Why do Republicans want this to keep happening?

Why do Republicans want this to keep happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/mass-shootings-in-america/?utm_term=.0356441c4082
qz.com/1086403/fbi-crime-statistics-us-murders-were-up-in-2016-and-chicago-had-a-lot-to-do-with-it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_fatality_rate_in_U.S._by_year
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wApeDr6-Bdo
amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519076246&sr=8-1&keywords=uranium
youtube.com/watch?v=vE_f4L0WGz4
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/mass-shootings-in-america/?utm_term=.95fa83275902
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destructive_device
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNtZqdT_MY
cato.org/blog/gao-weighs-countering-violent-extremism?utm_content=buffer111c5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$

its fun and creates jobs

why do leftists want no self-defense? :/

Right, because self defense worked wonders in these shootings.

>Right, because having no means of self defense totally worked wonders in these shootings.

See? we can all add meaningless bullshit to the conversation

Why do democucks think gun free zones still work?

Why in the hell would gun owners want this to continue? They want to keep their guns.

Based on responses online its nogunz who want this shit to continue so they can bitch about it and virtue signal to their friends

in most mass shootings no one came to self defense
so he's right, y'know

Instead of banning guns just ban killing people. That way we dont have to deal with this anymore.

well yeah, a law abiding citizen cant stop them in a gun free zone can they?

You cant possibly be this retarded.

OOO you mean make murder illegal?

why do little ignorant faggots from tumblr make threads based on logical fallacies?

Yes, that way it would stop the people who truly wanted to murder people.

I know right? youd have to be a fucking mongoloid to think gun free zones would work

Are you lost little nigger faggot?

But still you can't answer the question...funny.

We dont want that happening, we want things like the church attacker to be taken out before cops arrive so people can defend themselves on their on and quicker...

Right, because background checks and other gun laws worked wonders in these shootings. Maybe we should outlaw murder next?

Right, let's just keep things just the way they are :) Ill see you here for your thoughts and prayers same time next week?

Lol, too bad a bunch of school children couldn't bring their glocks to school huh? Sucks that all those concert goers couldn't bring their sharpshooter gear and pick off the guy in the 32nd floor window. You're a fucking retard.

Maybe just ban guns? who the fuck needs them, i mean really?

why didn't democrats do anything in the last 8 years?

Not to country music events, there are a lot of Republicans there. Somebody did not get the memo, I guess.

Any the police could right?

>Lets give up our rights with nothing to replace the function of them!

25 people died in that shooting...that's like a once a decade event in every other developed nation.

Why do democrats keep doing it?

Shouldn’t you tardies be on Facebook with this type of bs?
Ohh that’s right. You came to be a Cred Forums anonymous hacker activist.

IMO, the government should start executing american citizens en masse. there, no more shootings b/c no one left to shoot or be shot

If liberals would at least be honest and admit that their motivation for supporting gun control is that they simply want to see people they disagree with punished or even just inconvenienced a little bit more when they buy guns, then maybe we could at least have a conversation. But like every other issue, you fucking faggots mask your real intentions behind this facade of pretending that you're doing things for justice or the good of everyone else, etc. You're not. You just want to hurt people you don't like.

Yep probably.

The right for americans to own firearms is more important than a dozen dead kids a few times a year.

Boom, dubs, lieberuls BTFO.

To keep the population down I guess

To be fair, the vast majority of homicides are not mass killings, they are done one victim at a time, by a factor of thousands to one.

In those more numerous cases, defending yourself or your neighbor does happen -- we will never have an accurate account because many incidents that are nipped in the bud by just revealing "Hey, dicknuts, I'm armed too" would never get reported.

You want to make laws based on the least common sort of homicide, which will make the most common even more common.

For the (you)s

the bigger question is, why do Democrats keep doing this? 90% of mass shootings have been committed by registered democrats. Fun stat. If we took away guns from Democrat voters our gun crime would drop by over 90%. Get a grip faggot. you're asking the wrong questions.

The police did you retard, in both of those cases. A bunch of strangers with guns don't have the organization or ability to go track down a guy raining death from an elevated position half a mile a way. Not in any reasonable amount of time. Why do you have such a hard on for CCW?

For the same reason the the US don't really sell safety eye protection for New Year or 4th of July.

Money in the pocket at the cost of injuries of others.

Yeah, let's ban marijuana and heroin and cocaine too! That'll stop people from doing drugs! What a bright and intelligent idea! Good job, man!

It keeps people afraid, Republicans always do better when people are afraid.

Some people actually like country music, I don't see the point either honestly.

In both cases the shooters killed themselves before police found them you fucking retard

They didn't like this one, or the Florida one.
Those were Trumpublicans and their children getting shot up.

Something will ALMOST happen, but since Citizen's United, nothing will.

My mind went right to sandy hook for the kids one sorry

For real, its a couple of reasons...

>There's a whole voting block of men with fantasies about using their gun to be a hero like in Die Hard.
>The NRA gives them money and will fund their primary opponents if they don't play ball.
>They correctly assume that whenever one of these shootings happen all they have to do is avoid questions for a news cycle and then everybody will forget about it.

Republicans don't want it to happen. Democrats don't want it to happen. Democrats, however, are happy when it happens because it gives them a reason to restrict Constitutional rights and call Republicans names.

Democrats are ghouls.

Yeah see this is the only place where it's easy to mix up your school shootings. Don't you think that's a little weird?

