Hey Cred Forums

hey Cred Forums,

19 here and I still don't know how to pull back the foreskin. Never needed to pull it back to fap.
It hurts when I try to pull it back; is that supposed to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/07/09/study-uncircumcised-boys-have-a-higher-risk-of-uti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never pull it back and become a trap

thats the hottest route you can take

traps with phimosis are basically the hottest thing on the planet

tell your doc they will give you some creme shit

I can relate, push through the pain brah
Of course, don't go too far
A little at a time
FUCK cutfags

Go to the doctor so he can pull it back. Afterwards you will need to wash your dick multiple times a day. I had this done when I was like 4 and I still have some scarring near the head. Just do it so you can fap man.

My dick hurt so much when I tried to lose my virginity and got limp fast from the excruciating pain

You go to the doctor and you say you need to be circumcised. I did the same when i was 18. After that you will feel good as new. And you will last longer during sex.

Sit in a hot bath and slowly work it back day after day til it can go over the head. Clean the fuck out of it.

thats the thing. I never had to pull it back to fap.
my dick was on fire when a girl was giving me a handy and stroked it all the way down

Wtf is wrong with your dick, go see a doctor.

thats super hot

id fuck you with my big circumcised dick

creme shit?
what doctor do I even go to for this

go to your primary care or a urologist

are you circumcised?

Just pull back a little a time while showering with hot/warm water. Works like a charm just careful not to have the water too hot as your dick will be sensitive.

>last longerin bed

Keep telling yourself lies to make up for the shame of mutilation

Ofcourse not

Ok i'll try the hot water.
Another thing that hurts is the uncovered part (the tip). its super sensitive. does that sensation go away?

I didn't completely pull back my foreskin until I was about 19/20 and that's how I did it. Lost my virginity at 18 and never had a problem but being able to pull it all the way back is part of growing up.

Once you're able to pull it all the way back you'll start losing the extreme sensitivity you have right now. Feel bad for the cut fags who been losing it since they were born.

If I pull it back a little everyday in the shower, how long does it take usually?
3 weeks?

Yea pretty much. It also depends how far you go each time.. Basically do it at your own pace. I used to be scared I wouldn't be able to put it back forward but as long as you don't rush it you should be fine.

What is wrong with your dicks, i have never heard or expierenced anything like that before this thread. My forskin was never so thight that i had to work it. I would have gone to a doctor instantly

wow its almost like not everyone is the same as you or something

what a concept

You kiddin? Every girl i fuck is surprised how long I last. Plus, it's always clean, more difficult to get diseases and so on. Uncut dick is uglier.

i only like uncut dicks if they are small

Ey man, some of us have bigger dicks that the foreskin keeps tightly snug. Were all a little different. Sorry to hear about your little dick that just falls out of your own foreskin.

start taking baths, when you're in the bath every day for 10 minutes pull on it until it finally comes all the way back, then every day pull it back until it gets easier, then start to pull it back and get erections until it stretches

finally when it feels comfortable to have it pulled back with an erection you are set, all these years you've been missing out on jerking off with lotion

you are in for a fucking treat, sex/jerking off with your foreskin pulled back is like 100x better then not, pull that shit back, moisturizer the shit out of your dick head and very slowly massage the dick head with the cream on where it is sensitive, do it really slowly and wait for one of the most intense nuts you've ever busted since the first time you busted a nut

you're welcome op

>mfw all these uncutfags keep talking about their struggles with their foreskins
>Mfw cutfags have no issues whatsoever other than slight sensitivity issues
>Mfw even despite modern medicine stating differently uncutfags still think they're better off

They should see a doctor though, its not good for you to be unable to pull back your foreskin at that age and is likely a sign of phimosis or infection, if they havent been able to pull back ever infection is less likely but still possible. I used to play wow with a dude who at 21 found out he had a fungal infection trapped in his foreskin for at least 6 months. Nasty shit.

It took me more than that, probably a couple of months. At one point I was able to comfortably pull it back while soft, but not while hard.

>Every girl i fuck is surprised how long I last.

Yeah I bet at the end of sex she is really bored waiting for you to furiously beat off your lifeless stump of a cock until you manage to barely cum and spurt a small bit of watery shit on her while she checks fb on her phone to pass the time.

