What are your goals in life?

What are your goals in life?

>inb4 Lamborghini, $100 million, retire and live in the woods, only fuck 10/10s bla bla....

no I mean something that you actually have set and currently work towards.

Other urls found in this thread:

camteenz.com
reddit.com/r/financialindependence/wiki/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off herman. drink bleach

mine:
>get my M. Sc. in property valuation
>have wife and 2 daughters
>buy first 1-room apartment before age 30

I want to be a principal.

my goal is to meander around life, make money, and see what happens.

>Continue to grow my small business
>Financial security. £50K/y and I'm happy.
>Small but close social circle.
>Good relationship with a woman

get a bs in physics

Be gud goi

Eat pasta for dinner

Have a 13yo gf be my cumslut

Get my bachelors degree

How old are you, what's your business & what do you drive?

I didn't eat last night.

Suck a log of shit out of Andy sixx ass

wanna drive a lamborghini, get a 100 million dollah, retire and live in a nice city apartment in which i only fuck 10/10s

XDD got em

Finish making a video game and get my girlfriends art popular.

good digits

>Get my degree
>Learn how to pick up (still practicing)
>Find a job I love
>Good relationship/s
>Pay off outstanding debts (excpet student)
>Buy another bike

Thats about it. Im working towards them but it just takes time

> play my horn every day
> finish my woodworking projects
> try to figure out a way to work for myself

Own a piece of land with my wife. Spend all day shooting guns and fucking

First, I want to find a way to beat severe depressionhave more ambition. Then i want to take an interest in exercise and being active (already thin but very sedentary). Then i was to find some direction in my career path. Id like to do a combination of engineering, manufacturing and video game design. Id like to get either an engineering or a computer science degree. Then, if I ever get my shit straight, being an astronaut would be badass. But that's pushing it.

Chances are I'll just end up an heroing one day though.

financial security from making video essays

travel alone

If she can't make it popular herself then it's not meant to be popular.

I'm homeless. I wish I had the means to do woodworking like I used to. Don't give up mate.

don't have any I just keep asking god to finally kill me

My current goals are moving back to Dallas (where I'm from) and getting stabilized there. Not the easiest, that's for sure.

How much fun is shooting? Surely it'd get tiresome after a couple days.

He's probably a coder though. So he'll have to put effort into making her art popular though games. Concept art doesn't get popular on it's own.

Not him but why are you homeless ? Are you a drug addict user ?

the new Supra and vacations on Easter Island

Hope you find success in whatever you wish to do user.

if you know the basics of social media marketing which every cunt wants to shove down your throat these days then he could actually help, how long did you think before that shite dribbled out your mouth and down your chin

>get into a good college soon
>start my own business and be way richer than people at my age

Why would you not want to pay off your student loans?

to bang your mum

I've wanted to be a family man since my early 20's. Buy a house. Wife a bitch. Raise kids. Send them to college. Pay off the mortgage. Retire and Potter along in the garden and shed fixing stuff.
Probably the results of social engineering to turn people into good little citizens

Lose thus weight, continue classes, get EMT certified. Give my life to the community that saved mine.

Die old.

To remain high forever. To be left the fuck alone. I'm working on not leaving the house again.
I just want to be left the fuck alone. And get high. And stay high. Forever. And I want Cred Forums to get the faggot threads contained to some faggot containment board. And I want all Jews dead.

Get buffed

> save ~50% of my salary monthly
> invest in mutual funds
> in 10-12 years when I'm ~45 I will have more than enough to live off the dividends
> work, not work, travel, do whatever the fuck I want until death

Its the most fun you can have besides having sex and doing drugs. I started off just getting a .22 rifle for cheap target shooting and to learn the fundamentals. I bought a full size handgun for home defense then I got a small single stack for concealed carry. Then I got to shoot my buddy's shotgun and really liked shooting clay pigeons. Said friend also let me shoot a bolt action for the first time and I like the challenge of long range shooting. The rest of the guns I want mainly because I think they look cool and I like collecting things because of their history and how they look and feel when shooting.. It's addicting to say the least

