Would you look less upon a girl for regularly having one night stands?

What if you had a crush on said girl?

every decent looking girl regularly has one night stands and if you don't believe they do then you're a mark

Not every girl

Nah man long as she's faithful once you got her can't judge a hoe for being a dick enthusiast.

Yeah I Agree my girlfriends roomate is hot as hell and doesn't sleep with anyone. Apparently when women have good fathers that care about them they grow up with "self esteem" and don't just toss it too anyone.

whoops i was agreeing with the ohter guy

Souce?

Then there's something else wrong with her

Really rolling the dice as far as VD goes. Even low level HPV comes with risks associated with infant blindness and increased risk of cervical cancer.

Find a chick that was raised right. They exist.

Yes.
If she's your girlfriend you are going to get cheated on.

>yes, i have a bit of a personal problem with this, i don't like it

What if you had a crush on said girl?

>I accept I could be physically attracted to a girl that does this, but I wouldn't be able to love her/fall in love with her, so I couldn't really have a crush on "her"

Seconded.

3rd

Depends on reason why she bangs. If self-esteem issues then yes. If thrill of the hunt then mad props. Not going to date tho. If she's active like that its going to become a pain the ass to keep up with her sex drive plus you have to chest pound when all the faggots she fucked come around for seconds. Just thinking about it is annoying me.

How can you respect someone who doesn't respect themselves?

Happened with a girl I liked.
Not exactly “look less upon”. like I won’t think she’s less of a human but my romantic interest I had with gradually depleted to the point where I just saw her as a friend. She’s great, just no longer interested with her romantically.

Yep.

Why did you put quotes around "her", benis?

I don't think it's about slut shaming. The slut shaming is probably just a byproduct.

Most people want a stable long term relationship, so if see that someone likes to sleep around a lot, you don't imagine that kind of person would be happy settling down with one person, and if they did they might think sex is more important than other things.

You guys are a bunch of fucking idiots. If a woman has a sexual identity and wants to explore it, then so what? It all comes down to if she will stay loyal to you. And in my experience, the sex is far better if she has done some exploring prior to you.

Moral is, do what makes you happy and don't listen to neckbeards.

>the sex is far better if she has done some exploring prior to you.
So a relationship is only about sex, and you couldn't teach her yourself?

>teach her yourself

boy you're either one stupid ass child with double standards or you think hentai counts as experience.

>It all comes down to if she will stay loyal to you
exactly. a higher number of sexual partners is strongly correlated to infidelity.

>the sex is far better if she has done some exploring prior to you
sex is easy, all you need to actually teach them is how to give a proper blowjob

FPBP

I'd guess both

Its ok, user. Just send your girl my way and i'll teach her a few tricks for you. Either way, most sex practice comes from relationships and not drunken one night stands.

I wonder if its hard to fathom that everyone is different regardless of how they look among many other aspects.

Not always. I mean less partners might mean they want to explore.

But really all women cheat and if she isn't a hambeast, she was definitely hitting double digits before you lost your v card, if you have. so who gives a fuck. Women are terrible no matter their sexual history.

Way to reestablish the dominance in the conversation, cuckajin-san
>sex practice comes from relationships and not drunken one night stands.
"Sex Practice" comes from communicating with your partner (one stand or relationship) to see what they like. You ability to perform that shit correctly comes from repetition i.e: sex. The larger your frame of reference is the better you are at something, my dear autismo.

Of course there is more to it you idiot. At any rate, its a major factor and apparently the one of concern to OP.

As cringy as this is, you're partially right. I think the biggest factor is that a lot of women have ingrained hang ups that prevent them from being open about sex. Women that are comfortable enough with themselves that go out and get some when they feel the need tend not to be so closed up about it, hence are more open with a long term partner.

Just my experience.

So you're agreeing with my comment. Communication with a stable partner and repetition (sex with a boyfriend to become better at it) is the way to go. Sex is not difficult, at least not to the point where you need other men to teach your girlfriend to have sex. That is the ultimate cuckoldry.

The amount of experience you get from a drunken one night stand is minimal compared to a partner.