>having tighter foreskin means you have a bigger dick
You have autism.
Explaijn all the traps with tiny penises that cant pull thier forskin down becuase its so tight? Is it that tiny little trap dicks seem big compared to your dick?

Get circumcised

You seem really butthurt.

Can always cut my dick up like your mutilated one. Can you put yours back on ?

lol why would i want to put it back on

Why would you want it mutilated ? My point is I have the choice, you don't.

Thanks for proving me right.

Why would someone want to? Thats like if you were born with a vestigial tail and wanted it added back on.

>mfw americafags are mutilated at birth

Sorry guy I wouldn't know about that.

Cut fag here. I'm genuinely interested in knowing HOW exactly it hurts to pull back the skin. I hear it's sensitive but is there an example you can liken the pain to? A sting, a tear?

Doesn't hurt at all.

What? You randomly spouted a list of ad hominem even though no one insulted you. Youre insecure at best. Calm down.

>mfw eurofags cant even get their dick out of their own skin

So when it gets easier when it's limp, for the next step, do I pull it back and get erections or do I get erections and then pull it back?

Get

That little piece at the top of the underside that pulls tight when pulled back seems like some kind of flawed design. Mine tore while having sex..horrible pain..used to hurt a lot before it tore, too. But since it tore it's more comfortable, foreskin can be pulled conpletrly back now. Same problem for you?

Fucking checled

Well I'm not cut and I last long in bed too. What's your point?

boi

it hurts A Lot. More of like a tear than a sting. It doesn't go away until you let go of pulling back

Nice sexts

>uncut still think they are better off.

But we are better off, this was never a question

The question is: is being cut unhealty.

Awnser: not really, but the surgery is dangerous and unnecessary in most cases

>Calm down.
Calmer than you are. Your rage typing and autism spewing only proves me right.

>Mfw you have no face

You may have phimosis. That is not normal. See a doctor.

a get

Howdy

wasted get

Yea
>boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i think its a big question who is better off when someone cant even pull their dick out or have sex

Jesus. Still trying to fathom it--only thing I can think of is like a scab only instead of rough and calloused it's skin.

Because everytime you see your mutilated dick it makes you sad.

after losing my virginity it stopped hurting

I have read up on phimosis before.
How do I know if it is phimosis or if it is just that I haven't practiced loosening the foreskin?

Im sure this wont help but if youve ever had a surgical bandage that if you remoive slowly almost feels good to remove depite being painful, but if you remove it to fast it stings horribly? Kinda like that?

U cant fight that shit #444444 give up

actually i really like my dick, the only thing i would change about it is making it about .5 inch longer

>Dangerous
>Performed on most male children in America with no complications other than a scar that goes unnoticed
Wat

You live in a fantasy world, tell yourself whatever you need man.

Dubsman approves.

imagine an almost orgasmic feel every time i pull back my foreskin
>feels great man
>some times i pull it back when i urinate just for a rush
>cut fags dont know how great it is

wasted by someone tard trying too hard on an anonomoosse image board

>Cutfags don't care how great this is
Ftfy

probably a leaf . amirite?

It has something like 1 in 60,000 chance of being messed up and resulting in the child being worse off. Youre more likely to have an issue with an ear piercing byh far as i understand but you know dick vs ears is a diffrent risk factor i suppose.

>So much this it hurts

contact your mohel fuckface

Exactly! A lot of parents do not think of the possible consequence when circumcising their male babies. I mean its a vulgar procedure that some women weep tears of witnessing.
Say that to the men and boys who have mutilated no existent dicks because their parents just had this performed without them even having a choice in it.

Watch the Red Pill

Google image search “skin bridge”

Grew up un the UP of michigan, cloaer to a leaf than an american basically, crossed the border regularly.

>Watch the Red Pill
Retard.

i just some times pull my foreskin back when im at work to get a semi just for a laugh

I never had that problem, nor have i ever heard a grown up having that problem.

These people should have gone to a doctor years ago. Like when they where 4.

oh dude, it is some of the worst scariest pain you can feel. its like your dick is telling you not to do this and you dont want to but you have to. its fucking scary because your dick is so sensitive just putting your finger on it is like sticking a finger in a bullet wound (in a sense) Makes your dick limper when having sex, because you cant thrust properly and when you do you might feel pain or sensitivity, which will make your dick get limp. 4 out of 5 girls who tried to give me a blowjob i couldn't even let them because it was too painful. But there is hope, the more you pull it back slighly and have sex the asier it becomes and less pain. but the sensitivity is always there

the easiest way to stretch your foreskin is every time you have a piss hold the end untill it inflates , when it gets too painful let go and repeat .
this works and it worked for me

DOCTOR, not Cred Forums

that's what happens when you're an uncut, filthy cheese dick.