No, not on drugs. A few years ago my mentally ill sister got a divorce and moved back in. I'm "mentally ill" too because of depression but she's like real crazy. So it's not so honorable for me to have been a 20 year old living with my grandparents but combining depression with living in a shitty town and being a student, I just was not able to afford to live anywhere. So anyway my older sister moved her two kids in and shes one of those bitches that always plays victim about everything and made shit up about how she's afraid for her life (same bullshit she pulled with her exhusband). And just because she has children she was allowed to stay and I had to go. I've been homeless ever since because I don't want to give up my education because of her bullshit and the tuition and books drains my funds every couple of months so I can't reliably afford anywhere to stay.

That whore deserves to suffer. I'll come out on top one day and when our grandparents die (sooner the better) she will have nothing.

Thanks Cred Forumsro

go back to japan, buy a porsche 356 coupe

Goals:
>Make over $100,000 per year in salary and/or seminars by age 40.
>Make enough to where my wife has the option of not working by age 35.
>Become an industry professional in public relations.
>No kids.
>Convince wife to regularly have threesomes.

>to have a better job
>keep working on myself (and, by that, I mean lose some more weight lol)
>keep drinking moderately
>die alone

What a bitch. One of my professors was homeless until he finished up school and got his degree. I'm sure you'll be just fine user and I wish you the best. Remember that anything worth fighting for won't come easy.

Back to Where?? FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR HAMSTER FUCK *YOU* FAGGOT.

Die when I'm old after living a full and rich life. Leaving behind people who love me and will miss me.

The only alternative being that my death is had meaning. That I loose my life saving another or for a greater purpose

Indeed good sir. I want to be an engineer.

The first two points are actually inclusive. Exercise helps with depression. It's by no means a cure-all, but it does help. I don't know the causes or how your case goes, but if you have a job or are on someone's insurance, try going to a therapist. Talking out issues helps.

Original user you replied to.

Sorry to hear about that. I was homeless for a bit as well but I couldn't even afford to pay for school. Ended up having to join the military to eat. Hope you can make it through.

To just not feel so god damned sad.

this

>handgun for home defense
Homie, a handgun ain't shit. Get yourself a shotgun. When it comes to home defense, intimidation is worth more than a 9mm bullet that might not even stop your target. And if it needs to be used, it is going to stop your target, if not push them back.

Tried joining the air force but had medical issues with depression and a bleeding abscess in my lung. Being denied fucked me up because I wanted to serve and now I feel worthless and dishonorable without having served :(

To Survive on this godforsaken Planet

>build up credit
>take courses to become a traveling pay
>have a good healthy relationship with a woman
>start a family
>travel

>going to university in 2018

Imagine being this beta.

Pta*

Enlist in the Marine Corps before I turn 30(26 now)

19, not particularly the biggest dude

I want to rep 175lbs on bench by June 1st.

>retire at 45 being able to maintain a 90k a year lifestyle, meaning i'd have about 3 million in total assets.

I'm working on it, I can do 20 more years before retiring, 40 not so much.

>learn how to play the guitar
>to be really free to do anything

When you like them young camteenz.com

Well that was when I was young but now we use an ar and that same handgun for home defense.

Get married and have a family that loves us as we grow old together. Anything else is just icing on top of the cake.

To spend money on women.

>29
>Wedding photographer
>I drive a Smart. Didn't cost much, cheap to run. I'm not into fancy cars.

Basicly for now my goals are:
>Find a way to lose weight (Epilepsy+120kg don't mesh too well)
>Find something I could do in life, since IT just doesn't mesh too well with epilepsy even if I don't tell anyone about it
>Find some woman who's worth dying for and marry her
I know I'll end up either dead or a alcoholic in about six months of graduating HS (Latvian, 18) Feel free to call me a newfag if you want too, followed the rules and didn't post for 13 years...

an hero

Grow my business washing/detailing cars, buy a couple brand new Camaro’s, one for me one for my wife, stay afloat with my $1,300/month mortgage. That’s about it

To have sex with sisters. And have them 69 each other while I fuck their pussies and bum

having 2 daughters that are just as fucked up in the head as me and want their dad as their lover.

then have them ride my dick every night

I have lots of long term goals and short term goals. I am ambitious and will stop at nothing only death.