What would be a sensible approach to background checks? I'm for firearms to some extent, but can we be honest that the definition of a firearm has changed since the laws were first written? I have to imagine that things would have been written different if our founding fathers could have had insight into the weapons that we have at our disposal in modern times.

I understand the desire for self-defense, but shouldn't the bar be a little higher for someone to possess something that can discharge high amounts of bullets rapidly? A handgun at home - okay, I understand. A shotgun? Sure, I can see the argument. Something like an AR-15 though? As a single action rifle, sure, I can see the argument for hunting. Why the need other than the argument of, "well, someone else has it, so I need it as well so that I can compete"?

Am I missing something? Trying to be understanding, I guess. I don't know a lot about firearms.

this has nothing to do with guns, it's people freaking out over reality

as we get more advanced as a civilization, people and their roles in society will become lessened. AI and robots will take over, and all the unskilled assholes out there will be worthless and the rest of society that makes money will have to support them.

also, media and tech has disconnected folks to an insane degree.

basically, nothing matters to anyone anymore and going on a rampage will always be an option no matter what our laws are. we have to decrease depression and anxiety about the future more than anything

Think of the children! Americans should be disarmed for everyone’s safety immediately, no American has an excuse for having weapons in the current year

Bruh i got a black belt in karatay, i can defend 100 people from 10 guns

>I have to imagine that things would have been written different if our founding fathers could have had insight into the weapons that we have at our disposal in modern times.

They'd probably be asking why there are people that want to murder kids in school and why we are not also asking those questions.

The Florida shooting took place in a prominent high school known for academic excellence in a well to do area. Not exactly one of the trailer park style schools in impoverished slums that republitard kids usually attend.

> Being this retarded and living in a bubble

Shits and giggles mate

>the founders of the most powerful country in the world forgot that technology gets better over time

NRA money

This. /thread

That seems likely to me, times have shifted. Back then, the worries were about setting up a country and being able to avoid intervention from other nations. Mental health is such a serious thing these days now that the US is a superpower.

I don't understand?

Nigger if you explained what an IPhone is to people 30 years ago and then said that everyone will have one someday they would have laughed at you.

>I have to imagine that things would have been written different if our founding fathers could have had insight into the weapons that we have at our disposal in modern times.

pointless argument to make. they could never imagine free speech and the internet, or search and seizure of digital data

Honestly theyd probably be pissed that gun control is so strict considering almost all the artillery used in the revolutionary war was privately owned

It thins the herd and increases gun sales.

>You want to make laws based on the least common sort of homicide, which will make the most common even more common.

Of course they do. They want what they think is right at any cost. Some kids die? Make it a headline and keep talking about it- force their families into deep depression/divorce because they can't escape the trauma because it's gonna help you CONTROL people the way you want!

My grandfather has an essay he wrote in college about the future of computers that disagrees with you

They have the same donors as the Republicans they just pretend to be an opposition party by trying to appear more socially liberal so they can't prevent a real opposition party from rising.

Ok sergi. It seems to me the Russians would love the idea of a disarmed American populace

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

Rapid fire Firearms existed for decades before the bill of rights. Saying they couldnt imagine the technological advances is foolish.

so they can prevent a real opposition party from rising*

But the Mitrailleuse

>Right, let's just keep things just the way they are :)
The way things are is that mass killings are actually incredibly uncommon. So yeah, let's not fuck things up.

Since 1966, when some asshat climbed up a clock tower and introduced the "mass killing of random strangers" meme, there have been roughly 1,000 deaths in mass shootings total, all years combined. By comparison, there were 15,000 homicides in 2016 alone.

More homicides happen every year using blunt objects than rifles. More homicides happen every year using punches, kicks and strangling than using rifles. Way more homicides happen every year using knives than using rifles.

And that ALL rifles, not just the scary black ones that people want to ban first for some reason.

If you are serious about stopping killings, there has not been a year since 2016 that had FEWER than 30.000 deaths on the highways and roads.

Maybe work on priorities a little bit. If this is about saving lives.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/mass-shootings-in-america/?utm_term=.0356441c4082

qz.com/1086403/fbi-crime-statistics-us-murders-were-up-in-2016-and-chicago-had-a-lot-to-do-with-it/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motor_vehicle_fatality_rate_in_U.S._by_year

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wApeDr6-Bdo

You are so full of shit it's not even funny. They say, "I want to keep my rights and own a firearm!" and you say, "They're fools, taking bribes, or evil!"

A dissenting opinion on politics does not entitle you to make personal attacks at the person that holds them- dumb cunt.

(((White supremacist)))

What question?

I'm telling you that they weren't stupid people, and would have definitely seen that weapons would become more powerful over time. In fact, they were researchering rapid fire weapons at the time and some of the founding fathers were investing in it.

fpbp

La luz extinguida

How come every gay serial killer is a democrat?

That doesn't answer the question though, it just gives more of an arguement that ALL of the US laws should be fully audited at some point, in my opinion. Which they are, everything is just so influenced by special interests these days. It's sad.

A stationary weapon isn't an AR-15. This conversation just seems fruitless, there's a lot of hair splitting and arguments for argument's sake.

Except she wasn’t

>The founding fathers knew that 200 years in the future everyone will have access to rapid fire death machines that could singlehandedly annihilate whole companies of soldiers in their time. Realizing this, they wrote the second amendment so that everyone would have the right to own these death machines in perpetuity.

Do you even listen to yourselves?