Yes. literally this.

Im 18 have the same thing as OP cant pull back my foreskin. I have a cute girls ass and one aged at like 14. No hair except where my dick is. also have very feminine body and weird girly proportions. should i be a trap?

Man, that sucks. How the fuck do you cope? Blowjobs are what every man needs in his life.

>Mfw some of my final coworkers give me the same response without having to touch my dick at all

You can try all you want but you can't convince me that being uncut has any benefits
>Mfw most women prefer uncut

>cutfag never know what his own cheese tastes like

You shpuld see a doctor, it shouldnt be that painful.

Fuck I meant cut
Whatever

Seriously, why didnt yougo to a doctor, your dick is not supposed to hurt

Some parents don't teach their kids these things. They find out later in life when they get it on with girls

you said it

Hur dur

Are ypu actually saying to fill your foreskin with piss? Am i right on thinking that? If so do you at least wash afterwards, hopefully with soap? I hope im wrong that sounds aboslutely disgusting.

Cease this hot water bullshit and go to the doctor, you need to be circumcised

>Be me at 17
>Like OP, could not pull back my foreskin.
>My first girl is a 20 yo whore with an extra loose pussy
>Could literally last for hours
>A year later she dumps me
>Start relationship with virgin 16 yo
>Use condoms all the time with the new girl
>Then one night, no condom
>Decide to fuck anyway
>She's way too tight
>Dick goes in with much force
> suddenly my foreskin pulls back at Mach 3
>Banjo string breaks
>Foreskin rips like paper
>there's blood everywhere
>it bleeds for an hour
>it hurts for weeks
>now i'm ok and I can pull it back as far as I want

Uncut has many benefits.

I'm also drunk

>male hymen retard

>You can try all you want but you can't convince me that being uncut has any benefits
sounds like you are in denial.

Op is not a Jew! 10\10

>you need to be circumcised
Mayne not but they should go to a doctor.

You accidently male hymen'd yourself. Im sorry. You could have prevented this.

Still, even with all this id rather have my foreskin. Also is more pleasurable for women and myself.

No cheese dick here. Only nasty fat fucks living in basements who never wash get that. And most of them are circumcised

And to the other user that said foreskins are ugly, i think quite the opposite. seeing most circumcised dicks makes me naturally cringe and be disgusted.

>Implying slightly increased sensitivity which makes you cum faster is worth being able to say you weren't mutilated at birth

Please enlighten me to the other benefits
>My girlfriend goes unsatisfied

>You can try all you want but you can't convince me that being uncut has any benefits
feels better cuz the movement of the foreskin stimulates the glans
not my fault your parents mutilated your genitals because some jews told them to

Nice get. You won the argument

>Also is more pleasurable for women and myself.
How so?

How do you wash the inside? If I get to the stage where I can pull it back far enough
I can't even touch the tip, much less washing it with water. It's like touching a burning kettle.

Use lube u idiot

I wasnt even trying to argue before that but they got really mad.

hell yeah

See a doctor. Seriously, dont wait, might be nothing but i dont take chances with my dickn and i suggest you dont either.

>In denial
I've been cut since birth and the only argument I've ever heard is increased sensitivity
My grandfather was uncut until he got an infection when he joined the army
>Aka if you can't wash your dick and your body within 10 minutes your dick has too much bullshit attached

um do you even need to ask?

I remember when i was like 5 i was taught how to pull it back and told it was important by my friends dad (not weird, i just didn't have any real parents and he was a good dad) but i guess i didn't understand at the time or when i was a kid how important it was until i was a teenager

Tells someone they have autism.
Misspells a word.
What's a faggot

Cutfag here. I am genuinely interested in this. Can anyone post a pic of pulling the skin back? I don't understand the mechanics of pulling the skin back.

i would never go to a doctor i know i should /of but no fucking way

You're right. I'll see a doctor. How do I bring it up? Body check?

1 Cheaper (surgery is expensive)
2 No need for a dangerous surgery
3 not being confused or mistaken for jew or mussie
4 not a stone like head, but a nice and soft tip that all the girls like.