21 year old male here

Short term goals:
>Stop waking up so late at 11am and start waking up earlier like at 8am to have more time.

> Fit exercise routine into my everyday. Already started with strict regiment of pushups, pullups, and other calisthenics. I dont want to get bigger just fit like bruce lee

>continue reading and learning about mindfullness(awareness) and essentialism(priorities)

>learn to calm social anxiety, this will help me when dealing with people and talking to girls lol

Long term:
>Finish degree in school and transfer

>Enlist in either coast guard or Marines in next 2 years

> travel the world and help as many people as i can along the way (i believe in karma)

i think thats it for now

Just to be happy.

become an exemplary music producer who is used as an example for excellence in the field

To not hate myself

Okay, this might seem completely ridiculous, but, like, two girls, at the same time.

actually 2 more

> start taking martial arts classes and learn jiu jitsu or some form of defensive fighting style

> get out of security work asap because its a dead end job and i know i can do better

lose about 60 more lbs, become a better salesman, and consolidate all of my retirement accounts.

>Lamborghini
I'd rather have a GTR.

>100 million
10 million will do.

>retire
Life is too good not to work on something, I just don't want to slave away doing something I believe is meaningless.

>in the woods
I like the idea of land that's been leveled and shaped for a little community of mine.

>only fuck 10/10s
I don't really want to fuck, I don't are how 10/10 they are.
However, a girl with a personality I like would be nice to have around sometimes.

To not have to work - at least not for some other fag. Seriously, to just have the time to fuck around all day....

no excuses you lazy cunt. literally the only thing you need to do is consume less calories than your body needs

>Lambo
Not bothered
>100milion
Would be nice but not top priority
>10/10s
Would also be nice but probably wouldn't happen
>Live in woods
Not necessarily

I want my own island in the Pacific with a beach hut with a girl I like where I can grow my own weed.

become a kindergarten teacher, marry my gf and put a baby in her

Find a way to avoid marriage and the cliche family path coming from a strict background.

what a fucking loser

That's exactly what i thought to myself

Buy a sailboat and spend a few years sailing the Caribbean.

Finish college and move to Japan or Korea.

>wedding photographer
>smart
Are you homosexual?

Work in a space development company and shoot an own sattelite into space.

I'm working toward happiness

Accumulate enough wealth by ~45 that I no longer have to work if I don't want to. Or I can do some fun job somewhere and not worry about how much money I need to make. Basically, I want 50 hours a week of my life back. I'm on my way, pic related is my current net worth. I'm 27.

Have you considered god?

I have

Have you accepted him into your life for the pursuit of happiness?

To own a manufacturing company specializing in magnetic induction technologies, and to be able to study more fringe scientific discovery.

I have no idea how to go about this

finish uni, set up a studio, make games until the day I die

I wanna buy block of cheap houses in detroit, do the biggest one up as a self sufficient fortress to live in, barricade the streets so no one can enter, rent out the other houses to niggers as crack dens, use the local hobbos as slaves on the plots of land I will use as farm land, in exchange they get shelter and protection from the niggers, and i want an armoured hummer with a 50 cal. to get around.

Then I can watch my peasants from my nazi Germany style watch tower I will have in my garden.

Also I will set up a cult where I am god and a hobo gets sacrificed every full moon.

Not really to much to ask for

I'd love an at least 6/10 husband but he has to be funny and kinda nerdy , he would want kids cuz idc how much it hurts, I am aiming to give birth to two little retards, a boy first, then either gender. I would like either a house up in rural scotland or an apartment in central manchester and an income over £30,000. I'm studying to be a therapist so id love for that to work out and id just like to be happy. Oh and lose like 70lbs so im a stick thin ass bitch, since ive always been a chubby cunt. 180lbs is not ideal, especially for someone who excercises regularly.

