Daily reminder to godtards

Daily reminder to godtards......
Your god’s fake, your heaven’s fake, your hell’s fake, your baby jesus did not exist and his story is nothing more than plagiarism, your religion is a scam designed to separate fools from their cash, your priest is a liar and you are a knuckle-dragging moron. Questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof in this pudding? Where's the beef?

To be fair, baby Jesus probably did exist. It's just that the story is nonsense.

If I had written the same thing about the tooth fairy, you would have agreed that it is self-evidently true, and not asked for proof. But when it comes to something vastly more ridiculous than the tooth fairy, that is, the magic invisible floating faggot in the sky, suddenly you want proof.

Why is that?

To be fair, he didn’t. Nothing was written about him in an era in which reliable records WERE kept of significant historical figures. Also his story was plagiarised from centuries older Egyptian gods. He was fake.

Mainstream historians disagree.

Not true.

Yes true. Mythicists are a fringe group that isn't taken seriously.

by my faith,He does.

Your faith cannot alter reality.

Who does? Does what?

Who you choose to take seriously is irrelevant. The only relevant thing is the evidence and there is no evidence that your baby jesus existed. Reminder: the bible is not evidence.

I really like this image, I think this tooth fairy should be the god of Cred Forums

There is evidence that the character of Jesus is based on a real person, who would necessarily have been a baby at some point.

you are mistaken. belief has altered reality.

It has not. Actions alter reality.

This would be a good time to produce your evidence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Big cocks matter

Only in your ass

> Questions?

yeah I got a question, how many logs have you taken down your throat in the last 120 hours?

Wow, so edgy.

What does it matter if people believe in a god? How does their belief hurt you?

Beliefs inform actions.