Be me

>be me
>just broke up with gf
>she wants to be fwb
>at the same time shes with big dick rick
>gotta average penor.jpg
>help

lmao is there even any point in trying to fuck my ex again or am i just gonna embarrass myself. shes told me im the best shes had but as far as i know shes never been ruined by a monster until recently soooo. what do guys? I wanna get in that cooch again but theres no way i can tell if its been ruined or not, or if id even feel good to her anymore. WHAT DO.

also pic related thats probably her

your gf broke up with you are you're still desperate to fuck her like some beta?

no wonder she left you dude where are your fucking balls and self respect?

OP is a retarded fag
The fuck you even want us to say?

That photo is giving me the weirdest erection...

you seem insecure.

Have you considered killing yourself?

SHE wants it. i wasnt even the one who suggested it. all im asking is if theres even a reason too if shes been split in half

also i ended it w her bc shes insufferable, im not the one who suggested being friends with benefits

Vaginas stretch you fucking simpleton.

lmao but would the big one objectively just be better? or would it not really matter. ive heard so much conflicting shit about this

Just post your dick and let us move on
ffs user

Don't be a beta retard Cred Forumsro, it's about how you use it. Most guys are fucking ass as sex lmao, big dick doesn't do shit if all they do is pound away

Dick size doesn't feel better or worse for them as much as you think. The benefit of a big dick is 90% the visual turn on, and even that isn't as significant for women as it is for men.

TLDR, men care more about dicks than women.

i know that, but lets be honest for a sec. assuming the hung dude knows his shit, and i know my shit with my average pecker, am i just kinda fucked lmao

>Basically getting cucked
Grow a pair and find another woman, faggot.

then why do women want big dicks? no seriously is it just a societal thing with nothing backing it or are bigger diks just better no matter what

She wouldn't ask if big dick Rick knew what he was doing

Also..if you do it, you better be pulling that hair and slapping her a extra hard this time

Every dick is small compared to baby, my wife passed our baby and I thought the same shit, it will never feel the same, I was a dumb ass because when she healed up she was just as tight as before and I have a below average dick size trust me don't be a fagot and go dick her right in the pussy.

am i gonna have to work harder in general? but yeah i suppose that makes sense tho

damn dude, thats insightful

accurate