Checked

Except that’s not true. Plus being gay raises the likelihood you’ll vote democrat

Considering they were funding rapid fire weapons, I'd say they saw it coming for sure
>I don't understand what technological innovation is the post
You really think they had no clue they would become a smaller package? Not to mention an AR isn't even rapid fire

His birth mother was and he hated her. His adopted family was hispanic.

>A stationary weapon isn't an AR-15

and a gutenberg press isnt a twitter account with millions of followers.

Do you think their visions of future technology honestly change the intent of the constitution?

Well they had to assume that weapons would continue to evolve. They certainly never meant for darkies to get a hold of them though. Fuck the founding fathers. Bunch of racist cunts. Let’s focus on defending our right to have weapons to defend ourselves against future tyranny. As a Jew I support the second amendment. I can foresee a time when I’ll have to use it b

it is cool, I like waking up in the morning and reading about a shooting
I just laugh, it is like watching a movie. All i have to do in life is live a good peaceful life and I get FREE content on the news!

Except she wasn’t and he never knew her

For fucks sake, someone wrote a letter asking Andrew Jackson if he could put cannons on his ship, to which Andrew replied basically "why are you even asking?"

One of the first fully automatic weapons was invented in the early 1700s. Weapons with a high rate of fire were not beyond their imagination

Wow guys. Run for the hills guys. Got some kind of twelve year old edge lord up in this bitch.

Why can't we all own explosives, nuclear material, and sarin gas then? Surely the founding fathers should have seen that weaponry would continue to evolve. How am I suppose to deter attacks on me and my property without a nerve gas launcher?

Overpopulation

this

Do you think they wrote the first amendment so random assholes can ruin dozens of peoples careers with an anonymous accusation of sexual harassment on twitter?

I'll give you they probably didn't see nuclear weapons coming.

>That doesn't answer the question though, it just gives more of an arguement that ALL of the US laws should be fully audited at some point, in my opinion

They constantly are. And sometimes we change them -- congress writes new laws every year, Presidents and agencies issue new directives and policies, and when people think the Constitution needs to be adjusted they work to make changes.

"It chould just happen" is not worth replying to -- it takles some effort to make it happen, If anti-gun folks want to go to the effort to make the change, they have the right to try, and people who disagree witht hem have the right to oppose them.

If this matters to folks, they need to get busy and do something about it.

Or just keep posting impotently online, I guess.

So it's completely up to the republicans to improve the quality and availability of mental health services in the US?

I was there nigger. Netapp conference started the next morning. You don't stop crazy with new laws you fucking halfbreed. You stop it by enforcing the ones you have.

Well you can own explosives and nuclear material, theyre just harder to get after the great gun control compromise of 1934

not sure about the gas though

The media disagrees with you and has acknowledged this fact or are they fake news?

I’m all for responsible ownership of explosives. Gun powder itself is just a slow explosive. Responsible ownership. Nukes are out because the delivery systems cost too much.

You can get the nuclear material on amazon btw

amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519076246&sr=8-1&keywords=uranium

Except that’s not true. Why do you label every shooter either a Jew or a democrat?

>not sure about the gas though

But you can make beautiful crystals.

Keep what from happening? Country music concerts? You have a problem with country music concerts?

They arent all but they are overwhelmingly democrat or from democrat parents

First one to cite a source wins a pair of tits.

Where have they? Give me a domestic source

So there's obviously a limit. Why can't we have any gun control at all when mass shootings are a weekly occurrence? If the meaning of the second amendment was really so that we would have the ability to "revolt against tyranny" as some of you guys say why can't a private citizen purchase RPG's and fighter-bombers and shit?

Call us the next time 50 people get turned into liquid cultural enrichment via truck or bomb. I am sure you will be thinking and praying about doing nothing about the actual problem.

Now say it with me. Guns and Islam are not the problem, mental illness is. Be consistent, otherwise lets just kill all Muzzies to be sure while we ban them guns.

I mean they do run all of the branches of government...

Actually faggot, kids DID used to bring guns to school. People didn't shoot up schools then.

Let's also ban trucks. Trucks can be used to kill. I have no truck nor do I have a personal use for it so the obvious solution is to ban it. Oh and while we're at it prescription pain killers. I don't use them so they should be banned because of the quantity of people who die. What else... Windows, people fall out of windows. What do we need them for now. We have electricity to power lights and air conditioning. Ban windows children fall out of them!

Well he claimed it in group chat. So it must be true. No one lies on the internet

You don't deserve the protection the 1A and 2A provide. Just move to NK and get it over with.

Yeah they just took it outside and had a duel, like responsible children.

Country music sucks.

We can buy that stuff though m8. Depending how deep your pockets are anyway

But it's not about just these situations, and that's what you all seem to ignore. You're removing rights that are benefitial in other situations because people didn't happen to be able to take advantage of that here.

When literal retards think there is a difference between a mini14 and an AR15, you get retarded "gun control".

This gun renders every single gun control "assault" ban useless. 10 round clips, no flash suppressor, no folding stock, no pistol grip. Same FUCKING AMMO. Same kill capacity.

And, to top it off, retard: Rifles are not the problem. Black teens with handguns are the real problem. Nobody gives a flying fuck about them. Sandyhook? A fucking WEEKEND in Chicago. This last week? A Thursday night in Baltimore.

Fuck you, cunt.

>why can't a private citizen purchase RPG's and fighter-bombers and shit?

They can, the tax stamps and upkeep is just prohibitively expensive

plenty of people own shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=vE_f4L0WGz4

Your completely incorrect in your thinking. All of this is in gun free zones.

But... that's not even him...

No, they stood guard. This was not a really long time ago.

