Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

servent

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

No way

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

is that pouya? If it's pouya it's almost certainly a joke.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

venom
This autist was one of my faves

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

no way x2

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

WHY DID HE THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA. OH MY GOD
Her taking the pic is straight savage I like her
I lost
I’m so glad I had an inherent knowledge to hide my power levels when I was in high school.
Didn’t wear those DBZ Hawaiian shirts, didn’t do closet cosplay to school, didn’t rp on social media that everyone access to. None of that

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

captain save a ho over here

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

toasts are like parents. if they're black, you got nothing to eat

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

you and 152 others
you and 152
you and
you

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Winrar

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

I'd give him a job just for being himself. If I have a stack of resumes that all look the same- bland, cookiecutter carbon copies of each other, and this guy- I'd take this guy.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

Fucking hell. You get one chance to display the best things about yourself and make you look attractive... and all he does is reference the electric slide. How fucking clueless do you have to be

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

if you don’t know the most popular song to play at dances since fifth grade we can’t be friends

Ugly and stupid

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

That's the guy who starts all the WWYD threads!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit