Ask a fully submissive bottom anything

Ask a fully submissive bottom anything

post boypussy

Do you get filled up by strangers?

With their cocks yes, at times, but not with seed

You could just hire yourself out as a sewer.
2:1 std to rely ratio

buzi

When was your first rape experience?
Whether you realized it or not, it affected you.

Can I see your nudes today baby?

Maybe at 14. I had to lick the tip of the cock of a younger dude (did not have to suck it though)

Why not longer hair, feminine glasses? You have an odd look going on user. Its different, but not bad.

would you use your ass to row in a sea made of cocks?

What is your mother like?

>had to
>younger
nigger I was talking about when YOU were raped, not your victim.

What do you mean?

I mean describe your mother to me you dumb fucking faggot.

Average lady in her 60's

Do you always wear short shorts?

When the weather allows (from early May till early/mid October)

Would you let an older man dress you up in lingerie, bind you in cuffs and fuck you?

Maybe only for money

What's your dad like?

I guess average man in his early 70's if he were alive

Not asking, bitch. Im telling. Get on yours knees, my dog has a boner that needs serviced.

Don't ignore me bitch.

Did he die when you were young?

No, just a few years ago

Ok that isn't submissive, that's common whore.

Stop kidding yourself about what you are.

Then it did not affect me. The first time I was technically raped then I did settle for rough stuff anyway

Op is a stupid slut

How can you call yourself fully submissive If you don't let anyone cum inside you

The guys who are willing to do me are getting older but so am I. So we're getting older together. That means I don't have to put up with getting used by much older dudes

I'm talking about the first time you were raped. There is always a time. Don't make this about your fucking accomplishments.

The first time I was used rough was at the age of 21

Did you go into it with high expectations expecting him to feel you the same way?
Did it hurt you?

why do like putting things in your booty pipe instead of putting your willy in a woman cave.

I went for just an oral (giver) but ended up getting my face fucked. I did not do well, the dude scolded me for sometimes using my teeth, etc. Then I got my first ever cumshot which he told me to swallow. I guess it hurt my ego but two weeks later I asked myself back to him.

I'm projecting more now; I felt I was ready for rough sex. But I drank so much, and snorted it out of me, so I felt violated.
I guess that's my own issue.

Same

Nigger.

Same experience?