full, uncovered face for the first time, I realise I made a fatal mistake
>She's retarded; One of the few special education kids in our school
>instantregret.jpg
>Immediatley get out of the area
>Run to the bathroom to throw up at my legitimate fuck-headedness
>Skip 2nd period that day, already left by lunch

6 years later and I still feel like I'm the real retard, guys...

kek, you fucking idiot

>fuck it, this is the closest I'll ever come
I love you user

abdlfactory.com/tykables-pleather-plastic-backed-leather-inspired-diapers

all my pics are scattered on this HDD. I would like a complete set myself!

those are actually the rearz seduction

Found one

no idea but I have seen black diapers on ebay a few times.

I can relate. There was a girl in one of my english classes (I think) that was silent and had some aides with her. She wasn't hideous looking or anything and dressed semi-formally, but I did notice her protection sticking out the back.

I lived close to my HS which was being renovated in parts of the house. One day I notice the girl in the truck the home repair guy owns. My diaper fetish was pretty dormant back then, but I always wondered about her.

I thought I had it bookmarked, but thanks for coming though with the right title!

many thanks!!!!

Pretty sure I found them :p
abdlfactory.com/fabine-exclusive-thick-black-plastic-exterior-diaper

Oh boy. Those look even better that the ones I saw on ebay.

I'm a tad worried that most of these only come in medium and large sizes. I'm tiny D: but I definitely want to try these

Do you have more pics of you diapered in a swimsuit these are so fucking hot.

I do not unfortunately :p I'd take a few more but atm I don't wanna leave the comfort of my space heater

:(

That said the weather here is bipolar as hell, not opposed to taking more when it gets a bit warmer.

>tiny
Just wear multiple. Comfy as fuck :3

Ooh... when you put it that way I'm tempted to order large too, but I feel like those are made for lard people

Put me in the screencap

Feels like I'm using this thread as a shopping list, what kind is that?

Maybe a drynights? I dont know, but it makes sense as this bitch is in Scotland.

I love Littlelolikat, I gotinto wearing adult diapers thanks to her and her youtube channel

Pretty much. But it is quite comfy wearing multiple diapers.
For the sake of not wanting to ruin multiple, you can even use 2, tape / glue them together with hole to put padding inside. Boom, EXTRA THICC without the wastage.

she does seem like a genuine person, yes.

I've never seen that diaper before

It's newer. Hope you got deep pockets.

abdlcompany.com/shop/adult-diapers/rainbow-pride-adult-diapers/

>a jap in an actual major ABDL diaper instead of one of their products
well there's a welcome surprise

ABU has a presence in Japan.

jp.abuniverse.com/製品/space/

Who is this chick?

Bought a pack of M4s off Amazon around a month and a half ago and I finally had the chance last week to wear one. I opened the pack and put one on only to realize it was the cloth-like instead of the plastic backed. Really pissed off and I don't even want them. Should I just throw them out and order another pack from ABU? Don't really have the space for both, and I would never use the cloth back anyway.

Just have fun with the cloth back. They're pretty terrible but it's still something. The plastic backed will always be noted

Keep them. Make them doublers.

>tfw I prefer the cloth-backed

Have you always been a DL or were you introduced to it?

Is there a discord for abdl?

Plastic backed M4s are some of the best diapers ever. Cloth backed are comfortable for a while but they eventually become more of a nuisance to me

Can't really enjoy them. I wet them once and the outside starts to get a little damp after a while which ends up making my pants and chair damp. The tapes on them are awful, too, and they tend to sag like crazy and feel like they're falling apart. Plastic backed are infinite times better in my opinion.

Pretty much always been into it :p I was one of those little disney princess freaks when I was a kid so they HAD to be pull-ups.

I'm so happy I got a gf who is a dl. I've been a dl for a long time.

Not into the whole ab thing neither is she but I love seeing her in a diaper. We have a pack of Depends in the closet. I'm trying to convince her to wear them out in public. She's scared someone will notice she has one on. I say that's half the fun.