I could go on and on

you just pinch the end while your having a piss , foreskin blows up like a balloon , keep doing this and eventually your foreskin will stretch .
obviously wash your cock afterwards.
this is the oldest method it beats all your creams and knives

What an amazing counter argument. You really proved that having phimosis means your dick is big, enjoy.

>Be me at 17
>Like OP, could not pull back my foreskin.
>My first girl is a 20 yo whore with an extra loose pussy

same same same, except she was 13 (i was 15)
It was fucking heaven fucking a loose chubby slut.

Jus go there and say my dick hurt and i cant pull my forskin back. The mans a doctor, dont feel shame around him, he has seen way worse

Just tell them flat out. I know it awkward but just say. Its really painful for me to clean the are around and under my foreskin and im worried about it" they might take a swab (basically put a qtip in your foreskin) and then go fron there. Take xare of ypurself, hopefulky its no big deal and gets better. Good luck man.

Alright I'll just do it and get it over with. thanks a lot

That spunds disgusting and awful, i can see why it wouild work but if you have to do that to be comfortable id see a doctor man.

Im not saying anything like "lul dumb uncut fag" just seriously, i think you shoukd see a doctor if thats your situation.

it's not disgusting at all , you're having a piss anyway ... .your believe isn't going to get more piss on it .

anyhow not my situation anymore as this worked many years ago

*Bellend

that sounds like wanting an infection

It could be phimosis. You should be able to pull the foreskin all the way back so you can wash under there. If you can't stretch it on your own, see a doctor. Sex will be better

Oh let me tell you. Women always say foreskins are more pleasurable. For me it keeps my dick more sensitive for one, so more pleasure. But also other things. It feels like there are nerves or something actually in my foreskin, because rubbing the end of it (when its stretched pass my dick) feels really good. kind of like your having an mini orgasm. theres alot more about these things but i wont go into it more because its starting to sound gay enough already but let me tell you its fucking good. On some days simply masterbating and rubbing my foreskin can feel twice better than sex. crazy shit

but, you can wash your dick and body within 10 minutes, washing an uncut dick takes about 1 second longer than washing a cut dick.

I have foreskin as well and don't think it is painful, but it is definitely uncomfortable and the head of my penis is really sensitive when I do pull the foreskin back (to clean). Hope your situation works out, OP.

Im still able to wash, i'll pull it back enough and rinse it with water and make sure its clean. Plus water can still go in your foreskin so its not to hard to clean it really and not pull back my foreskin much

I think making your penis into a piss balloon is disgusting. I dont get any piss on myself or around my dick when i pee.

checked nigga

>Women always say foreskins are more pleasurable. For me it keeps my dick more sensitive for one,
Ive never heard a women say that
How would you know? What are you comparing your sensativity to?

>On some days simply masterbating and rubbing my foreskin can feel twice better than sex. crazy shit
You dont have to have a foreskin in order for masturbation to sometimes beat out sex. And your forskin does have nerves in it of course, its skin, it has feeling.

>This whole thread

Thank god I'm cut holy shit

Assuming that your not like many of those in this thread that cant pull back thier foreskin easily.

yeah it fucking sucks. only way to help it is the more i brave that pain and sensitivity and have sex more it loosens and is not as painful. the sensitivity i can almost handle sometimes. But the most fucked part is, when the girl takes my dick out after riding her, my foreskin is pulled back from her riding, and my dick touches her leg or something, even just a skim, and its so scary and sensitive that its like the finger in the wound thing. Have to use every fiber of being in my body to not jump inwards and cradle my dick in shock when that happens. If only i could accurately describe the feeling and intensity

peel back a bit at a time, then wait for it to heal then do it again.

Seriously, in all good faith, please see a doctor. Im not saying get cut

Im comparing my dick to an uncircumcised dick.

And i don't mean to say all women, but i generally hear women say that, and when i ask them they say that. Also its apparently a fact anyway but i guess you only know the truth of that if you're a woman.

but what is the doctor gonna do that i cant?

> And your forskin does have nerves in it of course, its skin, it has feeling.