You can attempt to buy enriched Uranium and sarin gas. You will most likely be arrested when it turns out the seller is an undercover fed. Don't be a retard, that shit is as illegal as raping the pope.

The post I responded to didn't mention nuclear material. Fighter jets and rpgs. There are permits for both of these things, but they're obviously hella expensive. There are private collections though.

No private citizen can own military grade explosives, I mean obviously. Do we really have to argue that? Nobody came out and said "if only we could all own C4 the boston bombers could have been stopped, we could have blown them up before they blew us up!.

It's hopeless user. Pointing out facts is not going to work. The Mini 14 really is equally as dangerous as a capacity-limited AR. It's just not scary looking.

Jewish and American mainstream media are publicly printing this. Is it fake news or legit?

> this is purely a "Republican" issue
Get fucked shill.

>Why can't we have any gun control at all when mass shootings are a weekly occurrence?

But that's incorrect.

Obviously, exactly how you define "mass shooting" will move the numbers around, but let's look at a piece the not-Conservatoive-at-all Washington Post did on the topic. They defined a "mass shooting" as an incident in which a lone gunman (or sometimes a pair working together) killed at least four people. They did not include robberies gone wrong, gang shoot-outs or domestic violence situations -- they were focusing on what we're talking about -- cases where some nut decides to off a bunch of people in a public way. A "mass shooting."

They found 150 cases since 1966. There have been a lot of weeks in that time span -- over 2,000. So they are not even close to a weekly occurrence.

You can argue that we'd like the number to be closer to zero. I'd agree with that. I think everyone would.

But good policy does not come out of hysterically inflated numbers and fake data driven by emotion.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/mass-shootings-in-america/?utm_term=.95fa83275902

You're a fucking idiot if you think that Uranium ore is nuclear material. You could maybe poison someone's food with that shit and that's it.

changing the subject because you don't have an answer

The ingredients are readily avalible at Walmart to make an equivalent. If some crazy fucker wants to make a bomb or chlorine gas etc there really isn’t anything to stop them

There is, you know, the law. Which is what we're arguing about.

Because every time there is a mass shooting in a school, people who are against gun safety use it as an excuse to shut down all conversation on the question of how to stop this. "The bodies aren't even cold, and the libruls are politicizing their deaths!" etc

By ensuring that a mass shooting happens every so often, it completely removes any and all ability to have a conversation on the matter. Therefore, it is completely within the realm of possibility that these shootings are orchestrated by the NRA and gun manufacturers.

please see

>washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/mass-shootings-in-america/?utm_term=.95fa83275902

Interesting stuff in here.

How many school shootings would you say there have been in the US since 1966?

Have a number in mind? Now go to the article and scroll down, there are maps that show where the various sorts of shooting occurred by state. Count the ones in the map for mass shootings in schools. Since 1966.

I was surprised by the answer.

Not him, but out of curiosity -- if you are a leftist, what sort of self defense do you think we should be allowed to have?

>No private citizen can own military grade explosives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destructive_device

My grandpa use to buy C4 for his mining operation lel

Killing people is already against the law. If passing a law is all it takes, we're already good.

FWIW, looking at the most recent shooting in Florida, it looks like where we fucked up is in not taking seriously the signs that this kid was careening out of control. I wonder of we tried taking this shit seriously with the laws we have in place, how much rarer would these incidents be?

Took a bit of a leap there right at the end.

because they get paid millions of dollars a year from the gun lobbies inc. the NRA
they dont want to give up the millions or dollars, they dont want to step on anyones toes and they dont want the gun lobbies to fund their opponent.

they dont care about the dead children or the safety of you or your children my dude.
they only care about getting money

nothing will change until corporate money is removed from politics

not to mention the fact that gun sales spike after each mass shooting; these shootings literally help the gun manufacturers' bottom lines

>they dont care about the dead children

To be fair its the same for their constituents.

I couldnt give less of a fuck about a dozen dead kids every couple of months, the 2A is more important than that.

Interesting bit of information, for what t is worth.

The deadliest school attack in US history used zero guns, and was based on explosives. Guns =are used more often, because they are easier to get than explosives. If we somehow got rid of all guns, explosives would be easier to get than the nonexistent guns. Not easy to get, but easier than impossible. Would school attacks be more or less deadly, in that case?

Population control. You got places like China, or, what ever dog eating country that only allows one kid. Than you got the u.s. who just shoots each other instead.

>they dont care about the dead children or the safety of you or your children my dude.
>they only care about getting money

Implying conservative and Republicans do not have children.

Your hyperbole is showing, friend.

Guy who consistently flunks math detected.

this. this is why we can't ban muslims from the US either. the left get paid too much when we can get cheap labor from muslim countries, even though most of them are potential terrorists.

when we can ban muslims and guns, we'll prevent thousands of murders.

They'd be far less frequent.

We have a huge brain free zone across a major swath of America known as Trumpland. A whole lot of nothing going on in there.

survival of the fittest. i don't even believe that someone would choose to not own a gun if you live here. you're just asking to die.

>corporate money is removed from politics
Democrats won't stand for that. They get shitloads from Wall Street.

NRA spend like $21 million. Labor unions spend like $1.2 billion. Fuck off with this nonsense.

another mass shooting happens > thoughts and prayers > fear of 2nd amendment re appealed > deplorables buy more guns > nothing happens > profit > another mass shooting happens

Have u ever heard of concealed carry dumbass. You can get a enhanced conceal carry license and if some motherfucker starts up his massacre where ur at. U blow his brains out.

ignores that the main profiteer was wall street with DJT.