I'm always suspicious that Disney fangirls are or have the potential to be DLs or ABs or some mix of those two. I wish girls like you were easier to spot IRL

How did you meet?

My boyfriend's got no idea. I imagine he'd probably tolerate it but also tease me a good bit for it, lol.

The quiet ones are always the weirdest.

>make fetlife account
>scared to actually search for, let alone contact potential ABDLs in your area

Anyone else know this feel?

We actually met on Meetme.
She lived in a different state and after a year we moved in together.

I didn't learn she was a DL until 3 years into our relationship. I told her I wanted to know how deepest darkest fetishes.

I told her I liked the idea of her wearing a diaper and pissing in it. She was weirded out at first. But later on she told me that when she was 11 she tried putting on her baby brothers diaper on so she can pee in it. She failed to put it on so she said she spread it on the floor squatted over it and pissed.

I don't intend to go out of my way to meet people with this fetish. It's weird looking for friends based on a sexual fetish

>The quiet ones are always the weirdest.
And also the hardest to be in a relationship with, imo. Quiet girls never communicate what they need to

Post more Chloe

Who said anything about friends?

Well if you're looking for chicks with this fetish then don't even bother. Most girls on fetlife are proactive feminists who don't trust any guys who message them

Unless you're gay, if that's the case then I really don't care what you do

Wait so are you a DL too?

looks comfy

Los Angeles diaperfag here

can do

Just go to a local munch and try to be a reserved chad. If you have a decent body then thats a plus.

Damn son, I waited at least six months. I had her scan over a small fetlife wall of fetishes I have and started to trail from that up until another 4 months later I had her in a diaper and taking photos in a park. She really likes dressing up!

I guess the best ones aren't sought out, they're made?!

New Hampshire couple here!

pull-ups and goodnites

I'm a DL but not the point I wear it, but I am really turned on seeing girls in them and masturbating or pissing in them.
Every time I have changed my gf's pissy diaper I fuck the shit out of her.
Seeing her with her legs raised and spread, seeing her pussy and a pissy diaper under her makes me crazy.

they feel good

My girlfriend is the really shy type. We did discuss dark fetishes early on and we both did withhold some information we both though we're deal breakers.

But our relationship is to the point we will do our fetishes without a problem.

oh please tell me how anime catgirls and lolis are normal and non-degenerate

I like CVS adult diapers

Aren't drynites made by the same company as Goodnites

impressive

Yup but they are different... Why tho ?

pampers

What do the numbers mean, Mason?

I'll look around. I know I have some

They're timestamps ya dingus

welcome aboard!

Times she went #1 and #2 at, you genius
though it looks awfully clean and not discolored for those so I doubt it

good question

Perhaps the smallest full bladder in the world!

>unironically kill yourself
as opposed to killing yourself sarcastically...?

>not ironically killing yourself to stick it to the man
ishygddt

Oh this story is great. Thanks Cred Forumsro.

these ones are alright

Fake bullshit.

Did anyone here actually go to this event? I was looking at it when I was still on FetLife, but it's nowhere near me

hot

>tfw all the major play parties are halfway across the country
>tfw gf is a very jealous person which restricts me from any and all events

Maybe one day she'll come around.

We don't tell you how to drink until it kills the emptiness.

moar droopy diapers?

>Not wearing swim diapers

Tsk. Somebody isn't taking care of you.

Rearz Seduction.

Aw those are no fun though, they don't swell up!

diaper cream ?

lets hear some diaper fantasies or stories

But are you a cute grill.

I unironically messed myself yesterday. I don't even like messing (well, I don't like the cleanup) and I've never had a real accident before. But I was wearing a pretty full diaper so I couldn't hold it as well due not being able to push my legs together + kinda weakened due to being sick, so I couldn't hold it in when I got a big urge (had had urges before but thought I could just hold it until I had wet one more time and was going to change).

