youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8

Me?
Hi

>inb4 spam

hey

I have to say, she's honestly pretty attractive.

bonk

How are you?

Kind of dumb to link it, doncha think?

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Cute

they've evolved, they know how to catalog now

haruhi

>instagram.com/adi_edri9/
what a fucking whore

whats up honey

I had some tonight.

Cute

Usually they aren't that dedicated

That's why I have a 3D waifu too

I feel better now. Playing the piano was fun.
Hello everyone! How are you today? Is there anything you would like to talk about? I'm here to listen.
I hope you have a good day!

i know, it's weird, especially when they're spamming during dead hours

kys nigger faggot

Hiii Momiji. Did you sleep well? And what did you play for like... Wow, seven hours almost.

piano is good, glad you feel better
i'm doing alright

kys nigger faggot

Vali Neptune【鬼】

no u
kys nigger faggot

nuffin much, i'm making dinner ><
ive been hungry all day.
did you eat yet?
What did you have to eat? :v
You write too much

Try to have fun today, aight? 'night.

You should go to sleep too, nep.

When, where, and how?

i'll try! goodnight cutie

i usually only eat lunch but i did earlier

kys nigger faggot

Going! Goodnight babe.

I still wonder how people do this using bots

It was nice to meet you guys! I'll see you all again soon.

Hi guys! I'm back now that the spam has died down!

>babe

you should eat more, skinny-dip

I did sleep well. I didn't have any dreams however.
I played for a bit, and then went to eat and do a few other things afterwards. Now I'm back here to become purple. I don't really know.

Yes, the piano is good. Thank you!
I'm glad you are doing fine as well.

I'm sorry I write too much. I have a lot to say sometimes. If you would like to, I could try to simplify things for you? I've had people tell me not to talk to you however, but they never gave me a reason as to why I shouldn't. Do you maybe have any idea why someone would say that?

wrong

I said I had the same duh.

Sleep tight cute

Shell

i prefer the organ though uwu

dont tell me what to do

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Its not dead, it's just BEGINNING
i don't wanna read all that...
I wish I was talkative like you.
Oh.....
I'm sorry. I'm a bit tired. I've been awake since 5am ;__;

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.,

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Why are you talking to yourself?

you're not the sub anymore? :

tl;dr

Kurumi.

I'm not reading all that.

I could tell. I can't blame you, it's the same way for me.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,.. waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

Well, that just means you wake up faster, right?
Ah, hopefully you had a nice meal and had fun, unlike me who has only had M&M's and played the rest of GTA IV
Jesus, I need to eat actually. Oh, what about recoloring some of your images purple? Or adding a tint?

tl;dr? Fuck you! :D
Idk i didnt read.

What do you want?

ok ill do what you ask

fuck my boipucci

fuck this. spamming a waifu thread is like trying to spam in a sea of spam, like trying to cancer in a sea of cancer; it literally makes no difference. I'm going to go bother some other thread.

u mad?