Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

inb4 spam

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

hey

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

I have to say, she's honestly pretty attractive.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

bonk

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

How are you?

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Kind of dumb to link it, doncha think?

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Cute

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

they've evolved, they know how to catalog now

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

haruhi <3
I am hungry... I'm making chicken

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
what a fucking whore

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

whats up honey

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

I had some tonight.

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

Cute

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

Usually they aren't that dedicated

That's why I have a 3D waifu too

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

I feel better now. Playing the piano was fun.
Hello everyone! How are you today? Is there anything you would like to talk about? I'm here to listen.
I hope you have a good day!

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

i know, it's weird, especially when they're spamming during dead hours

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

kys nigger faggot

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Hiii Momiji. Did you sleep well? And what did you play for like... Wow, seven hours almost.

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

piano is good, glad you feel better
i'm doing alright

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

kys nigger faggot

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Vali <3

Neptune【鬼】

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

no u
kys nigger faggot

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

nuffin much, i'm making dinner ><
ive been hungry all day.
did you eat yet?
What did you have to eat? :v
You write too much

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Try to have fun today, aight? 'night.

You should go to sleep too, nep.

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

When, where, and how?

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

i'll try! goodnight cutie <3

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

i usually only eat lunch but i did earlier

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

kys nigger faggot

David Martinez
David Martinez

Going! Goodnight babe.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

I still wonder how people do this using bots

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

It was nice to meet you guys! I'll see you all again soon.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Hi guys! I'm back now that the spam has died down!

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

babe

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

you should eat more, skinny-dip

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

I did sleep well. I didn't have any dreams however.
I played for a bit, and then went to eat and do a few other things afterwards. Now I'm back here to become purple. I don't really know.

Yes, the piano is good. Thank you!
I'm glad you are doing fine as well.

I'm sorry I write too much. I have a lot to say sometimes. If you would like to, I could try to simplify things for you? I've had people tell me not to talk to you however, but they never gave me a reason as to why I shouldn't. Do you maybe have any idea why someone would say that?

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

wrong

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

I said I had the same duh.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Sleep tight cute

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Shell

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

i prefer the organ though uwu

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

dont tell me what to do

Owen Long
Owen Long

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Its not dead, it's just BEGINNING
i don't wanna read all that...
I wish I was talkative like you.
Oh.....
I'm sorry. I'm a bit tired. I've been awake since 5am ;__;

John Bennett
John Bennett

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.,

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Why are you talking to yourself?

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

you're not the sub anymore? :<

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

tl;dr

Kurumi.

I'm not reading all that.

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

I could tell. I can't blame you, it's the same way for me.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,.. waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

Well, that just means you wake up faster, right?
Ah, hopefully you had a nice meal and had fun, unlike me who has only had M&M's and played the rest of GTA IV
Jesus, I need to eat actually. Oh, what about recoloring some of your images purple? Or adding a tint?

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

tl;dr? Fuck you! :D
Idk i didnt read.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

What do you want?

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

ok ill do what you ask

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

fuck my boipucci

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

fuck this. spamming a waifu thread is like trying to spam in a sea of spam, like trying to cancer in a sea of cancer; it literally makes no difference. I'm going to go bother some other thread.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

u mad?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit