Says veterans that have lost their limbs are asking too much

>Says veterans that have lost their limbs are asking too much
>Gives 10 million dollars to convicted terrorist

Someone from Canada, please tell me how in the living fuck you managed to elect this piece of shit. I'm not even Canadian and I'm infuriated over this. You love to criticize us for electing Trump, and yet your own prime minister would sooner throw men that have given the ultimate sacrifice under the bus if it means giving people that hate you your tax payer dollars. I just can't wrap my head around this kind of retarded idiocy. How?

Other urls found in this thread:

camteenz.com
youtube.com/watch?v=aMw-Y9hQULM
fasebj.org/doi/full/10.1096/fj.06-0803ufm
thestar.com/news/insight/2012/04/01/william_sampson_dies_nine_years_after_release_from_saudi_prison.html
youtu.be/NLdEYw3ginA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

He literally doesn't afraid so much that even when called out on this kind of treason he flippantly changes the subject without even addressing what was said. I saw a video of the house of commons trying to get a straight answer out of him for 20 fucking minutes and this guy, a leader of the free world, repeated the same non-answer every time. For 20 FUCKING MINUTES! I've never seen ANYTHING like this before in my life. Has Canada gone MAD?!

>and this guy, a leader of the free world
Lel whut?

A leader of the free world.

Had to settle up for Conservatives illegally sending him to Guantamano Bay

I agree. hes a fucking fag only interested in pleasing old ladies.

Liberals, this shouldn't surprise you

At least we got rid of Harper, even if was just voters going for a cooler haircut.

Lel this is what leafs believe in

u mad?

From everything I read, the legal repayment would have been reintegration. That's what legally should have been, and would have been performed according to Canadian law. The 10 million was criminal, which is why it was done UNDER THE FUCKING TABLE. He did this hush hush trying to evade the public eye.

I didn't vote for him. His dad fucked our country enough.

Didn't Harper keep you guys afloat during the 2008 recession? Even China commended him for it.

This fucking meme

What was so terrible about Harper that makes this piece of shit a suitable replacement??

>Even China commended him for it.
You say that as though it's good what the chinks think

Canada is a free western country. Why wouldn't he be considered a leader of the free world? Aren't all western leaders leaders of the free world?

don't know, hope he drowns in a tub of maple syrup tho

>Canada
>Free country

he's handsome and women shouldn't have the right to vote

pretty simple

How?

It happened because we have 1 province that thinks it is the only province that matters.

It happened because eastern Canada will sell out for anything that betters themselves over the good of the country.

Every Fucking Time.

It happened because there are too many Liberal useless cunts in one province who would rather elect a drama teacher than keep a guy who was keeping the ship upright.

You suck Ontario. Right to the fucking balls.

Because it's singular. There is only one leader. Usually someone from developed, successful, free country, wielding significant amount of influence.

Canada had sensible banking regulations, and not a shit ton of leveraged bad debt like elsewhere.
Harper slashed the federal business tax rate to 20%, adding billions to the debt. I can't remember the exact amount he added overall while PM, something around 260 billion. Trudeau is close to doing as much damage per year, but only because he hasn't actually done or accomplished anything.
Harper lite, basically.

If it was so "hush hush" how is it so well known and not a leaked bit of information?

And Cretien/Martin before him had actually brought the federal debt down, through years of austerity, then Harper blew that away after about 2 years.

This. I owned a business from 2006.

My gross sales for 2006 to 2011 are:

229k (2009)

this mixed with a little DUDE WEED LMAO and millenials/snow birds who don't vote anything but Liberal

Because the act of giving a terrorist 10 million dollars of tax payer money is unprecedented. Something like that doesn't stay a little secret. It's basically treason.

How does stealing less add to debt?

No ACTUAL proof he even threw the grenade asshole, just the word of butthurt Americans who tried to dump it on him

ps try harder, Ivan

its Canadians my friend, they are a sick, sick race

noice

Even if he DIDN'T, he still didn't deserve the 10 milliono. The whole point is that his 'reward' should have been reintegration. That's it. the 10 million was something TRUDEAU decided on his own.

WHY DO THEY ALLWAYS SEND THE POOR!

I didn't vote for this little puppet. Next election should prove interesting as Justin's been getting a ton of bad press, and rightly so he's an idiot. The PC party is a fucking gong show right now. Anyone else thinking NDP has a legit shot this time?

The problem is that the last election was a pure smear campaign against the conservatives. most of the people who voted for him where women and minorities, if anything this just shows who the morons are in our country, concidering the whole smear campaign revolved around bad spending and missing funds. looking at the liberals from a local, regional, or official platform, they fucking suck in all regards. Blatant pandering, bad business deals ( like usual for this cuck country). Whats funny is his dad was the same, how delusional my 'country folk' are.

trips of truth

>semantics
Well done, user.

and isn't that just sad in itself?

Those twits will tax us into oblivion and SJW everything that doesn't need to be messed with.

So Trudeau decides on his own that a terrorist deserves 10 million, but also decides on his own that veterans that fought for Canada are asking for too much compensation. I can see why this would infuriate Canadians. Doesn't seem to though. Canadians are perfectly ok to see their heroes get treated like garbage if it means treated Muslims like gold. God I hate Canada. You guys are practically a meme now thanks to this shitbag.

Uh, still completely wrong, friendo. Love the subtle shift of the goalposts

He got the money because the former Con government IGNORED the advise of their legal team to turn him over to Americans knowing he would be tortured. Illegal to torture him, even if he WAS gulty of something, which the 'Mercans never tried to prove

Did you even read the post past the first three words?