>As cringy as this is

Hey.. fuck you.

Don't talk to me, retard.

Yes, but I'm a weird guy.

>getting offended on the internet
Aww..

I look less upon an ex as she cheated on me with my cousin whilst his partner was pregnant with their child. Sure i relish in the fact i could have destroyed his relationship with his partner and daughter but i eventually turned to the thought that i would just cut them from my life and make it as uncomfortable as possible for them if they ever did try to talk to me..

lmao i know someone that this happened to

He lives with his mum now as he kept his dirty little meet ups up with other girls. So the house he bought for him and his partner and their daughter he does not inhabit. His partner now refuses to leave

>all the 17-year-old relationship experts in this thread

m8 I hugged a girl once, I'm a god of sex

I'd look down upon anyone who has frequent one night stands, male or female. There's no reason to be pumping and dumping people, FWB is the true way. Frequent 1 night stands is how STDs spread through communities.

The one thing that stood out for me about the woman I married is that she didn't fuck me on our first date. It made me instantly respect her. That was 6 years ago and I still respect her for that.

this

I am looking down on you right now.

It looks like this, but you know.. fat and neckbeardy.

Exactly. I've had the same FWB since 2010. It's a nice arrangement with no obligations or deep feelings. We just hang out, have sex, and that's about it. But yeah...women have one night stands ALL THE FUCKING TIME. It's just not with you. I'm sure you've all heard chicks say "If I wanted to fuck, I'd just go get laid, it's not hard." Bitches know they can just offer a guy sex and he'll accept. Men on the other hand don't have it like that. We're at the mercy of chicks and it fucking sucks. Retarded double standard where women can seduce men and be all alluring but when a man attempts to be seductive or alluring, he's suddenly creepy or sexually harassing her.

Let's get on that source though, eh?

sauce? original video?

unless he's hot

I would only mind if she’s not protecting herself, i don’t mind sexual liberation but i don’t find std’s attractive either.

But sauce on that gif/vid/webm ?!

I can't relate, I've never once put effort into getting laid. Women just seem to want my dick.

a handful of average girls do if they are intolerable

hot girls always hook up with the same couple of dudes in their friend circle.
1. one night stands are a retarded risk unless you're desperate or on drugs
2. why fuck a random dude when you can fuck a fit guy?
5. if she takes care of herself and therefore looks good, she's going to have good taste. a single guy looking for easy pussy at clubs/bars is always a loser.
7. any girl wants romance above all. unless they are pieces of shit or (rarely) between relationships, they aren't even on the market.

BUMPIN

no.
my fiance had many sex partners (probably 100+) before me.
she was the sluttiest girl in her college. she is very hot and she used to wear skimpy dresses with cleavage and ass showing. she had her fun.
so did i when i was in my 20s. people who can't get are just jealous

In my first serious relationship here. Given how emotionally vulnerable I am with her, I would care. I would care if she wanted someone else or something like that to right now. But if we broke up? I’d fuck/date any chick at that point, just won’t get to serious and connected like I did this time. And if they do have a lot of one night stands, then you use should use their experience for your benefit in bed

Why would I think less of her for behaving the way I do?

>implying she's not fucking guys no the side constantly to this day

I married my high school gf. She is gorgeous and we have 3 kids.

If she ever cheated on me I'd eat a shotgun. That's how much she means to me.

Enjoying the used goods beta cuck?

Hope you have a shotgun handy, because I have news for you...

We spend most of our time together. She works out her parents' family shop.

She'd have to try pretty hard to cheat on me.

BIOLOGICALLY women are meant to stay with a good provider and raise a kid. Biologically men are meant to lay their seed in as many women as possible, so if you fucked up and cant teach your bitch sex tricks then either you both or just one of you failed your evolutionary duty.

If I found out my crush was a mega slut i wouldn't like her anymore

this never made sense.

Women are supposed to latch onto ONE.
Men are supposed to have many.
So effectively this leads to few men having a harem and many men having nothing?

Wouldn't bother me any. When I went to college, they hadn't found AIDS yet, and the most successful pickup line was "Do you wanna fuck?"