Drop your misinformation somewhere else.

the republicans get billiions from the banks, oil companies, big pharma and arms companies

The democrats get billion from the banks, oil companies, big pharma and arms companies

are you seriously this retarded?
you really dont think that republican politicans are up for sale?

oh yeah
its the fault of those high school kids
all of them should have had hand-guns in their school bags and the teachers should have had AR-15's under their desks

Republicans want less government. Democrats want more government. You get more government and more influence by buying off Democrats. QED, fuck off retard.

unless he kills you first

also, how do you know that he's even going to "start up [a] massacre" unless he's already fired and killed someone? The fact that he has a gun? Well, so do you...

are you trying to imply that it's not their fault? this guy didn't even sneak up on anyone. why would you even go to high school in the US without body armor and weapons? only the strong survive.

Keep this shit on Cred Forums

>Republicans want less government.
Until they're actually in government and are happy to expand it while the GED holding rural trash like you who make up their voter base happily your the "less government" line because your entire demographic takes pride in being stupid.

What examples are you referring to?

>bla bla make up their voter base happily your the bla bla
>mfw democrats are this braindead

republicans want less government?

is that just until the banks crash and they need bailed out with public money?

(2008 bud, i know you were only 3 years old then but look up the financial crash)

They don't want that to happen... They just think prohibition is too high a cost, given our constitutional rights.

>runs around recording asking if people are okay while they are gurgling blood eyes rolled in the back of skull and multiple bleeding wounds

Trump had all the thoughts and prayers delivered back to him in a bag

There have been 20 mass shootings in a school, plus or minus a few, depending on exactly how you define things, since 1960.

They are already pretty fucking infrequent.

It's not votes they care about, it's cash.

When the anti-gun folks pony up more cash than the pro-gun folks, watch how quickly they'll switch sides.

They don't, Democrats do... so they can take our guns.

They won't, by the way...

psych meds are a funny thing, aren't they?

is this real or fake? if this is rea....

Let me see think leftist don't want guns? All my leftist friends are okay with having a gun, they are not okay with guns getting in the hands of mentally ill people

That example is just a country music concert. The sort of people who go see country music live aren't the sort of people worth getting upset over being shot.

(Requires extensive background checks but who's talking about that?)

Shhh, now...

over 1 birrion Chinamans. It didn't work.

Is America that dangerous that the only way to feel safe is knowing you have a shotgun in your bedroom closet?

Look at all that fucking trash on the ground. Goddamn country music assholes.

I recognize that gay blowjob!

No, it's just our cousin fucking rural sibhumans who feel that way as if they live in the wild west and are in constant danger of indian attacks. But the rest of the population usually brushes off their concerns as insignificant.

Yeah, that's why Republicans came out to vote John Kasich into office.

Oh, by bad, they voted in Trump, who was BUILD THE WALL and DRAIN THE SWAMP. Republican voters aren't buying the Republican party's BS anymore. You niggers nominated an old lady with a brain injury and a pocket full of globalist corporatist dollars. Fuck off with this shit.

holy shit this is awesome.
more toilet paper

if you live anywhere near immigrants or blacks, you have to have a tank to feel safe

>globalist
High school dropout detected.

>Republicans

That is a funny way to spell FBI and CIA

Yes, we microwave and eat fetuses too.

Never mind tacitly endorsing mass murders, if the GOP didn't put party so far ahead of country (fuck. country isn't even a concern) they would have got together and done the right thing about ending Trump's tenure as potus.

Best answers ITT go ignored. This board is good only for concerned trolling.

unfortunately the democrats wanted to put hillary up there, which would have been 10x worse. why did they have to be so stupid?

Fucking disgusting. That should be illegal. Fetuses need to be pan fried or roasted to caramelise the skin

It's the same story everytime
The same debate
The same nothing actually changing

And then it's a ticking clock until it happens again.
It truly is comical at this point, sadly.

You still believing cozy bear's fake news?

because it's fun every once in a while.
sometimes someone needs to let off some steam, right?

>they disagree with me so they're terrible people
this is why america is falling apart

Positively mouth-watering.

this is actually why we get rich so easily

>pieces of paper saying things will stop surprise sudden attacks on people in a public domain

Nope.
If you believe guns laws are pointless, then by the same logic you must also deem laws against murder pointless.

b/c ur mom gey

Yeah, Cred Forums is only for porn!

$$$$$$$

Ones easier to run and gun with.

But there it would all be conspiracy theories about how the Jews orchestrated it to take their guns away and overthrow Trump.

Literally yes. My girlfriend insists on us having a gun. I find it stupid. I have a stun gun and I’m willing to beat the shit out of an intruder. The only people I’m actually willing to use the 9 on are those meth head neo nazis.

Missouri.

Because of liberals. m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGOQFf9VCE

Yes, the NRA went there.

This happens at any outside concert no matter the genre.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNtZqdT_MY

Well that’s not entirely true. I was at a blues concert in Colorado and not only did everyone pick up their trash, they actually recycled. Also oysters were a buck a piece. Fresh shucked.

Why do liberals constantly argue for banning guns when it will literally never ever ever in a million years happen unless you brain dead faggots win the second civil war which will also never happen?

Why don't you argue constructive solutions like more security at schools or better background checks or ways to treat mental illness?

You don't actually give a fuck about helping or changing anything you just want to virtue signal like a fucking huge faggot and pretend that you are doing something good because you are too retarded and useless to actually do anything about it.

grampa in flip flops stopped the texas church shooter. the cops were still miles away.