How my so called "countrymen" elected this soyboy will forever amaze me.

How the fuck are we so stupid?

he said a leader, not the leader. you dumb ass nig nog

The entirety of your post pertained to the same thing. You're arguing semantics in order to counter the other user's claim of Trudeau being a leader of the free world.

Basically; you're just trying to win the argument for the sake of it.

tl dr ;
women minorites and nu males

Please just hate the man - not the rest of us.
Everyone outside of Ontario would prefer to not be taking in a bunch of Muslims that have no desire to integrate.

Muzzling scientists and government workers while also putting oil ahead of everything and participating in the destruction of the habitat in which we live for some shekels. Conservatives are an enemy to the survival of the species and need to be executed.

That doesn't explain a fucking thing. Because he was 'treated unfairly' his compensation was to be reintegration. This is something several CANADIAN politicians have said themselves. Even one of them going on Fox news to try and soften the blow. This was not standard protocol. The 10 millions dollars had nothing to do with it.

>Illegal to torture him
the canadian government didn't torture him faggot
should have just let him try to sue the american government so they could torture him again

>pure

ahahahhha oh youre killing me

The Cons dug their own fucking graves on this one, I should know. I worked for John Weston at his headquarters in two of his re election bids and LEAKED lots of dirt on him. I leaked it cause he was a LYING scum

We are fucked no matter which party we vote for, liberal party is SJWs with a credit card problem, conservatives a bible thumpin science haters and NDP are commie lite.

No. When someone says leader of the free world they usually mean the leader of the most developed, richest, free country. The USA is, for now, still the largest superpower, and is a democracy. Meaning the president of the US is the leader of the free world, whether we like it or not.

>USA
>democracy
Pick one.

You've never been to Northern Alberta have you?
Probably working on your masters and have never had a real job I would bet.

You are in for quite the eye opener.

When you like them young camteenz.com

Sure thing, Vladimir Vladimirovich.

Plenty of us in Ontario who don't want them either.

This is what you get when you let a highschool teacher run a country.

Conservatives think oil > everything and are a threat to the survival of the species. This is true for conservatives throughout the world as well. I don't want cucktin trudeau to have a majority though so I will be voting conservative next election lol.

>Fox News.

Canadians have better sources than that weak assed shit. I watched it in San Diego and it was one pile of misrepresentation followed by outright lies the next.
Christ you people are fucking dense.

He was ENTITLED to come back to Canada, period.

>Stephen Harper was an average Prime Minister
>not the best but not terrible
>election comes around
>Enter Trudeau
>DUDEWEEDLMAO.jpg
>now everyone starts saying Harper is a terrible PM for some reason
>conservative party is outed as some radical right wing party despite the fact that the Canadian right isn't even super right wing
>Trudeau wins
>tfw

Being skeptical about the ability of taxes to change the weather isn't hating science.

Trudeau got elected because probably 80% of the population pays little to no attention to Canadian politics.

You keep on missing the point. The point isn't that a Canadian politician went on Fox new and therefore Fox news must be legit, it's the fact that it even happened at all for the purpose of trying to tell Americans that this wasn't a Canadian decision.

It also wasn't the point that he was treated unfairly in prison, it's that his compensation was above and beyond what it should have been.

The man who says that Canadian vets are asking for too much, wrongly gave a torture victim 10 million dollars when he shouldn't have. That's the point. There's nothing you can say to change this.

>He was ENTITLED to come back to Canada, period
here's a question, why was he present during a fight between the Taliban and US army?

he was a member of the Taliban, which means he was literally guilty of treason. and also means he qualified for extradition to the US.

But muzzling scientists is.

at least use your own words cunt, you're literally repeating government propaganda word-for-word

Trips of truth

Harper was very average and only hired sycophants in his office.

Stay mad Trumpturd

He is a 1 termer. His approval ratings have been dropping since the day he took office

He was also an UNDERAGE soldier at the time.

US forces failed to treat him as an enemy under the Geneva Conventions. You keep missing that part.

"Literally"? But not legally by any recognized authority.

I found out from overhearing a name mentioned at John Weston's office about a report from Oceans and Fisheries about the West Coast salmon decline due to fish farm pollution, dug it up and had a few copies mailed out.

I'm hoping that as the world becomes increasingly right wing, that Canadians will feel less guilt about voting conservative next election.

who cares about canadia

If the Cons are pinning their hopes on Sheer, they are stupid as they appear. He got support from ProLife scum who scurry for the shadows as well as big oil. The NDP have better chances than him

Keep dreaming, CuckTard

Everyone knows Canadians are the most retarded population in the civilized world. Why would you ask a retard to explain why he's retarded unless you're also retarded?

We should. Because if ever Canada decides it wants to become the next Sweden, which it's looking like it will, then there's nothing to stop the massive amount of Muslim filth from hopping the border and coming into our country from the north. We already have enough problems on the south. We can't handle another wall the size of a fucking continent. You would be wise to make sure that Canada isn't as retarded as Europe.

PS you fail to recall Canada DID NOT stand behind G W Bush and his little speech "If you aren't for us , you're against us"

What a bitch

Canada have the highest population of degree holders.

Yeah, women's studies degrees

Big if true
More proof it really does take a college education to royally fuck things up

>propaganda
Is this what rightards resort to saying when they've been backed into a corner and can't defend their draconian overlords?