Still hated the cleanup but by god was it hot to actually lose control like that. I'll be holding that memory for a long time.

I like messing, the cleanup sucks though

When I was 12, my mom threatened to put me in diapers overnight if I wouldn't stop farting in the car. Really wish I would've farted one more time to see if she would actually put me in diapers

Literally anything with a girl in diapers at all

would be really cute

Is this becoming a popular fetish?

I hope not

discord/3tzVAAg
Sometimes active, sometimes not

judging by the HUGE influx of DDLG on tumblr and in more mainstream media these past few years, yes

which is also sad because clearly mdlb is the superior fetish

hard to say

who's worn a diaper in public?

Seeing as how lilemmie was 16 when this was taken.....

Is DaP on tumblr again?

I haven't browsed tumblr in a while

Done groceries frequently in diapers, even wet myself while browsing the pacifier rack (didnt end up getting one, too embarassed and they're probably too small anyway I guessed). No one notices, it's only obvious to people who know about it.

Nah that was from before she got doxed, she hasn't been seen since, it's fucking tragic.

I wonder how her life turned out after all that

I went to school with them on a few occasions. Gone shopping, running (don't recommend), and worn them on road trips.

Wore one out to the store out with my boyfriend who doesn't know I'm into them, turned a few shades whiter when he nearly slipped a hand into my jeans.

Luckily she was on the cusp of graduating highschool so she was probably able to just move to a big city without knowing anyone and continue on but fuck, imagine all of your classmates, friends, parents, principal etc getting sent your entire tumblr filled with pictures like that.
Fuck the degenerate who did that to her.

what kind were they?

You should just tell him.

It was kind of messed up what they made her do. I heard she had to delete the tumblr in front of her parents and the principal of her school. That nursery place she took pics in was in a daycare that her mom worked at, related to the school she attended, I assume

h

nah her nursery wasn't related to the school but she did have to delete her tumblr in front of them and then eventually her instagram too.
Her parents were strict as fuck and pretty shitty too so I could only imagine the fallout of them seeing that, she'd talk about how her mom would flip shit on her for bed wetting because "what would the neighbors think if they found out you did that"

goodnites

Damn. Poor girl, mom sounds crazy.

thats the degenerates fault yes. but why did she post all that in the first place? where her self esteem at? fuck her parents and upbringing for giving her none

That's what i wear in public

>tfw she was a DL drummer
>tfw I'm a DL drummer

woman pls come back

Damn, that's cold. Even I didn't have it that bad. I had to wear diapers until I was 10 because of birth defects, and pretty much kept wetting the bed until I was in my 20s. When I was little, my mom hated changing diapers and would leave me in a messy one for hours. She'd also change me in public out in the open sometimes, and hang up my plastic pants on the clothesline right outside our house in town. But even I didn't have it as bad as that poor girl.

Bump

Legit fucking awful, best girl tho, 10/10, waiting for the return once she estranges herself
Also this is the first dipe thread in ages that actually hit the image limit, god DAMN, good job Cred Forums

What about a day or two ago when we had like four in a row that reached the limit?

MORE LUMBER IS REQUIRED

I know plenty of girls doing work thats sex related and they have good self esteem. Just realised they can make good money because they happen to be female. They are taking advantage of that and dont feel bad about it. Most confident women i know.

Clearly I'm not browsing Cred Forums enough, and this thread wasn't even polluted by scat fag degenerates, top shelf.

She wasn't even of age when she started posting, completely irrelevant

I just downloaded the discord app for pc, how do I find you fuckers

Link is in the thread. Ctrl+f discord

I try to paste that link into the seacrh but nothing comes up, is it just inactive at the moment?

Don't copy and paste it like that, it's discord dot gg/whatever

Thanks from the app illiterate

Hot ass

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

nice

Stayin alive

No real point now. New thread!

True.

Sage party

Why is this a fetish?