Has any new info come out in the last few years?

Has any new info come out in the last few years?
Seems like this is going to be buried like every other shady event.

Do people seriously still believe the official story in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUnjbCxhXh4
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Seems like this is going to be buried like every other shady event.
It's been explored to death by countless organizations big and small, government and independent.

Ultimately it doesn't matter how many times they are rebuked, some people just don't want to accept the truth that radical islamist terrorists attacked the US on 9/11 and would rather believe some stupid conspiracy theory.

Did you know that Bush was late to the school he was visiting on 9/11? And he was pretty much never late for anything. People thought it was strange that he was casually chatting at the hotel before going to the school because it was going to make him late.

Did you know that a group of middle eastern men arrived at bush's hotel on the morning of 9/11 and claimed they had an interview scheduled with him? No interview was on bush's schedule.

>radical islamist terrorists attacked the US on 9/11

True, but power elite knew who they were and what they were planning and let it happen anyways.

Did you know that security camera footage from the airport in Maine where two of the hijackers flew out of has two different images of the hijackers, one with a jacket and tie but then another where they aren't wearing a jacket and tie. The footage was from the same camera.

I don't think this happened mate

This.

Did you know that Larry Silverstein, owner of the World trade center, had a doctor's appointment for the morning of 9/11 and therefore was not at his office as he normally would be? And that his two children who also worked in the trade center were "late" for work that day and therefore were not in the builiding when the attack began?

Did you know that a Sarasota man called the police out of concern that a friend of his from Somalia was talking about harming the president while he was in Florida during the morning of 9/11?

>It's been explored to death by countless organizations big and small, government and independent.
>government

No biases or cover ups in the 'official' report I'm sure.

sure kid

which only proves how retarded you are

stay retarded

>Do people seriously still believe the official story in 2018?

Only the ones who are not some combination of ignorant and stupid.

I don;t think he gets to choose.

America knew in advance and let it happen. No way around it. Majority of them will forever live In denial about it tho. Can’t blame them tho I guess.

Kress goes over some key points for the talk Bush is due to give to the press after reading with the students at the school. However, Kress will later recall that the “president is a very punctual person,” and “I’ve never known him to be late.” Yet, “we finished the briefing on that fateful day, and we continued to talk for another ten minutes about people and politics in Texas. The time to leave came and passed.” Kress adds, “That struck me as unusual.

>There is a conspiracy which would be the biggest in history that would take literally hundreds if not thousands of people, millions of dollars, and untold amounts of time in logistics and literally no one has ever come forward with any solid, verifiable evidence.

Or, conspiracy theorists are gullible morons who think they're smart.

I know which is more likely.

It's been proven... don't be so thick.

Did you know that information is a lie?

WTC leaseholder LarrySilversteinis supposed to be working today in the temporary offices of his company,SilversteinProperties, on the 88th floor of the North Tower. However, at his Park Avenue apartment,Silverstein’s wife reportedly “laid down the law: The developer could not cancel an appointment with his dermatologist, even to meet with tenants at his most important property.”

America let it happen. Jews was the main people behind it pulling the strings. Now America has spent nearly the last 2 decades cleaning out the Middle East for the Jews to take the land. Herded like cattle. Emotions played with. And y’all feel for it all....

No biases or made up information in non-official reports I'm sure

Two ofSilverstein’s children—his son, Roger, and daughter, Lisa—work for his company and have been regularly attending meetings with WTC tenants at Windows on the World (the restaurant at the top of the North Tower). Yet this morning they are running late. According to the New York Observer, “If the attack had happened just a little later, Mr.Silverstein’s children would likely have been trapped at Windows.”[

Keyword in all this is STEIN wake up mericans y’all been played with for to long. Stop doing the Jews dirty work.

People born around 2001 are adults or nearly adults, and 99% have spent the last 17 years hearing and believing the official narrative about Muslims. Ultimately fewer people will question it with each successive generations, and those that do will do so in secret so as to avoid the conspiracy theorist label.

I remember watching the events unfold on that day on TV, and in my opinion it is plausible that muslims hijacked some aircraft in a coordinated strike. What I've always struggled with is the mystery aircraft that crashed in a field, the whatever-it-was the hit the pentagon, and how the WTC towers collapsed the way they did.

You are the retarded if you don't follow the money.

Ahhh it was a win win. The Muslims got their religion to the fore front of everyones minds and the US got to start the misadventures in the Middle East to stave off recession. Which they did for eight years before the crash of 2008. It was purely buisness.

Did you know I was mid way through a wank when I heard about 9/11. I finished though still haunts me to this day.

It was a coping mechanism...

>Everyone remembers what they were were wanking about when they heard about 9/11

Basically this - Of course, the reason people still push the conspiracy thing is because they're scared. They want to think their government is all-powerful, that only the government could possibly have pulled off something as big as 9/11. I mean, how on Earth could an organisation as big and powerful not stop a tiny group of terrorists?

The reality of course, as the official reports and things like the NORAD tapes show, is that governments are normally quite incompetent, even the big powerful US government. Obviously they've stepped their game up since, but on 9/11 it really was as simple as walking onto a plane with a couple of box-cutters.

And people are too scared to accept that.

Why was building seven "pulled?"

Shhhhh. Nobody wants to talk about building 7.

I've heard a few theories.
Bank records seems accurate.

One guy claimed that he saw explosives detonate and destroy building 7, but he died a few days after the interview...

Did you knoe that airforce 1 passed within 30 centimeters of one of the hijacked planes but did nothing to stop it? George bush was personally piloting air force 1 to this day its still not explain why he not shot the terrorists...

Whew, when Spooderman shows up you know you've struck a nerve.

Well that explains it then....Bush was a secret Muslim from Kenya

Do you know the they found traces of thermite inside the WTC because jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Do you think big foot did it or some shit

The only ones in this thread that will deny it was a false flag event are the jew shills being paid to derail threads such as this.

Try to watch it all the way through. This video is almost 4hrs long but it worth your time. At least you will be more informed about nuclear demolition schemes of the buildings.
youtube.com/watch?v=cUnjbCxhXh4

For both sides. Y'all lurk here and are sure aware of human evil

It is so difficult to believe in any of both sides since human is sick

?

- A man was seen back flipping through a broken window in the WTC north tower seconds before the plane hit. He plunged some time before opening his parachute and gliding to safety. A passport that fell out of his pocket was later recovered. The mans name on the passport was georbe bush.

-George bush was speaking Arabic into a satellite phone before the attacks. 2 school children who overheard the conversation were found dead of suicide by gun in the school washroom.

Did u know?

Yea danny devito did it

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Why not?
People still believe the holocaust why wouldn't they believe that too

those pictures, it really does look like straight demolition. i've even read theories that the planes were animated while people report being there not seeing any planes.

>2 school children who overheard the conversation were found dead of suicide by gun in the school washroom
They were fluent in Arabic, of course

Did you know that Mohammed atta had a complete pilot's uniform in his luggage?

Did you know that one of the passengers on a hijacked plane called his mother from the plane and used both his first and last name when saying hello to her?

Did you know that many of the hijackers made it through airport security despite carrying box cutters and razor blades which set off the metal detectors?

The millions of people living in new york who mysteriously received free vacations to distant locations was in fact a ploy to empty NYC so it could be filled with paid crisis actors.