Operation BBC Racism

Operation BBC Racism.

The BBC news today included a report on the closure of 700 KFC stores. The interviewer used the expressions of shock from a black girl outside a KFC, akin to the "KFC Closed"

If H&M can get hauled over the coals for the monkey in the jungle t-shirt then the BBC should be held to account over the meme-like portrayal of this girl.

Tweet indignation using the hashtag #bbcracists
Pic related.

Spot the Britain First, Anti-Universal Credit and Anti-TV Licence faggot.

whine whine whine

>black girl is smiling
>I will pretend she is shocked
>many people will follow my cause
>always not paying bills and hiding from debt collectors and bailifs

The life of a biffer

>smiling
>not clearly about to say "shieet nigga deys takin away our chikun"

Next time on OP is a wank

"OMG BBC posted a picture of a Fatboi when McDonalds closed lots of stores. They are saying good christian white boys are fat. It is obvious that it's blacks who are fat"

Did you post this to /po/ because I feel like this would get more traction there

She didn't did she, she smiled when asked if she was hungry. Get rekt boi, go sign on tomorrow for your benefits.

>wanting your country first is bad
wut?
>tv license
wut?

Not a far rightist. The BBC posted a right wing meme in their news report.

Do blacks in the UK scream racism like the blacks in the US?

No.

man wtf, old Cred Forums would genuinely make something like this fun. now it's all Florida shooting newfags and election newfags... wtf. this has potential to be hilarious but no one does it for the lulz anymore

I've started Tweeting it. It has great lulz potential.

Here's the beginning of the report....

Can't believe u r all such pussies these days.

Your country sucks, faggot.

Shills

the thing is kfc is not that popular in uk there are tons of chicken shops in the uk that are cheaper and tastier