Let's see:

Canada: Has universal health care, few mass shootings, has an accountable election system, doesnt have huge homeless camps under every freeway overpass like Seattle and San Diego had, no retardo Red States who voted Trump and got their jobs outsourced

Defense rests
I live next door to a young Muslim woman who left Syria to start fresh here. I have Sikh, Muslim, Sri Lankan, South African, various East Indian and Native Indians here in Squamish where I live. Lots of US ex pats too

Try hardcore STEM. My nephew graduated from UBCs Engineering program and got his MA, and 60% of his grad class in in S California working at places like Telsa etc

I don't like him and he's a bit of a fag but let me explain the 10 million. People really flipping the fuck out about that without understanding the first thing about what happened.. keep in mind like him or not, criminal or not, terrorist or not DOESNT MATTER IN THIS CASE! This is about human rights and what the law says objectively..

Kadr (from my hometown actually. Hoorah..) was a Canadian citizen and a child soldier and it's unclear if he was forced by his now dead terrorist father and whatever blah blah but anyway..

He was taken into custody by us forces and accused of killing a us soldier (no evidence he threw the grenade.. but this point really really doesn't matter.. in the grand scheme of what happened.)

In Guantanamo bay he was tortured against the Geneva conventions, he wasn't given due process for his crimes, he gave a forced confession, all the while the Canadian government did absolutely nothing knowing this was happening.

When released and returned to Canada he sued for his Geneva human rights violations. The liberal party at the time launched a defence which was taken and continued by the next conservatives government, and legal fees cost Canadian tax payers upwards of 100,000,000 dollars.

It dragged on for years. Here's where the morals and principal don't matter... His rights were indeed violated regardless of what he did. We agreed internationally on these laws, we uphold these laws, and you can't get around them...

There was no way the government could win. It was this administration's legal advisors that said they could not win, and this administration that decided to settle out of court for much less than he was suing for.

Law is law mang. That's all there was to this.

Someone else gets it

>Defense rests
I'd take a nap too if my country was a global embarrassment. One thing is true, you do have an accountable election system and you are being held accountable for your choices, namely by being laughed at.

Difference races aren't the problem. Sihks have been more than open and friendly to me as well. Do not mistake me for a racist, the problem is Muslims. And your one single Muslim girlfriend from Syria isn't proof of what Islam is like or how it should be treated. You need only look to the Muslim majority theocracies that plague our planet to see what goes on. Sweden is now the rape capital of the developed world. Longdon is the acid attack capital in the WHOLE world. You fucking tell me that happened because of Sihks and Hindus living in their country. It's fucking not and you know it. Muslims are a scourge on the planet and have been since Muhammed decided to spread his cancerous religion 1400 years ago. Trudeau is one of these big softies for Muslims. And more Muslims in Canada, means more Muslims in America.

Hardly. Canada has earned a lot of respect from other countries not caving to 'Mericas latest delusion.
Look at what you elected: a guy beholden to either the Russians or the person with the deepest pockets. Both prospects equally foul

A justice system rather than a system that makes sure poor people fill up prisons to enrich donors.

We have tons of Muslims here in Canada. The northern Alberta Oil Patch is full of them.

Most of your reply is just pure bullshit

False. His compensation was to be reintegration into Canada. This is a fact that every Canadian politician has repeated since this thing occured. 10 million dollars was not, and should never have been reasonable compensation. Trudeau knew this, which is why he kept it hidden from the public until the wire transfer went through.

Yes.. he was suing for reintigration money.. it was not handed to him. It followed years of litigation, and had they not rewarded him they'd have paid much more..

Which part is bullshit? You don't believe that Muslim theocracies are all rock bottom on the human prosperity index?

No, reintegration. That's it. Not reintegration money, just reintegration. The ability to live in Canada as a free man was the reward. Nothing more. Any money that would have come out of the tax payer would have been for government funded room and board or psychological evaluation/help until he got back on his feet. It was not to be handed to him like he won the lottery.

I think ALL religions are that, including Christianity, Jewish, when they become extremist

He was elected because he went after low hanging fruit and promised to legalize weed. It got young people who can't think 5 minutes into the future out voting.

Young people that weren't around for the last round of liberal government and have no fucking clue how bad they are.

Everything about him and his party sicken a good chunk of the country.

Um, no. Christians forged the free world as we know it. Everything that we enjoy today, was thanks to our Christian past. You can't be serious.

Vs continuing the criminalization of a drug giving police carte blanch to do what they want?

"Forged" via bloodshed.

Go back to StormFront

The free world as we know it began with the great enlightenment and the separation of church and state, and embracing scientific method, reason and empiricism. Birthed in France and the us...

The free world as we know it spawned from utter rejection of Christianity you mook.

>Look at what you
You don't know where I'm from
This thread is about you and your poor choices

Everything was forge via bloodshed you liberal pussy. The human race is 150k years old. We've only been living in this new world without immediate bloodshed for like a hundred years. Look at the fucking facts. Muhammed forged his caliphate across the middle east for the last 1400 years. Where did it get Muslims? Now look at where Christianity got us. Are you seriously going to argue that we are no better ahead thanks to Christianity? You can't honestly be this retarded.

because he didnt say women or men but people. and canadians arent the smartest group in the world so they ate that shit up

Eh, still better than trump

The supreme court made that decision. Not him. Please do your research. Also he was awarded the money because the court found his rights as a Canadian were
violated

Idiot. Democracy started with the ancient Greeks. Sewage systems and cobblestone roads were created by the Romans. The first signs of progress we established long before some artists in Italy discovered science.