Jokes on him. Drug dogs can’t smell lsd.

The democrats had control of the entire government for pretty much 8 years. Why did they not implement gun laws if they wanted them so bad?

Because the republicans are doing so much to help. For example, blaming law enforcement for not stopping the shooters during their thought crime phases.

Moderates. Also not 8 years. If 8 years then we’d have a different Supreme Court. Also whenever they try it expires or is overwritten before it takes hold.

Republicans are having a tough time. There haven't been any Muslim attacks for them to get riled up about, it's been all white guys shooting up people these days.

They don't get the same rage boner when a white guy kills children.

He was young, and the shooter was already finished. He was out of ammo when he was chased down and killed by the "hero"

Well maybe not a rage boner, but stil... boner.

"stopped" him from, what, walking away from the people he already killed? He wasn't stopped. He was caught, after he was finished killing. Retard

ST PETERSBURG, Fla. - The headlines are misleading.

Many news outlets reported that Wednesday's tragedy in Parkland is the country's 18th school shooting this year.

The number comes from Everytown For Gun Safety, a non-profit that uses research to reduce gun violence and is known for their school shooting tally.

But their number isn't indicative of how school shootings are typically defined.

Some examples from their map:

A bullet hit a window and file cabinet at a Seattle high school. No shooter was found and no one was injured.
A school resource officer in Minnesota was talking to a group of third graders while sitting on a bench when one of the students pulled the trigger of his gun, which was in the holster. No one was injured.

When taking away instances where no one was hurt, there's eight examples.

But when excluding incidents with intentional injuries, including suicides and shootings not involving students (following a Washington Post article challenging their inclusion of a suicide outside a closed Michigan school, the group reduced their number to 17), there's four left:

A student in Texas aimed at one student, but ended up hitting another.
Two Maryland teenagers were arguing in a parking lot when shots were fired.
In Kentucky, a 15-year-old opened fire on other students, killing two and injuring several.
Wednesday's shooting in Parkland, Fla.

cato.org/blog/gao-weighs-countering-violent-extremism?utm_content=buffer111c5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Well even then you have way too many right wing plots. Many get stopped. Problem is that Trump wants to cut funding to fight these incidents. Yep. He wants to use the money on his wall instead.

so much this, the only decent modern day leftists are socialists, and any good socialist loves guns in civilian hands (for obvious reasons, if you understand the cause that is socialism).

>maybe we should consider gun restrictions

"GUNS ARENT THE PROBLEM ITS MENTAL ILLNESS"

>Ok maybe we should improve access to mental health services

"MUH TAX DOLLARS I DONT WANT THEM SOCIALISM SPENDING ON OTHER PEOPLE"

the wall is objectively smarter to fund. but you can see how regular people "care" about funding the fight against school shootings by running a fundraiser (protip: you'll get nobody)

How is the wall smarter than funding anti terrorist efforts. I’m not just talking school shootings.

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1823016659

Really? Using the onion as source? It's like the National Enquirer of the interwebs..

>the wall is smart
never go full retard user, there practically couldn't be stupider proposal.

lol, the FBI missed two extremely specific tips called into them a month before the shooting saying the guy was going to some place up and you think its not ok to criticize them for that? What planet do you live on?

You are just mad cuz your relatives won't be able to come and see you as easily with a wall.

Its not that they want it. It's that human lives arn't more important than there guns are. And in the GOP's case (And a few Dems too) The money is more important.

they like guns more than they like you and your kids.

Republicans aren't interested in giving up a right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights for false security. Even if you could somehow completely ban guns and remove them from the US, you would not stop incidents of mass casualty incidents. A far better method of reducing casualties and instances of violence would be to remove laws that prevent possession of firearms in certain areas. There is a very good reason why most incidents like this occur in 'gun free' areas. You won't stop all attacks like this if people possess firearms, but you will reduce the damage done and there are plenty of incidents to back this up already.

It’s a joke. You have no sense of humor. Anyway the joke is that we really don’t want to do anything about it, so we say we cannot.

>how can i defend myself from a shooter if i don't have a gun

maybe take all guns from everyone, and no one will have to care about a shooter.

fucking christ americans are the epitome of stupidity.

How do you even began to collect over a million guns that more than 50% of are illegal and not registered?

He hadn’t done anything they could stop him for. They couldn’t prove it was him that posted it. So all you had was an edgy teen with a gun. If we arrested every edgynkid with a gun /k/ would be empty

Why do you think they want that to keep happening?

300 million guns in the US,
Be real, idiot

Yep thought so, the faggot has no answer..

I can tell you know nothing about politics because republicans are not against better mental healthcare or certain gun restrictions. You have to make restrictions in such a way where your rights are not violated.

You realize that having more of your own money back in tax dollars is a good thing and that money can be used to open private mental health facilities or donated to many different institutions/research facilities ? Why do you trust the government so much that you want them to decide where to spend your money? Do you think they know how to spend it better than you?

Your argument makes no sense. You also failed to comment on the biggest reason why guns cannot be considered the problem. The US has over 300 million guns already, and they can never be confiscated or fully removed from the population.

>wwwwaaaahhhhh why cant republicans just do SOMETHING to stop EVIL GUNS!!!!

You fucking cant take away the guns so you have to focus on other ways to stop gun violence you fucking retard.

You're free to come take them. We have 2 guns for every 1 person in the US. We're 3 times the size of Australia and have 0 registration requirements in many states for firearms. Good luck!

