Can we get a ciara thread going? wanna wank to her

can we get a ciara thread going? wanna wank to her

What the fuck is so appealing about her? Get a fucking girlfriend, dude.

no

Yeah guys let's make a Sierra thread!

Her.

lolololol...enjoy your femanine weenus

>push-up bra
>tiny little bb cups

holy shit you orbiters are pathetic, I thought you said she had big tits

Wankage not permitted.

You are evil and God will punish you.

lol, looks like that troll girl from got

>he's so pathetic he thinks this is what an attractive girl looks like

With a filename like that I can tell you’re sitting on a good collection. Hit us with it

You are evil and God will punish you.

I bet OP is ciara
fucking sociopath. I'd love to rip your jugular out.

>posts tiny b cups in a push up bra again

hey little guy, you have to be 18 to post on this board okay? b cup might look big in middle school but once you grow up it isn't anymore.

guys why is Sierra covering her chin though? I thought you said she was a goddess?

"Too much chin"?

Too cute.

her lower jaw and chin are too big. it's what helps contribute to her manly face. if her chin had the cleft in the middle it'd look like a butt-chin, and we all know those are manly as fuck.

That is a weird observation. Do a search on 'habsburg spain jaw' and see what you see.

dicks pretty hard for her, i like her cause shes a little cute but not pretty

Derail

You picking on her chin and not her skin says a lot about what you look like

Ciara's face is perfectly fine. "Too much chin"? Is that like "Too many notes" from that movie on Mozart?

So whats up with that bitch? She´s with a fugly dude who has some money?

how do you think I noticed her problem? she's got the same mandibular prognathism as they did

>t. roastie detected

only women think of things like that. "in order to call someone ugly you must be there most attractive person in the world" Fuck off with your low intellect, cunt

Nothing of the kind.

yeah you're right. she looks totally fine. LOLOLOL

More???

Agatha thread

literally exactly the same thing.
and obvs doesn't have the hapsburg lip, but I never claimed that. only the jaw and chin. the shape is identical.

great pic, anymore??

hahahahaha this ugly cunt took 400 pictures of herself AND THIS WAS THE BEST ONE? holy shit I wonder how bad the rejected pics looked???

Marky and Agatha thread

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Stop posting Agatha on Cred Forums this is not her home!!!!!

You come off like some kind of butthurt failed boyfriend. Want to reveal anything about yourself and your otherwise inexplicable interest and anger?

yes, at least those girls are genuinely cute. it makes sense for them to have fans but Sierra is just ugly trash

Yeah! Finally someone who understands me!

nope just an user who is fighting back against seeing this ugly cunt constantly posted.

Whining bitch that can't capitalize.
Post a picture of yourself before talking about others faggot.

Gas the kike

oh it's another 'Sierra fails to make a cute pose and covers up her huge chin that she's obviously self-conscious about' thread? nice

but user, can you tell a good egg from a rotten egg? oh you can? but user you can't lay eggs so therefore you must be happy with having rotten eggs shoved in your face.

nice entry level logic there.

nah not butthurt at all, enjoying this very much actually. the op from the last thread about her on r9k had to delete his thread because he lost control of the narrative. then they moved over here.