>>this guy, a leader of the free world, repeated the same non-answer every time.

No collusion, no collusion, no puppet no puppet. Everyone says no collusion, theres no collusion. Covfefe!

Everyone knows that and it's entirely irrelevant to this argument...

France and the US we're under a theocratic monarchy. Absolute power ordained by God.. it was during this out right rejection they looked to the ancient wisdom of classicism..

Notice I used the word "embraced" for scientific method and reason and all that... Not invented or came up with..

It was based largely in Europe on rejecting theocracy. They recognized the state religion (Christianity) was ass backwards and got them nowhere good.

Do you really expect these guys in here to do research? if it's not a meme or not on youtube with sinister music then it's fake news. I wish Trudeau was our president. He is a great human being!

>Canada is a free western country
>literally still owned by the Royal family

>literally still owned by the Royal family

Imaging being this retarded.

no they didn't it was a settlement you lying cunt

as in they halted legal proceedings on instructions of the federal government

They have no power outside of acting as an auxillary government through the governor general for us to impeach a shit government instantaneously (nearly happened to the cons in 2009) and provide a lot of trade and exchange perks under the British empire.

We are a "parliamentary monarchy" as in democratic. As in free.

>one less year in school than us
>required to go to 2 year Canadian community college before actual school
>actually Canadian college education is complete trash outside of two schools

youtube.com/watch?v=aMw-Y9hQULM

This is what a soft dictatorship looks like.

..I don't know where you got your information.

We have jk, so, grade 1-12, OAC (optional after having diploma
to makeup credits or change subjects or upgrade your grades) then you can go straight to any university or college that would accept you including colleges abroad and the US.. there is no required two year community college..

Also America ranks extremely low in the advanced world (despite having some of the world's finest universities..) on education so your "extra year of school" if valid is irrelevant against the facts...

Just say anything without google don't you..?

The fact that it was a theocracy is irrelevant. I'm showing you that a Christian theocracy was far more advanced historically, than a Muslim one is today. That's the fucking point. I already know that all theocracies are bad. But not all theocracies are EQUALLY bad. Understand?

Maybe there wouldn't be a debt if we stopped paying for transgender unicorn reeducation and other services. Why should we give a fuck about how much money the government has?

Man this was just brutally embarrassing to watch. Kind of scary too. I thought Trump was bad but at least he didn't spend his life in politics like Trudeau did.

not one could reply defending it lol
Dem dere red green hicks shure don't lern much

TIL every Canadian university is equal to American community colleges. And also if you look at America contrary to it being primarily white people, universitys have to take in minorties or its racial discrimination.
Obviously not calling minorities idiots or anything but when well educated white kids get turned down because they need to meet the dindu requirements, it certainly brings down average gpas and they pretty much have to push them through school or they get completely obliterated by media.

The Muslims had their own enlightenment as well. The saudis were for a couple hundred years a world super power and leaders in science. Then they had an extremely religious conservative dictator who burned down all the libraries.

Something the Catholic Church wasn't opposed to doing either until they were ousted from power. That's when our boom happened. The US by the way was also founded on separation from church and state which lead to their advancements. It kind of fizzled out but then again so is your place in the world.

Also Iran and Saudi Arabia are quite advanced and rich nation's themselves even if they're behind on human rights in some cases..

You are not a Christian nation, at least you weren't meant to be, and even weren't at all for a long time.

Christianity is as bad. Under theocratic rule Europe was going nowhere. Hence the dark ages. The centuries of no advancement.

Imagine not knowing about your own cesspool of a country.
Oh I'm well aware of exactly what you are. But your countries land is still owned by the Royal family hence you pay them 30-49m a year.

Again you're taking out of context based on no knowledge. We have a distinction of 3 post secondary options. College, university, and vocational school. You call it all college and community college.

When we say university we're referring to what you call college. And we ourselves have some world class universities. The US has some of the best in the world. Won't argue there. But no. Our universities are not equal to american "community college",

>Affirmative action laws

Agreed, though.

> says some faggot from a shit-tier, second rate province.

All right, I'll indulge.

Full disclosure: I don't vote in federal elections, but I wouldn't have even looked at this man's name on the ballot.

When a Canadian citizen is held in captivity anywhere in the world, regardless of their crimes, it is the obligation of the government to seek to bring that citizen back to Canada. If need be, charges will then be brought forth.

When the government fails to do what it is mandated by the constitution to do, then the government is liable to be sued at the very least.

The settlement is what you should expect in every such case, and it's pathetic that people think anything else could have been done.

As for the veterans, Trudeau has as his trademark, if nothing else, to promise things and to virtue-signal himself blue in the face. But in the end, having excused himself from anyone able to bring pressure to bear, he fails to actually do anything at all e.g. He's promised to better the lot of natives, but many communities still don't even have fucking potable water. Basic shit really.

During the time that Europe suffered under the dark ages, it had steel and metal and blacksmithing along with argiculture. Compare Europe then, to America at tthe time when the native Americans were still using stone shards for arrowheads and hunting buffalo for meat. How in the living fuck can you suggest that even when Europe was suffering under a theocracy, that it still wasn't leagues ahead of the rest of the world?

Also, the middle east flourished BEFORE Muhammed thrust it into a Muslim hellhole. Back when it was still Mazdaism and Zoroastrianism that ruled the roost. Nothing good ever came out of Islam except female submission.

I used to vote NDP in my teens/twenties. Jack Layton would have been a great leader. Wanted to tackle proper issues and support health care, education, industry. He was just a solid guy. Less a politician, more a guy you'd have a few pints with.

