Other urls found in this thread:

citypopulation.de/php/uk-england-eastofengland.php?cityid=E35000248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 is hot as fuck

Post moar you fucking degenerates!

nah, middle is insanely gorgeous

uk school girls are under 18 MODSMODSMODS

face fuck 4

you're so good at acting autistic that I can't tell if it is actually acting.

I'd love a topless hand shank off her. Looks like great tits

None of these are school girls you fucking idiots.

that's the soyboy smile they do in selfies kek

hnngh tits

Do you see how i was correct typing this. My reward should be her name and her facebook

All fake schoolgirls.

Yea they are... Just about.
In the UK it's common for kids on their last day of school to write messages on each others shirts as a "we'll always be friends" type thing.. I'd say you guys in the US do the same thing with yearbooks and sighing each others.
Most of these girls are on their last day which makes them all 17 / 18 and legal in the UK.

her name's pasha, she doesn't have a fb

Nope...

See

Head over to imgsrc dot ru
Search “School”
Profit

I live in London you fucking idiot. I am well aware of what happens when you leave secondary school but none of these females are that young!!

When you leave secondary school in the UK depending on when your birthday is you leave at either 15 or 16. Older than that you are in college and that writing shit doesn't happen in college. Same London guy as before!!

Fuck off with those American bimbos, OP

All these bitches are 20+, and wearing their old school uniforms

You fucking spastic!

Brilliant come back!!

>schoolgirl sluts
>not posting nudes
WTF is your country coming to?

Matt sure is a baller.

i'm this posterAnd i've wanked to this wench before, just didnt realise it was the same lass. Where she from?

most of the girls are turning brown these days, you wouldn't want their nudes

Who?

School is Carmel RC Tech College

The guy that wrote directly on the middle ones tit.

East London

ascot

I know her, she goes to my school

POST MORE SLAGS

Kek

contribute faggot

rate

CONTRIBUTE

Happening in both shitholes, unfortunately. Never made sense to me. Spics aren't racist for saying their children should only date other spics. Niggers aren't racist for saying their children should only date other niggers. Ragheads aren't racist for telling their children they should only date other ragheads. But a white person says date only whites, well that racist.

Duckpout/10

bejesus

Cheers user

Classic user.

In this thread, loads of kissless virgins who hate women because those women won't touch them, and that's all the females fault
obviously

the poor guy on the bench :(

that's /b that is

i hope he's okay

More of 3rd on left please!!

In Scotland you CAN leave at 16, but you are expected to be in employment or further education. Most stay at school till 18

Do all schools require uniform in the UK, or is that just a private/boarding/charter school think like it is in the US?

Pretty much all do. Teachers like to fap over them.

All schools here require uniform

No. All of those people in all of those situations are racist.

do you guys consider UK education to be good and well rounded? Here in my city in the US, the schools are some of the worst its embarassing.

where I came from was some of the best in the country but I went to a fairly standard one that used to be one of the worst. They seem better than US schools and far safer from what we hear,

Who cares when the girls look like this? More important things to think about than education

That's UK-wide. You can only leave school at 16 if you have a college course or job lined up.

Glorious

This. Amerifats are delisional. Check the stats where I live...
citypopulation.de/php/uk-england-eastofengland.php?cityid=E35000248

Ethnic Group (C 2011)
White 10,973
Asian 155
Black 44
Arab 2
Mixed/multiple 160
Other ethnic group 7

If you can stop being shot for long enough that is.

They get most of their "facts" from fox "news". What do you expect.

This just proves that Europeans no longer want to come to America. Europe is stable and doing very well. No more famine is Ireland, Dictatorships in Italy, Germany, Easter Europe nor Spain, no more great wars, no more wealth to be made. Europoors are now Eurodoingwells, as proven by your pie graphs.

Americopes on suicide watch. If they can't repeatedly and erroneously assert that my entire family is being raped by muslims they'll have nothing

>you're not white enough therefore you should let illegal immigrants into your country regardless of the cost to anyone

reminder that this not an argument, if they weren't furious at us for not interbreeding as much as it would take to make america into la creatura in time for their fantasy as depicted quite directly by National Geographic. To make this a reality we'd all have to fuck a brown person right this second

Manchester seemed to be 25% each last time I was there

quoting myself but this is seriously their fantasy for all of 2050, it's mathematically absurd by any realistic projection of progressiveism's progress even if it posts 9 trillion black dick threads

go to any city that isn't run by a leftist mayor, observe the population and tell me that by 2050 everyone being brown is even remotely realistic, I'm not even sure they could manage it if they engineered mass kidnapping and raping of white women while simultaneously forbidding abortion

56% is just the dumbest fucking meme I'm sorry

>reminder that this not an argument

Because nobody made it. It's a strawman you pulled out of your arse.

>you will never feast on their tiny cunnypipes

Im calling cheerleader effect

they're all decently fuckable.

pretty rare these days

no you don't

why is it always chavs on these threads. no one have any posh public schl girl sluts to share?

UK young ladies