Well if you could feel this feeling, you'd probably be outraged that circumcision is even a thing

Reminder that if you give your child a circumcision without it being needed due to health problems you're getting your own child's genitals mutilated for no reason

had the same problem, pretty severe
>sensitive head
>was 17 and my skin wouldnt pull not even 25%
got a gf, tight as fuck but a waterfall when aroused
started fucking through the pain, was hell for a month
now I can pull it back if I lube up, best lube is pussy juice, head is still sensitive tho not sure how to get rid of that
I fuck about 4-5 times per week.

Most european girl wants a uncut, most american want cut. Bitches want what they are used too.

Tell you if it is something too worry about, and in the most extreem scenario recommends surgery

>Google image search “skin bridge”
that was a mistake

How can you compare the feeling of your dick to somone elses without a refrence point? Thays retarded.

if they are "used to" anything you shouldnt be fucking them anyways, used goods are worthless.

you sound like a faggot, you cant possibly be over 18
GTFO you little manchild

Prescibe you a cream with a painkiller in it at minimum, let you know if there is anything serious to worry about at worse.

oh well yeah if its something bad and serious then i do want to know that so okay. But no way in hell i could ever go through with surgery on my dick .

Good luck fucking anything past 16

#MGTOW

It doesnt hurt at all, if it did you are fucked physically and should see a doctor.

It feels like walking on your leg when its asleep, its more like SUPER SENSITIVE pleasure. You are basically exposing the most sensitive part of your body by rolling back the second most sensitive.

What a powerful counter arguement. Sounds like projection.

the reference point is in what others with circumcised penises have said and general knowledge. Uncut guys have more sensitive penisis. And id imagine by alot, since circumcised guys can touch the head of their dick no worries.

I rather have surgery and sex then not

lol, yea I guess that world work. Thats similar to the method to show how much feeling is in the foreskin where you wad up your foreskin between your fingers in the shower and let the water hit it.

You do realize urine is sterile right?

i still have sex. but i understand your point

Looks like its Islam for me!

Had the same problem when I was younger. I have a lot of girth so when I tried to pull the skin back I could only go half way down my head, and it was really painful and felt like the skin was going to tear.

Solution, honestly when me and my gf started fucking a couple times a day, the skin would peel back while fucking and after a few weeks it wouldn't hurt anymore.

Also helps if you slowly stretch for a couple weeks to get the skin to be more flexible.

kek that made me feel awkward

The issue is leaving a warm and moint enviorment. Bacteria and fungi grow extremmly well in sutconditions, especially when its not in the light. Setting up for an infection.

>Solution, honestly when me and my gf started fucking a couple times a day, the skin would peel back while fucking and after a few weeks it wouldn't hurt anymore.
Most people just jerk off and have no issue. I can only imagine people with problems are prudish weirdos that never explore their sexuality.

That is a medical condition calles Phimosis, people like that do need to get it fixed (circumcision is not always needed).

>The issue is leaving a warm and moint enviorment. Bacteria and fungi grow extremmly well in sutconditions, especially when its not in the light. Setting up for an infection.

Yeah, agreed but it does make iit take longer to shower and is failry calm. Thats all i meant.

This is what i've been saying to. Good to know it was a full solution for you and you didn't have more troubles or had to see a doctor. Most people here would say you should have seen a doctor but they dont get it probably because theyre all circumcised

Had this problem as a kid, what i dod was wet the inside with spit and slowly stretch it over the course of a week, eventually it sorted itself out

Are you saying a 7 or 8 year old is a weirdo for not exploring their sexuality yet? You don't know what you're talking about. Guys with foreskins need to be taught from day 1 how to pull back their foreskins and why its important to do it and practice it or they will have this problem more. My penis was just as sensitive when i was 6 as it is now in that respect so thats how i know you are wrong to.

Urine is sterile inside your bladder. It does not have an anti-bacterial function. So the moment it leaves your bladder it can infect.

another person here with a similar problem: anything specific i should moisturize my dick with and what cream should i apply? any specific brands or name of cream? thanks for the tips

Do you think that warm, moist, dark enviroments are not a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungi? You should try gogle then i suppose or a 4th grade class room.

You should have never gotten to the point where it was that painful amd you shouild have seen a doctor if it was all that painful.
-uncut

If it was even remotely easy for that to happen people would have constant infections. Your cock isn't a damp basement, its not even remotely the same thing. Just google it.