This country lacks proper liberalism. The ideology has been hijacked and bastardized.

1.50 per capital per year (or me making coffee instead of buying one day) for a strong membership, alliance, trade, exchange options (which people I know have used) a branch of government that stopped Harper from telling Canadians we not only survived the recession, but posted surplus and then tried to legislate accordingly by facing him with threat of losing power?

Can't say I'm bothered..

I know what you mean. I was engaged to a girl from Vancouver who was working on her disortation at 24. Actually one of the dumbest people I have ever met. So clearly my opinion is biased.

No it flourished after Moran.. Muhammed lead the crusade that established the size and wealth of the empire and brought about Arabic unification which allowed them the power to become such a world leader..

They were extremely culturally accepting of the scientific method and advancement of intellectualism for many centuries... Now you're just making shit up to fit your worldview...

fasebj.org/doi/full/10.1096/fj.06-0803ufm

People are nostalgic for his father, who was a socialist. The novelty has worn off and we're left with this cuck who consistently says retarded shit.

Indeed. It's fine. Bias happens.

Yeah there's some idiots that get into those schools.

This is the biggest load of hoseshit I've ever read on Cred Forums. And that says alot. Muhammed established his caliphate through brute force. And arabs that were practicing Christians or Jews, were forced to either convert, pay a Jew or Christ tax, or die. There was Arabic unification is so far as they were forced to unite lest die. That' not the kind of unity we're talking about here.

This still doesn't explain how a Muslim theocracy is better than a Christian one.

The courts actually were going to grant him more before the Canadian government settled on 10.5 million

The reason he was going to get money at all is because Canada has laws set in place that state we are meant to protect underage offenders. Kid supposedly threw a grenade and Canada handed him over to the us willingly. He was fifteen and under the circumstances, meant to be protected by the government. Harper handed him over despite legal teams suggesting otherwise. The courtcase in the us was almost entirely heresay with no confirmed witnesses and he wasn't allowed a defense of any sort.

Afterwards, the Canadian courts were vastly in favour of him getting a much larger chunk of money then 10.5 million. Considering the circumstances and the legal implications, I think Trudeau handled the situation fairly well.

It does in the source actually.. I see you didn't read.. the Muslim interpretation of the Koran at the time was less focused on the infidelity and murdery parts and more on the pursuit of knowledge and fairness of law parts. They interpreted lines like "for all diseases Allah has given a cure" as "there are secrets in nature we must discover and unlock".

It's like how brutal the Bible is but our current cultural Christian's sort of ignore those parts.. they were the same. More into the discovery and reason sides of the Koran..

So under their interpretation of Islam they flourished scientifically.

We still use their numeral systems and Arabic words are imprinted in our scientific language along with Greek and Latin..

Christianity never saw such an advancement. It wasn't until we went totally non secular we went anywhere.

I'm.not a fan of religion or religious regimes of any kind but this is how you say relevant to your question... Islam 1, Christianity 0..

>Citation provided.
>Says in there it wasn't Muhammed himself who brought about science... But Islam itself did.
>Starts calling bullshit against a peer review source..

You do know that personal amounts of pot were decriminalized like 9 years ago, right?

You'd only face charges for having an amount that was indicative of trafficking or if you were in commission of another crime at the time.

Okay, I know high school is fun and all but get your shit straight.

Throughout most of the medieval ages, Central Europeans were able to sustain exponentially growing populations without, for the first time in history, resorting to buy grain from more fertile lands like the Nile basin and flood paths in Egypt. Which means that either Europe benefited from inordinately good climate or the flood shores of the Nile were receding, or both.
Why this is important is that Europe eventually grew so much and so fast that land came at a premium, and warfare was one of the only ways to defend or take it, thus maintaining ones wealth and prosperity.

Also, theology didn't stop science so much as scientists themselves.
Before Copernicus, and even copernicus himself, there was absolutely no reason to explain celestial movements with a cogent and coherent set of logical systems. All he did was say that the sun was at its centre, but all his other systems were so fucking out of whack it wouldn't by any standards today make any sense. It took people to look away from Aristotle to understand that in order to make sense of you observations, they should be observed as one system and not independent ones.
After that, religion just had a hard time melding it's own symbolism into the new scientific fabric. And it took time.

Canada is a parasite on the United States, which allows them to have things like Universal Healthcare.

Of course, that healthcare is tier 2 healthcare, but as an American, at this point, I'd take tier 2 over this out of control pricing thanks to Obamacare.

Also in the source and historically true.. bagdhad become a center of learning and people from the world around came to study.. without being forced to convert or having their heads cut off.. they were free and welcomed..

What kind of unification did you want to talk about? I was talking about the kind that eventually lead to what the Islamic empire became.. you're moving the goal posts now.

Nothing was mentioned about the brutality as a relevant point..

>doesn't know what an extradition treaty is
>literally made up the "obligation of the government to seek to bring that citizen back to Canada" part out of thin air

thestar.com/news/insight/2012/04/01/william_sampson_dies_nine_years_after_release_from_saudi_prison.html

william sampson's family didn't get a $10 million dollar settlement did they? no. because you're full of shit.

The country is full of brainwashed, politically correct leftists. That's how.

Except even our old Christians ignored those parts. Take a good hard look at the ten commandments. We love to shit on the old testament but do those same rules not apply to our general interpretation of society? There isn't a single commandment that contradicts our society. Ccompare that to such commands as strike off the heads and fingertips of the nonbelievers.

