Hello, my name is gerry adams. Do you have time to talk about issues concerning northern ireland?

Hello, my name is gerry adams. Do you have time to talk about issues concerning northern ireland?

yes

Certainly Gerry, why did they/you take our fleg?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Murderous old cunt. I can only hope he's retired so he can slope off and die uncomfortably in a shitty, drizzle soaked potato nigger town in the middle of nowhere.
He'll be forgotten in ten years. Good fucking riddance.

where's fartin' mah guinness? xD

Tiocfaidh ár lá brother

He's passed on.... saddest anime death ever

Triggered Britfag

That's a bit rude Mr. Unionist person. Please have a bit more respect in my thread

That's okay sir/mam. Have a nice day

I have no idea why they took it

The brits should all be drowned in the laggen along with all the Americans who think there irish

Gee I wonder who could be behind this thread.

hi, gerry

why have you employed caps at the start of each sentence? and not used them at beginning of your first and last name? it sorta implies that your intentions may be slightly devious.

xD

Smells like fenian shit in here, time to smash

Nice pepe you got there lad.Tiocfaidh ár Iá

>Hello, my name is gerry adams
>I'm a commie terriorist

Jingoistic simpleton with nothing by way of opinion, or original comment to share.
You must be 18 to post here

Who else would it be? It's me, Gerry adams

Fuck ireland. Spent 6 months there, just as bad as eastern europe, with the addition of higher cost of life.
>crazy rent
>nothing to do
>homeless people everywhere
>housing sucks
>cold. As. Fuck.
>everything is super expensive
>trash everywhere
>terrible education and health system
>gentrification out the ass in dublin
>hyper polluted (lol 17 different garbage collecting companies)

It worries me that macron wants to turn France into a liberal country because thats what ireland is and it fucking sucks

Smells like unionism...time to bomb

That was your first mistake Paddie-Power, time to die

Ireland is a very nice place sir. Please have some respect when you speak about my country. We have good people and bad people in our country

false flag op.

Time to rebel...again

Or was it........

Don't get me wrong irish people are lovely. But your government, landlords and high ranking greedy companies far outweigh the common folk's warmth

Cops knew about it but let it go ahead to end all support for the RIRA.

Most accurate review of that shit hole down South.

Typical uneducated retard who knows nothing of the Irish. They're aggressive drunk wankers who fight all day.

That dirty Taig should do everyone a favour and kill his peado brother the kill himself.
Dirty kid touching potato eating cretin

I'm actually with you. The country's fucked up and leo varadkar is usles but alot of the people here are really nice.

You're not completely wrong, but no irish guy ever tried to pick a fight with me, at least your white trash know their place. Everyone else was helpful and nice, and your women are far nicer and more open than the princesses we have here

British tout.

You're a dumb import who knows nothing, I live nearby you silly cunt.

What part of "i lived there for 6 months" do you not understand? Just because you're a halfbreed manlet doesn't mean i am and no irish lad ever looked at me wrong

That's why nobody looked at you wrong you thick cunt, you're not important. You lived there 6 months and think you can write a bible of content on what they are like. Wise up soy boy

Hi I’m
Hugh
Hugh Janess
SAY MY NAME

Hey Gerry self-loathing gay man here are you coming to the pilates class with me I know you like to bend over for me >;)

No, I am an American. I don't have time to discuss the matters of tiny insignificant men. Good day.

Who let this IRA motherfucker into my Cred Forumsar?

>ireland
>important

Laughing emoji.jpg