It is kinda wierd for a 8yo to not explore his own sexuality

I went to the doctor to cut it for beauty reasons

I dunno user. ive had some pretty good nuts with foreskin not pulled back.. id say its about 50-50 depends if you wanna go all out or not

I have a foreskin, I know the pleasure my foreskin brings me, I'd be mad as fuck if I suddenly didn't have one. As a cutfag, compare it to a dude who had his glans amputated or some shit like that (I know it seems outlandish, but so does circumcision to non-mutilated people). You have a glans, you know the pleasure it brings you, you'd be mad if you were suddenly left with only a shaft

Youjng boiys with foreskins should be tuaght to pull back thier foreskins to clean them when they shower and such. I know its weird to talk to little kids about thier pee pee's but you also teach toddlers how to poop so just take it as part of life.

Urinal track infections are really common

well what do you mean by that? I started fapping or kind of around then is that exploring my sexuality in your terms?

See a doctor, they will inform you wahts best, might prescribe you a cream with a painkiller in it if you need. Take care of yourself.

exactly. and i should have mentioned the cleaning part because thats (atleast at that age) is whats its more important for.

well i can actually pull my foreskin all the way back. it's just that when i get a boner it's hard to maintain it with the head exposed since it's still kinda irritable to the touch. every time i have sex it always ends up getting pulled back and idk if sex with the foreskin still up is even possible cuz it usual;y gets pulled back anyways. figured if a cream can decrease the sensitivity a bit and keep the skin less tight around my head when pulled back i'd be in the clear

I jerked off without tugging my skin back because it would be the most painful experience.

I don't think anyone needs to see a doctor for that. Skin is tight and needs to be used to getting stretched. It stopped being a problem when I lost my virginity and had constant sex. It still hurt during sex, so I had to pull out and fix my skin. But it hasn't been a bother since.

A problem I do have now, is I don't like my skin folding in, not sure if anyone has experienced that. But sometimes while fucking my skin will fold inwards on my dick and it's not painful but it's a bother because I have to pull out and stretch the skin to remove the fold

thanks Cred Forumsro i'll probably get medical assistance if it keeps buggin me

Urinary track infections are siggnificantly more common in those that are uncut for this exact reason. Also hopefully not everyone is using thier foreskin as a glorified piss balloon so saying that everyone would have infections all the time then is not really addressing the issue.

I think youre retarded. Just stop talking now.

My parents never told me about this so I found out by myself when I tried to retract it and it hurt, then I googled what to do... I probably was like 15 when I tried to pull it back, IT HURT LIKE HELL and my head was so sensitive even a water stream in shower was so painful

I started to pull it back a little and leave it there, first I did it with dick not hard, then worked my way up until I could pull most of it back while being hard, probably in about 3 Reke you will see a difference, and eventually it won’t hurt at all

Not OP or this fag. But my dick is exactly like there's. 18 and can't pull my foreskin back for shit or else it feels like someone has a blowtorch burning my dick. Don't know if I should fall for the Jew meme and get circumcised or spend a bunch of time in a tub with lotion over the course of months to stretch it out. Wut do?

Its also important to make sure they dont develop phimosis or similiar pain later in life like so many in this thread have.

I get that folding inwards thing somtimes, anoying but what can you do.

>Urinary track infections are siggnificantly more common in those that are uncut for this exact reason.
Based on what study? All I have seen are the ones proven worthless done in africa.

>It still hurt during sex, so I had to pull out and fix my skin.
This shouldnt be this way, you should have seen a doctor. Youre lucky it wasnt tight enoygh to just tear.

Same here. I know exactly where your coming from and how the foreskin gets pulled back. It is good to pull your foreskin back when you're having a good wank but sometimes i like not dealing with the sensitivity and crap and using my foreskin on my head if you know what i mean

if you wanna get fucked in the ass, just come to my house lol

otherwise, just try to stretch it out and if you cant go to a doctor

i think you should just become a phimosis trap though, then you can offer your ass to guys with big cut cocks

Yeah i think i understand the folding inwards thing. Happens when my foreskin is kind of used to being pulled back

Talknto a doctor, please. You dont have to get circumcised if you dont want to most likely but you cant be happy with "the satus quo" now. Just see a doctor, seriously go do it.

This. foreskin fags listen to other foreskin fags cut guys dont know the struggle

To be honest, your parent screwed you. This should have happend to you 8 or 10 years ago. Before this tread, i thoughed itwas common sence that you stretch it when you are a kid. You just have to bare the pain or go to a doctor

The pain isn't phimosis. i had the same thing when i first tried pulling back my foreskin at 5. You just gotta get used to pulling it back. the pain goes once you do that, the sensitivity however is the big issue but still is normal.