Even when Christians were ruled by the bloody parts of the bible, they were still more advanced than Muslims were during their "enlightened' parts. Because there hasn't been a single decade in Islams history that wasn't met with bloodshed and hatred for anyone that wasn't Muslim.

this. the canadian government had the same "obligation" here, but sampson had to try to sue the people who tortured him instead of the canadian government.

the khadr case was retarded and had no precedent. a literal traitor suing the canadian government for getting tortured by people unaffiliated with the canadian government?

The only redeeming quality of Islam for a time was that it favored discovery and science over moral considerations.

But what you're forgetting is that, at its core, like every other religion, its sole purpose is to create a monolithic system of beliefs that touches all aspects of life.
I don't praise the Latins for the language I speak, and that mostly because we would've done it one way or another out of necessity. It's inconsequential to say otherwise.

The Islamic empire eventually became a cesspit in the middle east. Christians policed themselves into the progressive world we live in now. The same can not be said of Muslims who have infact deteriorated throughout history.

who gives a fuck about vets?

Memes aside Canada is still a way better place to live than America. Stay jelly Americucks

simple. he promised to legalize weed, and that's all most canadians gave a fuck about. Now he has his cronies running their little shit show handing out money to their buddies hand over first.

And how does any of this contradict the fact that Europe was leagues ahead of everyone else?

Women thought he was cute, and millennials like that he said he'd legalize weed and said fuck.

This is why we need to raise the voting age and disenfranchise women.

Southern Ontario is trash, but Northern Ontario is practically ignored. I get we're a minority, but most of the people I know have conservative values, but feel that conservatives don't have conservative values. they are pro big business anti blue collar worker. They rarely come here or mention us. Most of the people I know who are lefty are from BC or Southern Ontario.

>Trumpcuck education

Our system is cheaper and more efficient than yours. That's why we have Universal Health Care. And America has a trade surplus with Canada.

Keep pretending that Canada is a "parasite on America." That's what you need to tell yourself while your government cucks you up the butt.

>Thinks Muslim just study the Quran and not the Hadith, Bukhari and Surah as well

Let me help you.

If the crimes were committed in Canada, then he escaped to I don't know where, then Canada better have an extradition treaty with "I don't know where" in order to charge and try him.

He killed a British national while himself being a British national. BRITISH. His Canadian citizenship was offered because he was so young by the time they joined the confederation. So he was a Briton first, and that's why he went to Britain.

The Sampson case could literally not even be considered at the same time as the Khadr. Do you think if there was anything else that could've been done it wouldn't have? What exactly might be the motive except for you to motivate your childish hatred for a man that won't even be in office this time in two years?

Thanks to obamacare? Hahahaha have a look and see what your president repealed when he first went into office. He repealed two bills that would have put you on the level of 1st world countries. You wouldve had almost free healthcare (minus taken from tax) if it wasnt for republitards.
Stay dumb brainlet

Because it wasn't despite theocratic dominion that they fared better. Rather, it's because of it.

he was a canadian citizen being imprisoned and tortured in saudi arabia

you're saying the canadian government has an obligation to extract their citizens (they absolutely don't) and have to pay money if they fail to do so

so...where's his money?

>What exactly might be the motive except for you to motivate your childish hatred for a man that won't even be in office this time in two years
he told the government to stand down on a case it was absolutely going to win because he wanted to win votes from muslims
literally subverting the justice system to win votes, all while rewarding a traitor financially

He was technically born in the dominion of Nova Scotia. A British territory.

He's British. He tried the con but it didn't work.

Try again.

By extract I read this: The Government of Canada will make every effort to ensure you receive equitable treatment under the local criminal justice system. It will seek to ensure you are not penalized for being a foreigner and that you are neither discriminated against nor denied justice because you are Canadian

And that contradicts everything I said how?

where's the part that says "the obligation of the government to seek to bring that citizen back to Canada"? You know, the part you pulled out of your ass?

and he wasn't being penalized for being a foreigner, he was being penalized for being an enemy combatant

also he still had canadian citizenship so where he was born is irrelevant - he was just as much a canadian citizen as khadr was

>He was technically born in the dominion of Nova Scotia

nova-scotia is a canadian province dipshit
what country are you even from that you don't know this?

But Britain had dibs.

If you read the opening page of your passport it says you are protected insofar as you are a canadian citizen and undue harm to you I suspect would result in some kind of intervention.

He was being penalized period. And until due process you're entitled to a defense.

> a leader of the free world
> the leader of the free world
If you're arguing semantics, the original post used "a" not the "the". It's correct, your quibble is based on a misread.

If you wanna hate him for something I have way better ammo then that bullshit right there
Watch this shit
youtu.be/NLdEYw3ginA

Justin Trudeau meet with billionaires on billionaire island and accepted “gifts” from them knwoing full well they had political intentions associated with those gifts.
Essentialy they are bribes and the billionaires are paying to play.
When brought up before the congress they ask him if he hs spoken to the Canadian ethics committe about the “gifts” he took and look what this mother fucking peices of shit does

I don't even know how Canadians are still willing to pay their taxes knowing that this goofball throws all of their money down the toilet.

So what's the hardcore part? Did he have to fuck Trudeau to get into Uni?

How did legal fees reach $100 MILLION dollars?

