BRO I thought this was just a meme Lmao

BRO I thought this was just a meme Lmao

There is actually Americans who think the Russian military and other militia don’t attack the US because they are afraid of some fatboi from Texas who owns some rifles

LOL what a fucking country, shithole and filled with clowns I think jets and tanks would be afraid to face the local gunfreak, I really hope they go against NK so they get blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Isoroku_Yamamoto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan didn't want to invade America for that very reason, so yes that is true.
Have you not gotten that far in high school history?

He is right tho. The US would be a partisan fuck fest for any invading army

This is the funniest part about the people who want to keep their guns.
They think that they can actually make a difference.
As if when the army is led by a corrupt dictator, that they will actually stand a chance.
A bunch of bumpkin retards who won't listen to anything but what they want to hear, thinks that
they literally stand a chance at making a difference if the time came.
Those people are so fucking delusional it is hilarious.
Your "Armed Militia" would give resistance equal to shit and piss.
But at least they will be men of their word: Your guns will be taken from your cold dead hands.

And you know that how? Probably the guy from the gun store told you the nazis would be afraid to go against you and your pals?

OP is a moron or troll.

Why do you think the USA got fucked in Vietnam, locals with terrain knowledge and weapons. Americans know the terrain and have a literal fuckton of weapons.

So American logic is you need your guns because then you can defeat your own gov in case it goes evil and also fuck up invading countries? lol do you even read what you type? Seriously I can’t imagine Putin pissing his pants at the thought of having to go against a texas local squad made by you and your neighbors

>thinks he could go face on against a full trained military with thanks, jets and drones
>calls me a moron
So easy to spot a butthurt American

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Isoroku_Yamamoto

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

/thread

>It has been declared this attribution is "unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan’s wartime fleet ever saying it.

Literally right next to the quote at the link you sent retard

Wait, you are American probably you stopped reading once the quote ended since you love seeing just what you want to see lol

>it has been declared this attribution is "unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan’s wartime fleet ever saying it
It literally says that that quote is bullshit, on the page you linked it to.

beat me by 1 second lol

>So American logic is you need your guns because then you can defeat your own gov in case it goes evil and also fuck up invading countries? lol do you even read what you type?
No you fucking moron I never mentioned "Rising up against the government". I said that an invading army would find it difficult to stop US partisans. Take Vietnam and the Peninsula war as an example. Shitty partisans defeated larger and bettet equipped armies.

There is no place for the weakwilled or hesitant. Only by firm action and resolute faith will mankind survive. No sacrifice is too great. No treachery too small.

>posts link as evidence
>doesn’t even realize his link literally says below the quote that the phrase is a bs lie made up by another American gun lover

Americans always shouting themselves in the foot with their own stupidity

To defend against enemies, both foreign and domestic, including our own government, so yes.

So you admit the US got cucked by a bunch of farmers?

Dont be silly. You never fight openly. Never confront them openly. Let them roll in and then shoot their soldiers one by one while they are shopping at wal mart.

The same way Australia nuked a bunch of emus and lost. Also
>farmers
You can't be farmers when your farmland is plagued for literal generations.

Not even American. The US got cucked by Vietnam and Europe got cucked by Muslims.

>be fat American white boi
>Ruskies invading US
>finally WWIII! Can’t wait to put mundo skill to the test
>my freedom won’t be taken!
>buy some Mountain Dew and Doritos
>set up sniper nest at my attic with perfect window view, invite over my paintball pals
>best squad ever, I will take down many Russians as they walk by
>time to put those COD quick scope skills to the test, maybe I will do a 360 when only their SGT is left, yeah
>hear a tank coming
>shoot at it!
>doesn’t even make a scratch
>lol
>tanks turns around and fucks up my house into pieces
>rip

how do russians even make it to the US without getting drunk and getting lost in the atlantic ocean

hahahah YOU know he fucking slapped the fuck out of his keyboard getting to that wikipage. $100 bet he googled "gun behind every blade of grass"
as soon as he read:

Wish I could see his stupid fat face when he realise the quote he has been posting on every Facebook argument was bullcrap

AKTUALLY

ITT: Salty eurofags and butthurt Amerrimutts

A precision airstrike on the chicken tendie factory is all you need to conquer america

Actual brutal dictatorship wouldn't even bother with armed bumpkins. They will go after the civilians and unleash such a reign of terror that said bumpkins would lay down their arms by themselves or run somewhere far away.

I advice any wannabe rebel to read about counterinsurgency methods employed by Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union in 1940s. After a few pacifications, the civilians turned hostile toward the insurgents out of sheer fear of reprisals.

Americans have literally no idea how actual dictatorship works.

Well known misquote, that was actually never said.

This
A thousand times this

Right, because technology plays no part in this argument.
Drones could wipe out every gun toting bumpkin no problem.

>So American logic is you need your guns because then you can defeat your own gov in case it goes evil and also fuck up invading countries

Yes and yes. Those are not mutually exclusive concepts. Read more.