Ya'll like Nintendo!?

Ya'll like Nintendo!?

I want to see how fast we can make magic happen b.

I'm pretty sure that with a million copy and pastes on facebook, twitter, Gamespot, IGN etc. Nintendo, by the end of the day, will inform us they are working on giving us the ability to play NES, Super Nintendo games on our Nintendo Switches like we should be able to, on mobile even! Must post this everywhere Nintendo might see:

Nintendo,

It seems easy to create a virtual console that goes from system to system carrying your entire library of games.

You could even carry your library unto a Virtual Console mobile APP!

I would feel confident to build a huge library of Nintendo games with this feature.

Honestly if you don't do this you:
1. Don't like your fans
2. You don't like having money thrown at you.

Pretty sure if you keep copying and pasting this in Nintendo comment sections they have to make this happen. Do work Nintendo fans!

INB4 personal army cause this is a gift for the world not just me personally.

This might work.

This is what copy pastais meant for!

you mean nintendo doesn't have a virtual consol library for the switch yet? they did for the wii and wii u.

Or you could stop being a faggot, pick up a PSP and just have it emulate the NES/SNES.

What's your point?
You don't think if thousands of people post this where Nintendo obviously sees it they won't have to respond.
Give me one damn reason how this doesn't work.

Bro i bought like 30 virtual console games on Wii, 10 of the same fucking games on 3DS and they're trying to get you to buy the same games on Wii U over again. No signs of a virtual console on Switch even.

On library carried through each console so you don't have to buy the same games 100 times. Easily put that shit n a mobile app so everyone with a cell pho e is buying Nintendo games.

Common sense really. Just finding an easy way to get the word out.

Are you like 12? get the fuck off Cred Forums you underage retard

I've got PC emulator man with all the games. Just something about playing a legit version without bugs or viruses of NES games on a Nintendo console that makes my dick like really hard.

Bro. If like 10 people posted this copy pasta on Nintendo forums Nintendo would see it and at least have the idear that people want a legit virtual console so they can play classic games without having to buy them over and over again with each console iteration. b can get this shit done in like a half hour. Especially the 12 year olds.

b do eeeeet.

Easy.

Just post a couple times, couple different people and all of a sudden everyone is posting it until Nintendo has to respond.

Easy.

Awesome video games for everybody.

>bugs and viruses in ROMs
Kek'd

>Not bugs and viruses from iso hunt and torrent sight
Double kek'd

Samefag

Can someone just post this on b all day until it gets done? Take the credit, don't give a shit. I want to get back to playing Xbox.

Lucas? Is it you?

Mods!? You like Nintendo games too huh?

>Torrenting NES/SNES ROMs and having them on ISOs
Nigger detected.

>There's viruses on the interwebz

Nintendo is dead, and so is console gaming.