>I suspect would result in some kind of intervention
so you went from legal obligation to "i suspect"

>And until due process you're entitled to a defense
if you're imprisoned in a foreign country the only thing you're entitled to from the Canadian government is, like you said, "every effort to ensure you receive equitable treatment"
which, in case you're not aware of canada's geopolitical influence, means sweet fuck all.
break the law in a foreign country and you're probably going to get raped in jail, and you're not going to get 10 million unless you're a member of a group the PM wants to pander to

Canadians are fucking stupid faggots. If you're in BC, prepare to have no industry and high paying jobs yet have some of the highest living expenses in the world. Heaven forbid we use some of our plentiful natural resources, but that's ok, we'll all live in poverty but we have lots of trees to look at. Also lets funnel all our money to natives

Canada is a fucked country culturally. Which is why you can have your child taken away if you don't recognize their gender by a certain age, and why free speech laws are getting revoked rapidly.

I heard that the real estate market is so bad in Vancouver that some of all live in your vans and shit. Any truth to that?

And Irish monks preserved the legacy of the Greek philosophers.

God I hate him so much.
He always claims that there isn’t enough money for stuff that actually benefits Canadians, at the same time as he wastes so much goddamn money on shit like importing refugees.
Every time he talks it’s legitimately embarrassing because he embodies everything I hate about the political left, and acts like their opinion is the only valid one and no discussion is allowed.

This crackpot didn't even have the money to spend on the forest fires in Alberta and BC yet gave like 200 million to the fucking Clinton foundation. He literally lives to ruin his country. I can't believe this fucking idiot.

In many cases the people you actually need to run a city (emergency services, public works, etc.) actually can not afford to live there. Young people generally can not afford to live there either, the ones that do spend 80% of their paycheques on rent.

Can someone from canada find me a red mountie uniform? I'll pay good.

Of course. Rich Chinese dominate the market and inflate the prices of real estate to the point that no one but rich Chinese with connections can live there. BC in general has very high costs if living though, but all the men have to either work way up north or go to Alberta for work because we're not allowed to do anything here. Our government and the vancouverites are all leftist retards that would happily watch you starve to death as long as they can pay themselves on the back and say 'look how environmentally friendly and native sensitive i am'

The actual uniforms are legally protected IIRC, I spoke to a retired mountie once and he wasn’t even able to keep it. They let them keep the boots, belt and holster, etc. but not the actual serge and trousers.

Oh and they are also allowed to keep their badges, but permanently affixed into a block for display.

I voted for him because I really despised Harper.
I kept a close eye on my local riding seeing which side (NDP or Liberals) had the best shot at beating Conservative.
NDP was the best shot up until 2 or 3 weeks before the election, then it went Red instead.
Tbh, had I the chance, I would have cast my vote as -1 Harper instead of +1 Trudeau.

> if they pass a law, it's free!
> nobody has to pay for it!
kek, being this retarded

It's not just Vancouver that does that. There's plenty of beach bums living in their vans in Santa Monica and San Francisco too.

Found the commie.

Congratulations, you're what's wrong with this fucking country. Harper wasn't amazing, but he was much better than this stupid faggot, and I know a lot of people like you made this retard PM. We've got lots of money for refugees and terrorists, but none for our vets. Our small businesses are being fucked in the ass by his new taxes, but We've got money for foreign aid. But hey, at least we're legalizing weed at some point! Even though it's been in the planning stages longer than states in America have planned and already implemented. He's a joke and you're a faggot

I used to work for a 3rd party census corp roughly 5 years ago primarily in western Canada. The average Canadian would be shocked to know the actual ratio of "immigrants" to landed or white "Canadians." The numbers are most certainly being suppressed or altered to give whites the idea that they are still the majority when in fact it is muh closer to 50/50. How does that melting pot feel?

Lol all politicians do this man you're literally describing the way every politician has ever answered a question ever.

No, not like this. Trained and calculated politicians sift around the truth by using different words and terms all sneaky and sly like. There was nothing sneaky or sly about this. Watch what I mean.

Harper lost for the same reason Hillary lost.
He was so unappealing that people chose literally anyone else:Trudeau.

>would sooner throw men that have given the ultimate sacrifice under the bus
They'd safely roll to the other side of the bus because they have no limbs.

It feels discouraging. I used to get mad at anti Canadian rhetoric. People that said we have no culture and shit. But as I've gotten older I look at the shit being propagated to the masses. 'Canada is inclusive, being Canadian means accepting other cultures' and stuff like that on the radio. And if you read the newspapers here it's all the same shit. We're a country of leftist morons that don't do any research in matters that affect us regarding our own wealth, but quick to study American politics. I work with a single mom that didn't even know the name of our last prime minister and yet talks about Trump all the time. We're a country of pop culture, socialism and failure

Does anyone care what the Prime Minister of Belgium says when he flaps his chew hole? No, and they care even less what Trudeau has to say.

But that would include immigrants from Europe and such who share our values and contribute. I have no problem with that.
It’s only an issue when it’s the basket cases with no money or skills and 6 children, who have beliefs we would consider abhorrent and expect us to change for them.

Ever woman i have discuss his policies with have no idea what they are talking bout, to the point where they cant even name one thing he has done whether its positive or negative. Their main argument is: he's cute, and has great hair.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. You should see what Scarborough looks like. Nothing but brown Muslims. It's like a completely different country.

Holly shit that hand wrinkles.

Harper is a strategic genius, politically speaking. Introverted nerd managed to win the highest office in the land in a series of popularity contests for like a decade.

I don't afraid of anything too

What are you, some kind of bigot?

I wish there was some form of captcha for voting.
Like very basic questions about what each side represents, and if you can't answer then you get no vote.
Or one vote, and others can get 2 if they demonstrate apt knowledge.

