I think I might be a serial killer Cred Forums...

I think I might be a serial killer Cred Forums. I often fantasize about murdering people and I find it to be satisfying ;) I hope I don't get caught when I start off with my victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to actually kill people to be a serial killer, you know. As it stands right now you're just an edgy shit.

2.no
7.no
10.no

tell your therapist faggot

If someone were to find out about this, what consequences would I have to face?

I think I am serial killer, hurrr durr, I am so edgy, hurrr durr. I suggest you start by killing yourself you po faced, cum guzzling ameri turd

I often think about killing someone. But I try to surpress it mostly. Even if it feels really good sometimes

Join the Army, you're a natural.

I think I'm sick for real and that's not a joke. I need to get help before it's too late.

We all have fantasies, don’t think you’re special. Acting them out is another thing.

A lead implant between your eyes will fix that edgy attitude

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

>Im sick
>I need help
>But first lets post it con Cred Forums

I'm holding a knife in my hand right now and I'm thinking about what it would be like to stick it into a person's stomach and let them bleed as they fall over and die.

No balls

Dubs and you try it with yourself

edge.mp666

are you asking what would happen if people found out that you killed people?

retarded?????

Is it normal to have these thoughts or should I seek help?

Yes

if you ask yourself that question: seek help

Kill a cunt and post a photo with timestamp you pussy faggot

You can't be a serial killer if you haven't killed anyone yet. You're just a psycho

This comment proves that you're too dump and autistic to be a serial killer, you need an IQ of at least 105 to evade the cops for a few years before you slip up.

I kinda have a feeling that this thread is being monitored

>I might be a serial killer
>I fantasize
Yeah stop. You're a cringy faggot trying to be edgy.

How does it feel to be nothing more than a rabid dog? Does it feel good knowing that someone will eventually put you down?

good thing your IP address is now clocked :)

1. You need to kill some people before you're a serial killer, tard.

2. I'm sure you won't get caught, it's not like you're doing stupid shit like advertising your impending crimes on an internet image board or anything..

Yeah I know but I generally think there's something mentally wrong with my brain. There is a part of me that's missing, if that makes sense.

I don't have any empathy for others, so that's a sign that I'm on my way to being one. I could literally do anything to another human being and not have any emotions over it.

I got a doctors appointment on wednesday for chronic depression.
This shit is not what I had in mind.

Kek. That souns exactly like my gf...
fml.

One of my family members are downstairs and I think I'm gonna start it with him :)

Are you 17? Fucking drama queen faggot.

How did you know my age? O_O

Because you sound exactly like edgy 17yo faggot. Stop playing vidya, leave your room sometimes, get some sleep. You are probably dumb and lonely. Second can be cured, you just need few more dumb people to be with. And there are plenty avilible.