Genuinely though, if i could travel to places like japan, indonesia, morocco in my spare time too? My life would be complete

living in your pic related would be comfy

Hey cool I accomplished your life goal.
How does that make you feel, white boi?

What's your plan to achieve this? I have more net worth than you did by 27 but I'm dumb with money. Just made good, lived at home til 29, and worked a lot of OT. Currently 30.5yo, have a 285k house I owe 90k on, 100k in my 401, and a paid off vehicle worth about 25k currently.

An actual Goal im trying to work up to is buying myself a Polo GTI 1.8 TSI costs around 15-25k. Love that car.
Currently have 3K saved up after starting putting away money 2months ago.

I'm hoping to die young to be honest..

"only the good die young"

Buy a farm in Colorado and grow weed.

To get back in shape and not die from being fat like most of my family this has bin a hard struggle but this is a. Vary realistic life goal ... and a big fuck you to all you useless I want to be a multi-millionaire assholes nothing wrong with dreaming big but Dream On fags

yes, obviously cunt

Seminar school or missionary work. You must undertake acts(volunteering and shit) to gain faith.

I moved to NYC a year ago to be a voice over artist. If I could make a living great...get rich even better. I've already traveled a lot and love it. If I could do voice over and travel that would be amazing but of course I have stage and film aspirations as well.

be this guy

Pic related

>smart
>car

pick one

Dis

Invest pretty much everything I make beyond my expenses. Primarily using tax friendly methods such as a 401k, IRA, and HSA. Once money is in those accounts I put it all in index funds, so they generally track with the stock market. This has given a ~7% annual return (taking into account inflation) over the long term since the inception of the stock market, and that trend will likely (hopefully) continue.

If you're really interested in this I highly recommend reading the FAQ at this subreddit: reddit.com/r/financialindependence/wiki/faq

see here:

responded to the wrong post.

These might help you.

>More threesomes
>Finishing my bachelor
>Cutting for the summer

Not dying alone, unloved, and missed by no one.

I find it funny how most people here beleive they will be happy through acquiring material wealth. Making millions of dollars is good to dream about but not realistic. You can't expect money to make you happier. It can buy you necessities and desire true.

i measure my success in life by how satisifed i am with my life not by how much money I make before I die. If the purpose of life is to become rich as possible we have all failed. Only about 5 % of us will really become millionaires with a trophy wife and materialistic luxuries. But dreams without goals are just dreams

get signed to critical records, release music on hospital and RAM.
listen to my own music in clubs abroad

Why do you want to have good relationships with women then fag?

the only goal in life i have is not ending up on my death bed full of regret.

Advance in my job, marry my girlfriend, and make lots of babies

So far job is going well. I’m at 17$ an hour which doesn’t seem bad for being 20. The company I’m at wants me to grow with them so that should lead to some really good pay eventually. Being good at my job and having a loving wife who pops out babies sounds really nice to me and my girlfriend is all for it

Open a language school.

>drop from 340 to 220 lbs
>buy a new car (costs about 20k)
>lost my virginity
>find a girlfriend
>earn at least twice as much money I am earning now (gradually more because if you get more money than you can handle you can be easily fucked)
>learn to play piano
>travel around a world, dont have to see everything but want to explore beautiful places
>be happy

Officially start making profit from an alcohol company I started with my roommates last year.
Finish premed degree

Find a hot ass smart model to be my wife

Have 2 successful beautiful kids and have enough money to buy whatever the Fuck they want

Only 20 and I’m looking 10 years down the road on this but I have 100k in capital for my business once we get all the legal distribution stuff processed which is already being done.

nice man keep it up, what kind of alcohol do you sell?

New GF is deaf and electively mute so current goal is to make her cum so hard she has no choice but to scream.

>1-room appartment
>wife & 2 kids
Enjoy your divorce.