He thinks they will send cops to every door and ask for your guns to be politely handed over with no sort of compensation for the money you have invested in them.

A sensible argument, from a sensible man, clearly. With an understanding of modern economic and security strategies that can only be called "outstanding".
(just kidding you're fucking brain-dead, please for fuck's sake go read a book or an hero.)

Guess he hit the nail on the head..

Actually there's a good bit that can be done, any investigation at all would have revealed this guy was a danger to himself and others. At bare minimum a 5150 hold and a warrant would have revealed this guy was a threat.

This is literally no such thing as a law abiding citizen.

well maybe that is something that could be adressed in new legislation about making threats online. Also someone who knew the kid cutting himself on snapchat and threatening people in real life called the FBI so this was unrelated to his youtube comments that were reported as well. The fucking tips didnt even make it to the miami FBI office, they stayed in DC and no one ever looked at them again after the initial report.

They’re not illegal. Just not registered. I can legally buy a used gun from a friend and not need to register it

Maybe because we have way too many kids cutting themselves on video. Maybe they should have called the local police.

Depends on your state. In Texas only shotguns can be owned without them being registered. All other firearms must be registered.

This is what anger and hatred gives you ..
Does it matter if their children die for ideas.
Does life mean nothing to you, is it a joke to build a society one day and then tear it apart the next day.

>>gerd gai wif a gun starped da Texas choorch shewter!!

Yea after he killed about 20 people. How fucking retarded are you people to not understand preventative measures?

how do you even began to deport million of immigrants that more than 50% are illegal and not registered?
because your government surely wants to do that.

Are you the kind of guy who hates local law inforcement but sucks the FBIs dick just because CNN told you the big evil president is disparaging our sacred institutions that can do no wrong? Why the fuck are liberals obsessed with siding with the people that are lying to you through their teeth every day? You feel comfortable being controlled by the government and trusting everything you are fucking told? Its already been proven that the leaders at the FBI are politicized and corrupted and for these super important agencies to work correctly and justly they have to be scrutinized and criticized.

Dont you see how dangerous it is the media and politicians are telling you to look the other way and never question anything they say? Its mental!

Answer the fucking gun question or shut the fuck up. If you can't come up with a solution, then you are the problem.

because of video games are still legal.

how would the US even go it if possessing any gun was made illegal. how well would that even go over with the citizens.
few examples: gun drop box at your local police department. just drive over and put all your guns in the box. if your gun isnt collected by the end of the year youre hit with a fine and eventually police will come to your house to confiscate your guns.
Thousands of officers killed during national forced gun collection week, militia groups form and take over govt buildings and national guard armories.
leftists are collectively locked in their bathrooms crying responding to donald trumps twitter posts on their cell phones.

Actually the president wants to make 1.8 million illegals citizens but you crybaby liberals don't actually give a shit about illegals all they care about is doing the opposite of what trump does.

kek

imagine being this retarded, like, literally do it and try not to laugh

No. I’m also the guy who said this should have been handled locally by the local cops. The sheriffs department should have done a welfare check and then they could have held him for 48 hours.

My girlfriends cousin was the sheriff where I live.

Nigga I'm not even from your shithole nation, I just think you are all insane deluded

you are right it should have been.

is /r/the_donald leaking again? even Cred Forums-tards are usually better at writing arguments than this.
My relatives are italian-americans, I don't know a single person who lives in mexico.

You can continue proving you don't know shit about the american economy even further if you want to talk shit about illegals though.

There are 112 guns for every 100 people in the US.

While Europe deal with terrorism, I'm so fucking happy that US citizens still kill each other. It is so funny How much a bunch of retards are willing to lost for a their freedom. Oh wait dead this freedom won't gonna be useful anyway lol

If nobody has guns it makes impulse murders a lot harder

Because it’s not within the FBIs capability to handle every fucking whack job. It’s not that this was political. It’s a big organization, but it’s niot THAT big. Where were the local police? Why blame the FBI? Oh, right. Because they’re investigating Trump and he’s a sacred cow. Maybe if they spent less time investigating Hillary... see how stupid that sounds?

because the enjoy praying.

love how you become so mad when you get confronted.

i'm just exposing your dumb ideological loopholes, if you want answers don't expect to find them in a chan lol. it's lovely how you people circlejerk so much about wanting to ban some things, but get so goddamn sensitive when someone wants to touch your guns. if you need a gun to feel safe in a 1st world country, man do you and your country have a problem.

>If liberals would at least be honest and admit that their motivation for supporting gun control is that they simply want to see people they disagree with punished or even just inconvenienced a little bit more when they buy guns,
Pretty sure it's because of the mass shootings...

How is the wall not smart? Its only $25B and will stop a lot more drugs and people getting across. No it wont stop all of them, yes people will get across, but it will help. And even if it doesnt work at least someone fucking tried a solution and we learned from our mistake. People like you are just scared it will work and it will make the Dems look like complete retards. The only thing you guys can do is jerk eachother off and scream:

>hashtag build bridges not walls bro!!!!

I mean its sickening how brainwashed and retarded people can be. All these liberals crying about 25 billion dollars for a physical barrier (that all your favorite liberal politicians campaigned on years ago) when fucking obama racked up 10 trillion in 8 years. Give me a fucking break.

Same ammo = Some killing capacity
huh?
10 round clips? (magazines please) Bro, 30 round magazines.
But in reality they are not even the same gun, very different. Fucktard
Yeah, ok.