>blowtorch burning my dick.

Thats the accurate analogy i was looking for

healthland.time.com/2012/07/09/study-uncircumcised-boys-have-a-higher-risk-of-uti/
First result on google that wasnt talking about babbies, there was a more indepth article i read awhile back but i cant remember the name of the doctor who did it and i think thats the best way to look it up. Ill post it if/when i find it. It was done in canada as i recall and the only thing somepeopke didnt like about it is thag it also sampled some info from cancer patients.

Im uncut and even i know that urinal track infections are more common with uncut people, it is kinda logical. Does not mean that it is worth being cut.

The Logdoc

ive accidentally done this many times as a kid being the autist i was. kek

Yea that's when it happens. My skin is used to being pulled back now. So the tip of the skin gets stuck under the head while the rest of the skin rolls back up.

Like I said, all I do is just pull my skin going around my dick and it goes back to being where it should.

its so tempting to be a sissy trap, only because i have the perfect body for it :(

yeah. the issue for me is the sensitivity

OMG! It must be gross inside the foreskin! STINKY!!

Sensitivity where? On your head?

Assuming you mean how sensitive your head is, for me it is still sensitive not as bad as it used to be when I couldn't pull my skin back.

If you are tempted, you are gay, just go for it and do not bother me

Pretty normal if you are 3-4 years old.
Let me guess, you are an Amerifag where parents cant afford to see a doctor and never read a book about childs health issues ?

As i was a child of 3 or 4,the doctor instructed my parents what they should tell me and that I should slowly very slowly pull back my foreskin while bathing and cleaning the tip with a wet flannel, it maybe took like 3-4 month and my foreskin was all back and ok.

So go and punch your parents in the face.

>do not bother me

aww

But then how do i stop being attracted to women if im supposed to be gay

This, OP has bad parents

Im the peraon hes responding to and i didnt intend to argue that its a good reason to get circumcised. If you follow the thread im mostly saying that filling your foreskin with urine could easily lead to infection as it creates a perfect place for bacteria and fungi to grow. I guess im also argueing that filling your foreskin with urine is disgusting aswell but i feel like that shouldnt be something we have to disagree on.

>So go and punch your parents in the face.

agreed.

You have phimosis big fella. I had the same thing doctor will rebder you unconscious cut it off and sow it back on with a disolvable needle. You will tear of the bandage in pure pain. The will give you pain meds

Agreed

Nice numbers

T. No argument

Pro-tip, I'm not saying the glans and the foreskin are analogous, I'm saying imagine losing the part of your dick that brings you the most pleasure. Pretty safe to assume that wouldn't be fun, right?

Yes, many 4's, thank you.

Do NOT go to the doctor yet.

I was in your situation. It should loosen naturally. If you are impatient, gently pull it a bit back every day while fully erect. (I did it without thinking after masturbating, so don't care too much)

For me, it loosened when I was almost 21.

Also, the first half is the most time consuming. After that, it should all go down fairly soon.

Or, you could go to a doctor, tell them the issue, get a prescription and have no issues at all in 2 weeks.

This is an issue you should never have in the first place. The skin doesnt just "loosen" at somepoint, it should never be so tight as to be too painful to slide your foreskin down, if it is, see a doctor. Dont listen to retards like this.

Why did it loosen for me then?
I agree my first sentence was rather ignorant though.

Just don't get circumcised. Try different routes first.

You stretched the skin user.

My point is that its not something like puberty that youre supposed to wait to have happen.

That's a great looking dick though, no homo

Pics this instant

How the fuck do you dirty fucks go 18 years without cleaning that shit out.

Anyone here done 'partial circumcision'? I Can pull it all the way down, but when erect and during sex time it just slides back, dulling my dick sensations, so I can only come from a hard, sloppy blowjob.
I guess all I need is the tight ring of skin removed there, about 1 cm wide. Is it even possible or you have to go full jew mode?
also I'm from Slav eastern Europe, cock mutilation here is Jew only thing

This one's still a bit tight but you get the idea

Used to happen to me, all I did was stretch the foreskin in the shower/bath for about 2 weeks. After that it was easy to pull it back