Sad boi hours. gf left me after two years, pic related

Sad boi hours. gf left me after two years, pic related

move on

shes already taking dick if she k byed you after two years

I feel your pain bro, keep your head up

will take a double shot for you

007 check'd
Get on tinder, plow a fine looking woman, hang out with your best friends m8.
Im sorry

>k, bye

$100 says you scroll through tinder and find her ads there

post her nudes you dumb nigger

Mourn your loss. Fix your self esteem. Learn to love yourself

95% chance she's swallowing Tyrone's load right now

My fav is when they talk shit in them, like "I just got out of an abusive relationship blah blah blah"

I want the full story with screenshots. That there is the very very end of a conversation. My money is on you hiding how much of an asshole you were and acting like a victim.

needy fucking twat.

she clearly doesnt want to talk to you and youre there, just grasping onto her like a whiney little dog.

grow the fuck up, leave her alone, stop leaving sad little bullshit guilt trippy messages. move on. just fucking delete them.

also why the fuck is your avatar a fucking toad you spaz, get a real fucking picture you shithead no fucking one wants someone so socially awkward they have a fucking toad as a fucking picture

My ex was found on tinder the same day we broke up.

Lesson learned....any woman who claims abusive relationships should be avoided like the plague... now I'm sure I get to join the ranks of her past "abuse"

The argument started because I got caught drinking underage for like the millionth time and she went on long thing about how irresponsible I am and I keep doing the same shit over and over (she has drank with me before and has never said she had a problem with it) then she says she's not putting up with it anymore so the rest of the coversation (stretches over multiple days) is me talking about the steps I've taken to get right and taking full blame and apologizing and telling her that we can fix this and this is the end

>underage
I know people say stuff like this all the time but you're young and she probably won't matter at all soon enough.

There we go, chronic alcoholic. She's probably the one buying all the booze and gets stuck with the bill. Tired of paying for your sorry ass to vomit all over the carpet and dry hump her leg with your limp whiskey dick.

underage B&

Youre clearly a whiney shit. Get a therapist before you get drunk and rape someone.

Yeah, nah. She's right to drop you. You're probably full of shit.

I'm a needy twat because I decided to go back and say a proper goodbye to someone I've shared my deepest fears and secrets with for the past 2 years?

wow just by how she responded shes acting like a bitch. What was her reason?

yes

Nope, I don't ever drink around her, it's like once a month.

yes

just read through and found the reason so pay me no mind

she wont be dead tomorrow, wait until it cools off. If you keep fucking pestering her you'll piss her off more. In a few weeks things will be calm and you can occasionally nod in the right direction.

for now stop being needy as fuck and just leave her the fuck alone.

I had one bitch living with me for like two years, she started acting kinda shady and keeping her phone close so I decided to scope it out when she went to take a shit. Bitch had a post up on Craigslist casuals talking about how she was newly single and shit.... bitch was newly homeless at 10 am the next day. I threw her shit out in the yard (My house) and texted her that I had changed the locks.

>Need to fuck
>No car at the moment
>Live in bumfuck Iowa
>Every girl on Tinder is at least 30 miles away

You guys are bullying me. That's it, I'm not sharing her nudes, sorry bitches

>no car
why was she ever with you in the first place?

Pro Tip: when it comes to goodbyes with bitches, less is more. If you seem unfazed, she'll wonder if she made the right choice. Too late now though

I'm not OP

>she has drank with me before
>Nope, I don't ever drink around her

Fuck you must be some lightweight bitch if you're gonna start making those sorts of contradictions so close together.

Alcohol has messed with your mind. Go to bed child.

Good on you user

I mean I don't drink around her, unless she is drinking as well

My ex never even broke up with me, she just vanished and that's it.
No idea what happened.
I just assume she was fuckin around on me because she was acting shady.
Kind of funny because the very last thing she was saying to me was how much she loves me.

Obviously she never gave a flying fuck about me though. I mean i didn't even know if she died or what

Go to r9k you fucking blog posting faggot. You didn't even post nudes. Goy bye.

No excuses you just got caught out by your own idiocy.

You probably the type that thinks you're tough when you "loosen" the jam jar for her.

Fuck off with your mediocrity.

Suck my cock

I would try to think about where you went wrong in the relationship. Not just where YOU missed a step but where you BOTH missed steps. Were emotions and feelings not clearly communicated? Did you actually sit and talk about your relationship, where it's headed and what you both want out of it? I mean, it's too late to talk to her now but these are things you should make yourself aware of so you do not repeat the same mistakes in your next relationship.

- Coming from a recent breakup after living together for over 5 years, we let things get to messy..as in we didn't clear the air after we fought, we held in negative feeling towards each other instead of talking about them and shedding light on them in an attempt to resolve..

You can love someone but not be IN love with them. There's a big difference, but yes.. you are right. If she's saying that she loves you and then does horrible shit behind your back, she doesn't. She's using you.

show it first

The big problem was me, I did some dumb shit. But she did lack on commuicating how she felt about the whole situation. Shes never said she had an issue with it and never seemed upset about it before. Lately she had been getting a little less loving and i think she already had reason and this was just her door out

Yep, you fucking drippy little cunt. She k byed you twice, that's chick talk for "fuck off you sniffling faggot, I'm busy, I'm about to get my cervix smashed by a proper man".

Move on loser.

>>Lately she had been getting a little less loving and i think she already had reason and this was just her door out

^^ this is probably it

post the screens so I can see how accurate your story is

This user knows what's up

Post that shit, we'll tell you where you went wrong

Rereading it I fucked up everywhere. it's too shameful to post

well then I can't really give much advice, but chin up user
you'll get over her and find someone else eventually

underage b&
can we get a mod to get OP the fuck outta here?

He said he's underage to drink. Never said he's under 18

Uh, I'm not underage, that was a joke

What this guy said

Why do you care? Honest question

Okay based on these responses I take it back, definitely under 18. MODS MODS MODS

Then it's just time to move on.. next time this happens though, and she says "k bye" just return with a "k".. all that other shit was too much

Nah, fr I'm 19

I bet you were fun to hang out with as a shit little kid...

"I'm telling!!"

Yeah, this was my first relationship, and my first breakup. I didn't know what to do with my emotions and fucked it up. Oh well, live and learn

I bet you were fun as a boyfriend. Oh wait..

That's not op you fag

don't take it too hard mate, these things happen
>Oh well, live and learn
just keep that in mind, learn from this and you'll do better next time

okay op

Fuck op, I ain't no op

Damn.. You're a fucking retard. Don't you have some Facebook posts to report?

>still samefagging to defend your anonymous honor
Don't you have an ex to annoy further?

That's not me, try again

You called yourself a Boi that the problem

No woman wants to be with a Boi

She wasn't a woman she was a girl

>girl
if she wasn't a loli she is worthless

much like fruit, they just get worse with time