This whole thread is fucking bait, as it is every fucking time it gets posted
>2/10 made me reply
Fucking saged

i hope everyone in the world gets killed in a nuclear war

Reported

>Every thread I don't like is bait for something I don't even know what

That sucks, my fetish is kill :(

This madman even changed the fucking national anthem to be "more gender inclusive". How did he even manage a career in politics let alone leader of the fucking country?

Suck a big fat donkey dick faggot

IE no one knowing how hard it is to do everything and make everyone happy, IE not at all.

The reality is that weed legalisation is probably taking up a lot of resources, and we'll see the economic repercussions either way in a few years

>"Leaked document says Sweden could be at war within a few years"

Color me surprised. Fucking liberals

>Joins army willingly, literally told they might be blown to pieces for a shit tier pay
>goes anyway
>gets shit blown off
> MUH GOVERNMENT FAILED ME

They did. It's more profitable to be a terrorist in Canada than a soldier.

> when Russia tries too hard.

go away Boris, take your psy ops elsewhere

>terrorist
>defending his homeland from a foreign army
Pick one

Holy shit youre a cuck. The moral if the story is that they don't give a shit about you, they want Reddit upvotes from the UN

This guy knows what up

>being an insurgent in your country is defending your country, even if you slaughter your own people

The absolute state of leftist cucks

> Gets taken to country as child
>Taliban wants him
>Cred Forums neckbeards act like they wouldn't do the same thing
>gets locked in a cell in gitmo because he happens to be the only one left alive in a raid, because in a fucking war, woops, he killed an american

Are people this fucking stupid?

are you saying Canada isn't his homeland?
because we were part of that foreign army he was defending afghanistan against

The worlds being blown apart and there are like 3 mass shootings a day in the US, and we are here changing the anthem and legalising weed. Fucking sue us cunts

He was 13 you dumb fuck.

Being this autistic, acting like you at that age wouldn't fold to the ruling terrorist cell threatening you

That poor terrorist! Let me give him millions of dollars because it sucks that he joined the enemy

>literally a member of a group the canadian army is at war with
>complains when the canadian government doesn't treat him nicely

are you this fucking stupid?

If Canada wasn't his homeland then there was even less of a reason why he needed 10 million. He shouldn't have even got reconditioning treatment on the tax payers dime.

They hate us cause they ain't us

13! Oh no, I guess we should be happy with whatever 13 year olds do

I think one of Trudeau’s policies that I despise the most is how can Canadians go overseas to join ISIS or some other backwards terrorist organization, and he takes them back.
Any other country either kills them or leaves them to rot in the shithole they chose to go commit crimes in, as they damn well should.
But DUDEWEED insists that we should welcome these fucks back with open arms, and rehabilitate them with fucking podcasts.

>doesn't afraid of anything

> Being that tunnel visioned

The actual reason we are fucked

my friend in texas just got a felony for 12 grams of pot. Glad that won't happen anymore here.

>people aren't responsible for their actions

fuck off cunt
if i was hungry i'd go steal some bread, but it's still stealing

You're right. We're going down a scary alt right road here in Canada. You have to be the one to fell them that if they kill their enemy, the enemy wins

The Canadian Gov treated him better then the US one did that held him without contacting the Canadians and denying him any sort of legal council

> Why would we want to give legal council to POWs

Oh yeah, we should just give them to the white mass shooters and serial killers that live in Canada still, oh yeah

by Mass shooters in Canada, I mean the US, because despite this bitch feast of a thread, we're still better off then most of you fucks

Yaaaaaaa 99.57% this

yes the Canadian Govt did treat him better
so why we were held financially responsible for how the US treated him, again?

Hell, you guys gave the boston Bomber a fucking lawyer the second he was caught, but a 13 year old that maybe killed a solder doesnt for years? Obviously, haven't I been reading the last posts?

Because despite knowing Canada still did nothing and one lawyer for years had to petition for any sort of help from the actual government. Whether some kids on Cred Forums agree or not, there are laws that prevent this and when they are broken, then repercussions follow. If they had money, they probably could of sued for more.

Fucking basic conservative logic

> SOMETHING THAT MADE ME MAD HAPPENED

> WHO CARES WHAT THE LAWS ARE, GIMME MUH BLOOD

Actual cave people

I'm a liberal, and the idea that Trudeau has enough money to spend everywhere in the world except for our heroes that fought and sacrificed limbs if not their lives for this country, it putrid and sickening.

Did you read up that the very next day he said that he gave 60 million to Burkina Faso? Don't fucking dare defend this man. He's a crook and a fascist that cares nothing for the people keeping this country afloat.

what were we gonna do, go to war with the US? the kid was being tried for fucking war crimes, they weren't going to hand him over

Damn, you're all fucked up in your brain my man

>stupid conservatives don't under the legal system like my superior liberal intellect
>na...name the laws i'm referring to? no i...i can't do that user. you'd be too dumb to understand them anyway...heh

you fags can keep playing pretend if you want but there's no obligation to for the canadian government to extract citizens from punishment abroad

dubs of truth

how, exactly?

basic leftist logic

>i want to feel smug but the facts don't support it
>time to make up facts

Just fuck off and worry about your own elections, Vladimir.
Oh right, never mind, your elections are a joke.

Trump is a politician who actually puts his own country first.
Under Trudeau our tax dollars are basically just a fund to find money for whatever trendy social cause around the world, and Canadians are at the back of the line when it comes to benefiting from our own money and government policy.
I would take Trump over this fucking clown any day of the week.