Where is the point in that junk of text?

These "arguments" are unrelated to twats being able to just go shopping for weapons and train on students

How come Democrats ignore this and only care about mas. shootings when it’s white people?

theres people that can reload a gun in less than a second

I'm only one of those comments retard, the one about the 1.8mil illegals.

Are you an American? Guns are a central part of the founding of our country. Its literally to protect the people from the government getting corrupt. It keeps the government from doing fucked up things and turning tyrannical. Guns cannot and will not ever be banned in america so your argument is pointless and as you put it a dumb ideological liberal circle jerk fantasy.

>whataboutism
scared to give us an answer?

whataboutism is the favorite liberal comeback when they are losing an argument because they do so many fucked up hypocritical things.

It's funny

And? still makes no sense to mention a 10 round mag. They both have 30 round mags, why not mention that.

I own both guns.. they are very different.

You realize that mass shootings are an increibly small portion of gun violence in america? The majority of "gun violence" is suicides and fucking ms-13 gang shootings and black on black violence in chicago. Look up the highest cities for gun violence. Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta all fucking democrat strongholds with strict gun laws. Its because of the gangs and criminals who all have fucking guns. So you think its a good idea to take away regular peoples guns and let the criminals keep theirs? Your thought process is backwards.

>when you're so fat that you accidentally become an american hero, because you soaked up all the bullets, despite trying to get away

kek

imagine being this retarded, like, literally do it and try not to laugh

you seem to be trying to evade the issue.

In fact i read some article that stated that if you remove chicago from the gun violence chart americas rating drops many places on the list.

if walls were considered a cost effective or strong security measure, you might have a point there user. If you were concerned about
helping reduce drugs and crime from an open border (or had the capacity to use the rotting piece of shit you call a brain), you might look to measures that might actually be recommended by a security expert, or a border patrol agent, not your favorite, pretend conservative, TV strongman.

Why are americans generally stupid people and don't know what source critisism and critical thinking is?

imagine being so retarded that instead of having a winning coherent argument you have to look in your comeback folder for an unfunny meme picture and call someone else retarded.

Reason doesn't get taught in our schools, if you tried it would be pushed political brainwashing from the communists.

Oh.. i see. Poor fuckers.

>private facilities

They already have those and no one can afford them. That's the problem, dingus.

Do you know how much it costs just to get prescriptions for basic mental illnesses like depression or schizophrenia. It can cost hundreds or even thousands a month, depending on how bad. Insurance will only cover part of it and your premiums will skyrocket.

And that's not even starting private therapy to see a psychiatrist. They charge $100+ an hour.

Children with severe cases of things like autism or bad learning disabilites should be in their own special schools to get attention they need. Those can cost tens of thousands a year.

Normal, middle class people cant fucking afford these things for themselves or their children. Not on their own. That's why people want some level of public service to chip in.

And what are those additional measures? They already said its not going to be a physical barrier 100% of the way. Its going to be natural barriers, some walls, drones, fences, sensors, and more border agents patrolling. Why are you so hung up on a physical wall when its going to be much more than that in the first place?

>>implying trump is an international businessman who told his entire retarded base that he's a "globalist and a nationalist"

I'd kek but it's not funny anymore, it's just sad at this point.

Gun prohibition will just make criminals in organized crime organizations richer because they will have a monopoly on selling guns illegally, just like with alcohol prohibition.

It's now Republicans who want gun control by the way. Both party leaders want gun control. 2nd amendment rights protect against government oppression. It will be Republicans who eventually outlaw guns.

It's funny
HAHAHAHA that picture gets me every time

>> wall is objectively smarter

Holy fucking mental retardation batman

>>objectively smarter

KEK

No one can afford them? The reason no one can afford them is because there isnt very many of them. Do you think a government controlled facility is going to be more cost effective than a private one? Nothing the government ever ever ever does is a better deal than private options.

All those reasons you mentioned is more reason to fix health insurance and drug prices which Obamacare destroyed by making special deals with the insurance companies.

Trump already said the next issue hes going to work on is getting drug prices down for everyone.

FBI even admitted they knew the mass shooting was going to happen, like all of them. Face the facts, it's the government actually doing these false flag mass shootings to get rid of the second amendment. It's not a party issue, both parties want to change the constitution to remove the 2nd amendment. That way they have more power over you, same happened with the bullshit reasons they created for mass surveillance and net neutrality. Republicans will take away gun rigthts, just like they took away your privacy with mass surveillance and how Trump took away net neutrality.

If you don't know, you should find out before you try sharing your opinion with everyone.

....is what I'd like to say, with the frequency with which I hear the response you just used, but since you'd assume I didn't have any alternative suggestions, or simply think that I was against improving border security at all, let me explain.
Actually, give me a minute to explain, this is going to be a long post, please wait for it, don't worry, I promise to deliver. Clearly, I'm already very invested in continuing this argument.

Imagine being so triggered you fall for bait that has already been posted ITT

>All those reasons you mentioned is more reason to fix health insurance and drug prices which Obamacare destroyed by making special deals with the insurance companies.

You morons still actually believe this shit? The healthcare reforms are always about making corporations get more money.

>Trump already said the next issue hes going to work on is getting drug prices down for everyone.

With what, the gas tax that he proposed? LUL

bump

I already knew the additional measures you dipshit and I mentioned many of them in my last post.

You can't be an undying loyalist for the state of Israel and Khazars like Trump is and not be a globalist. Zionism is a type of globalism. UN is a type of globalism that is actually against Zionism.