Is there anyway to increase my height

Is there anyway to increase my height.
I am 21 y old and a bit over 5´7 I am just looking to get to 5´8.

I have heard stretching could do the trick. Any faggots who know anyway.

> Inb4 chinese knee surgery
> Fuck no.

user your growth plates could still be opened for an extra inch if you are lucky if they are closed idk.
Stretching might do the trick. Otherwise considered filling your shoes?

You know user, I am more then happy at 5´8 but I honestly don´t mind hitting the national average of 5´9. I

>chinese knee surgery

>chinese knee surgery.

>chinese knee surgery

Called it!

Also stop same fagging but thanks for bump

>chinese knee surgery??

chinese

>Also stop same fagging
you expect a serious reply to your stupid question?

short people are so stupid. It's a shame stupid doesn't hurt, you'd be in pain all the time

As I said.

Thanks for bumps

>Is there anyway to increase my height.

eat more celery

Screenshot or samefag.

Obviously taken to long.

what is your T shirt size?

L

platform shoes

Something that does not look like clown shoes?

Robot legs?

Maybe in the future user. But for now they don´t look like that...

How tall are your parents?
You have a brother ? How tall is he?
Also fix your posture

> Mom is short 5´2 (max)
> Dad 5´9
> Brothers are both 5´10 but they have a different mom.

>samefagging
Are you actually fucking autistic? No shy it’s the same person you braindead newfag cunt

Brothers might be a bit taller in fact.

Im just curious, why does that extra inch matter to you so much?

Are you retarded? I know it is obvious that is why I called it. And thanked him kindly for the self bump.

>I have heard stretching could do the trick.
you're retarded for thinking this.

Start smoking crack, OP.

There is a lot of reasons user.
>For one where I live the average women is as tall as I am, just being a bit taller would give me a lot of that field.
> I am intrested in Mma I am currently locked into Featherweight and if I push it Light weight.
> Also do some body building and that extra inch would be optimal body builder height.
> I would go from short to lower average on bell curve.

I am retarded for hearing someone say it might work and being skeptic about it? Top kek.

>retarded?
>? I know it is obvious
>retarded?
>I know it is obvious

He has a firm grasp of the obvious, let him alone

1 inch will only change your perceptions of your self. An inch plus or minus isn't going to have any practical benefits in any of those endeavors. If it will make you feel better, go for it.

How tall are you user?

6'3

Whats your walk around weight when you are in shape?

Walk around weight?
> Being 6´3
> Trying to tell a short person not to worry about height.
Look I appreciate it but you don´t know the pain

You say you want to be an MMA fighter, how much do you weigh? I wasnt saying that you shouldnt worry about height. I said that going from 5'7 to 5'8 isnt going to change anyones preception of you, but your own.

>Walk around weight?

Yeah, like how long does it take someone to walk around you?

Walk around weight is if you are in peak shape, what do you weight fully hydrated.

If you want to fight at lightweight and take it seriously, you should be about 175-180.

Oh yeah it is not only that. But I guess in the Mma aspect it does not give anything. But I would like to push into welcher weight and at 5´7 I see it being close to impossible. :/

Welterweight is way too big for you. The overall size of your body (especially your skeleton) matters alot. You want to have the largest skeleton you can and still make the weight. Look at Jon Jones and Connor Mcgregor (yuck) at 145.

>180.
I just googled it. That is 81kg? Jesus Christ I have always imagined Light weights to be lighter. I would like to push welter weight if possible which really started my self awarness around my height to another level.

Dude you mean Super lightweight right? It might be me who is confused but according to wikipedia Lightweight has a upper weight limit of 70kg

Most fighters will do anything NOT to go up a weight class. You have a big advantage if you can be bigger and stronger for the weight class obviously.

Really I found Tyron Woodley scores in at 5´9? Or is there something I missed?

Thats the contracted weight. Guys fighting at that weight dehydrate them selves to weight that much only for weigh ins.They probably weight 175-180 again on fight night. Thats why I asked about walk around weight.

Woodley is a Tiny welterweight.

Oh okay. well I think it is just to go at my height right which is 5´72 or something.

Besides Chinese knee surgery, or other surgery that will make your body less useful, no. Stop being such a vain fuck. Almost nobody is born with all the qualities they would wish for. You got the short end of the stick (pun very much intended) on this one. So did I. Gotta work with what you have my Manlet brethren

A tiny welterweight champion that is.
I think this thread has evolved into a mma height thread at this point kek. Height?

Sorry I responeded to wrong comment.

"Oh okay. well I think it is just to go at my height right which is 5´72 or something."

Or I think you label it something like 5´7 ^7/64