Would you fuck this chick?

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.

Hnnnng. Fuck yes. I would love to have her on her back, legs spread as wide as they'll go. Proper slutty looking girl.

Is she Welsh?

would rather have her sit on my face

She kinda looks like winnona rider

Depends how tall she is.

Sure. Spin the wheel. That fat ass opens up a lot of options.

5'2

You think she's fat?

She loves that.

Yes.

No.

Does she have on shapewear or is that her natural figure?

Man I would fucking ruin this whose. Look at those hips.

Natural

Whore

the real question is, would she fuck you?

Yes she would.

without a doubt

Yes. She's fat.

More pics?

I would suck those tits like it was my job.

Damn...

Absolutely. She's gorgeous. Beautiful face, nice full body, and beautiful creamy skin. She's perfect in my book.

How would I fuck her? Any way she liked. I enjoy giving pleasure as much as getting it, and I don't really get off unless a girl is enjoying herself. If she likes getting bent over and choked I'll do that, if she likes getting her ass eaten I'll do that, if she wants me to fuck her missionary and play with her tits that's cool too. Anything goes for me, minus shit play.

If I had my choice? I'd like to lube her up with massage oils and give her a nice full body massage and then eat her pussy from behind while playing with her clit. Then I'd slide my cock in her pussy from behind and fuck her while she bucks her ass up into me. Then I'd like to blow a huge load in her pussy.

Does this help?

Then yeah.

No, tattoos are a turn off

most specific question ever. *thumbs up*

Fuckin' hot. Would totally fuck her.

This but I'd be much much rougher

God I'd love to ram her from behind and slap that ass

What? I mean because I think I know her.

Thia

I want to suck those tits sore

Fuck yes

what a fucking slut at this point i'm starting to edge for her

Is this an IG pic? It looks like one. What a fucking chubby little whore. I want to bend her over and cuxm her pussy from behind. I bet she loves it rough.

Dude. There's no argument. She's a tubber. She just learned how to present herself.

That is a body built for breeding. Would gladly go balls deep in her. Got full frontal standing up?

You think?

thats a dude

>Ruined pale skin with shitty tattoos.

Rubbing alcohol, 60-grit sandpaper, elbow grease.

Give more

Any of her nude from behind? I wanna see those hips and ass. I’d love to have her ride my beard, and then take her from behind.

She loves guys with beards

Absolutely not. She is hideously fat. I don't even consider her to be a sexual being. I categorize her with chairs, trees or the theory of gravity, or anything else that isn't remotely sexual or arousing.

Really???

Yes really. Have you seen her? Has obesity become so normalised in America that nobody can see that's she's the size of a cow?

She's British

name?

Why?

She definitely looks fat in this pic, but some of the others are good.

Nice trips, btw

C'mon, you teaser. Give us her IG and stop playing with our balls. She's ment to be bred.

I would probably ass fuck by force & yell at her "I WANT YOU TO MOOO LIKE A COW" and as she tearfully yells "Nooo" louder & louder fuck her even harder encouraging her "YES JUST LIKE THAT, MOOOOOO" and empty everything in her.

Would get something to drink, recharge and depending on what shape she's in play with her tits before destroying her pussy in round 2

I'd make this fat slut moan her dad's name as she cums.

Here's a question. Do all fat/chubby chicks want to have a pig nose and tail stuck on them and called a "bad little piggy"?

Hi