Just got a brand new mouse, pic related, and I'm having problems with mouse jumping and getting stuck on screen...

Just got a brand new mouse, pic related, and I'm having problems with mouse jumping and getting stuck on screen... I had this problem with my previous mouse which I think was cat hair... but idk what to do now, any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im pulling my fucking hair out with this...

are you using a mousepad or just using your desk? if its a wood desk the mouse will skip for whatever reason, thats what happened to me

Same mouse works flawlessly.
Try plugging it to another USB port.

>filename
>LOGitech

which model mac do you own?

Are you using the Logitech Gaming Software? If so, disable the surface type or just put it in default

Spot on user, this is what I did, and works perfectly now...

Windows 7 mate

Logitech gaming mousepad, problem solved though I think, thanks :)

thanks all for helping! problem solved now!

This, get a mousepad....

>

Take the ball out and clean it. Also clean the rollers.

>the ball

The desk has enough of a shine to fuck with the laser, use a mousepad (there’s a reason they exist)

we live in 2018 here bro, not the 1980's.

ok how many times do I have to say it?

>
>

Use malwarebytes and scan your computer. Might not be physical maybe mechanical. Malware.

Faggot ass niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

G403? I have the same mouse and the same problem started for me this morning. Restarted, got the same issue. Came back later and it was fine. Not sure what gives

I set the surface type back to default in Logitech Gaming software and works a dream now

ugh...
clean your system you have too many processes running in the background.