Matthew James
Matthew James

check em!

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

ur just gunna eat both plates fatty,

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Other plate is supposed to be for soulmate, left half way through cooking together because she didn't agree with me talking, finished dinner by myself and am just sitting here waiting for her

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

soul mate
Capri sun
kek

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

whats his name?

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Kraft and Capri sun you fat fucking toddler

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

Soulmate

Connor Long
Connor Long

got accepted to the school of my dreams but debt from a bad drug period i had means i cant get a loan and might not be able to go.

need to find a job and make 3000 dollars in the next four months or else im screwed. cant get a job easily bc i have epilepsy and cant drive, and theres nothing hiring in walking distance.

if i cant fix this, and get into college, i dont know what ill do. i just... idk. im a wreck right now.

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

I'm getting my degree soon, have a job lined up for after graduation. I'm just so lonely and I feel like I have no energy

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

“i’m so lonely”
eats mac and cheese off a plate
drinks capri sun
“wonder why I’m so lonely”

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Haha nigga you set out a plate for nobody haha

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

Why her capri sun open if she left before dinner was done? Plus how old are yall niggas 12?

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

she left because the street lights came on and it was getting close to bedtime. OP is just being melodramatic

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

I lost my job last week, and feels like I'm constantly panicking.
Does being reliant on unemployment always feel like this?

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Mac and cheese, canned beans, Capri sun....no wonder why.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit