Help Cred Forums

help Cred Forums.

I've been fucking cursed. someone that practices black magick has been hexing me and spites me.

ever since I met this guy, he's been a fucking weirdo and I had a string of bad luck ever since.

I tried LSD with him, and he did a tarot card reading on me. next thing I noticed is my PERSONAL knives go missing and I believe he took them because he was the only one in the car.

he also said in our trips after taking nitrous oxide that he cursed some people and he has powers as a shaman.

the fact is, I think I pissed him off and he retaliated by placing a fucking curse on me. ever since then I lost my fucking job, got into drugs, and could never get interviews despite by stellar gpa nd references.

how do I counter this curse? should I confront him about it?

tip kek

>reddit spacing
You have to go back.

Try /x/, they're more likely to have suitable counter-rituals.

>ever since then I lost my fucking job,
Drugs
>got into drugs
You already did drugs
>could never get interviews despite by stellar gpa nd references.
Drugs, also I doubt you have a stellar GPA since you believe in this shaman nonsense.

Congratulations OP.. you've turned into a useless junkie.

none of the drugs I used were neurotoxic bro. nitrous oxide is benign and safe. LSD is safe. opiates while addicting is safe.

I had a 3.6 gpa at a very good electrical engineering school. I am not a junkie. I held multiple internships.

I swear this guy casted a curse on me. help me man.

Trips tho

you got any personal info?
b-day and such
not full out dox but a few things to help a guy out?

Please take it from me if you are being legit about this actually happening to you, the fact that you even mentioned lsd leads me to believe you fucked with your brain chemistry, were you smoking weed when you took lsd by any chance? Do you think that everything you see in your life is somehow linked to some other thing?

stoner logic
>does drugs
>gets fired
>cant get other jobs
>blames vodoo magic instead of drugs
I know it must be hard for you to accept but if you really want to get better you should stop kidding yourself

fuck man. are you saying I'm mentally retarded? or a schitz

im not man im sane.i was only taking LSD with nitrous oxide.

>none of the drugs I used were neurotoxic bro. nitrous oxide is benign and safe. LSD is safe. opiates while addicting is safe.
yeah I have read several papers that say otherwise
I have also treated several other people and their scans also state otherwise

you are a lost cause op, too stubborn and stupid to accept reality
just like most drug addicts

Remember when you were a child and you figured out that you could reflect sunlight at people with your mom’s hand mirror? A “magic mirror” works on the principal that anything reflected in it - including hostile intent - will be bounced back to the sender. This is especially effective if you know the identity of the person who is sending bad mojo your way.

There are several methods of creating a magic mirror. The first, and simplest, is to use a single mirror. First, consecrate the mirror like you would any other of your magical tools. Place the mirror, standing up, in a bowl of black salt, which is used in many hoodoo traditions to provide protection and repel negativity.

In the bowl, facing the mirror, place something that represents your target - the person who is cursing you. This can be a photo, a business card, a small doll, an item that they own, or even their name written on a piece of paper. This will reflect that individual’s negative energy back to them.

trips dont lie op

nice try satan

dont do this op
this is a possesion spell and will only make whoever is cursed lose their humanity but still grow stonger

link me to those papers.

research on psychedelics such as LSD makes it one of the most safest drugs. nitrous oxide is used as anesthesia on children and its only risk is vitamin b12 deficiency and hypoxia if used too long (2+ minutes at once without ANY oxygen)

quit gas lighting me bro I'm not fuckign crazy or a drug addict.

thanks bro,. only person who believes me in here.

are you serious??

Look man. I'm not gonna get into all that other bullshit about drugs missing knives and shit, I'm leaving all that alone.

But curses, I know. To counter a curse simply burn a black candle. Keep it lit whenever you're at home. It's that simple. Buy a few so you don't run out (and preferably keep an eye on it so you don't burn your house down).

I wouldn't leave it burning when you go to sleep or leave the house (again, fire safety 101)

thanks bro. where do I get a black candle. the ones at party city okay?

Yeah party city ones should be fine. Doesn't really matter

I'd get one that is black throughout, and not just coated in black; the wax is actually black all the way through. But in theory that shouldn't matter either, just to be safe

or try a few or all of these
There are many ways to break curses and some of them are fairly quick rituals. Try one or two of these to see if the curse will lift easily.

Let a source of living water carry it away. Take yourself to a natural source of water like a river, lake or ocean and get in. [1]
Burn a bay leaf at dawn and again at sunset. Allow the smoke to waft over you and when the leaves have finished smoldering scatter them in the wind.
Use selenite to cleanse your energy field and break the hold that the curse has on you
Take a bath with epsom salt and hex breaking herbs (bay leaves, fennel, jasmine, and nettles are all common choices)
Clean your house with water infused with hex breaking herbs. Mop the floors, clean the walls, wash the doors and windows and when you’re finished throw the mop water out the back door.

but MAKE SURE YOU GO INTO THIS WITH FULL INTENT not anger or malice

Oh and I didn't say. You're welcome (how rude of me)

The other thing to realize is that this guy, if he really did curse you or put black magic on you, he invited the same thing on himself. Never go into rituals and magic shit trying to hurt someone else, it always comes back to you. Karma's a bitch. So instead of wishing anything bad on dude, realize that he fucked himself over too. If anything you should feel sorry for him (and glad that you're absorbing the energy with a black candle, you don't want to mess with reflecting it back on him. Not worth it)

Only way out now is to kill yourself, then get a job

fuck all of you that are mocking me telling me to kill myself, calling me a drug addict, telling me to get a job.

I'm doing the mirror ritual and casting my curse onto you guys. fuck you. only one that is spared are the ones that helped me or that reply to this post saying "I'm sorry op, I wish you good luck" otherwise expect serious misfortune your way

That's not the way man. Send out good vibes and good vibes come to you. Send out bad ones and well, bad ones come back.

You should be careful with magic shit for real bro. Not for my sake but for yours

I wish you nothing but the best and hope good things are coming your way