SMASHING PUMPKINS

Anyone have the photo? COS didn't post it and Mancow deleted his post

consequenceofsound.net/2018/02/chicago-radio-dj-mancow-shares-horrific-photo-of-darcy-wretzky-ahead-of-smashing-pumpkins-reunion-announcement/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMzkStYuUB8
youtube.com/watch?v=SMiZTrwcwOU
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KE9lvU810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here. she looks terrible

Someone posted it on Cred Forums the other day. It’s probably in the catalog. Horrific was a good word for it, she didn’t even look real, the plastic surgery is so bad.

Found it

Seriously looks like a middle aged MTF transexual

is she even alive

D'arcy always seemed like a cunt. She couldn't even play the songs correctly.

Never let a girl in your band just because she's pretty.

got my daughter into SP a few years ago and she became somewhat of a fan. She saw online today SP reunion tour. She wants me to take her. I had to tell her he's a Trump supporter racist. We talked about if we could separate art from the artist. We decided we can. But we're not giving money to support Bully anymore.

In this, you've made both ends of the political spectrum appear much more intelligent than you.

Holy shit, someone actually SUPPORTS our president?
#notmypumpkin

I've been seeing that photo on here lately and thought it was some guy. Holy fuck, that's actually her? I knew she went downhill, but that's just inhuman.

Billy talked about this photo on his Joe Rogan appearance.

oh my god

Dear lord wtf happened to her
Good meme tho

youtube.com/watch?v=dMzkStYuUB8

Stob destroying my gountry with your gildish politigal views

you sound mentally ill. at least you're not ruining your daughter's life by taking her to a concert that she should be on her own/with friends rather than mentally ill parents.

This has to be a meme. No one has this much autism.

breebunny

Kek

Imagine the gall of someone supporting the democratically elected leader of their own country.
Fuck you Billy, I will never listen to Zwan again.

>got my wife's son into SP a few years ago and he became somewhat of a fan. He saw online today SP reunion tour. He wants me to take him. I had to tell him he's a Trump supporter racist. We talked about if we could separate art from the artist. We decided we can. But we're not giving money to support Bully anymore.

Imagine sticking your finger in her nostrils then smelling/licking

Besides the chin blood she really doesn't look much worse than she does on any recent photos of herself.

>tfw used to be attracted to D'arcy when I was younger
>see this

Adore truly is a glorious album. I've never been a huge fan of it, but last night changed all of that for reasons unknown to me...

This triggers me
Delete pls

What happened to her? Plastic surgery? Did Corgan rejecting her for Love really make her crack?

From a certain standpoint, Billy wouldn't be considered a good vocalist. If you strip away all the music, most people would rather hear, for example, Eddie Vedder sing acapella. But Billy's voice gives the band something extra. If you add a typically good singer here it wouldn't be the same. His voice whispers, breaks, and screams in all the right places... He's my favorite male vocalist. (I'm talking specifically about his vocals in the 90s)

Was there really a thing between her and Billy? I always thought it was between her and James.

I remember reading somewhere that she loved Billy's writing and always wanted him but he rejected her numerous times. Granted this was over 20 years ago

>recruits female bassist for band
>doesnt fuck her

highly unlikely

His voice is like butter on popcorn. You won't eat butter raw, but on popcorn it's just perfect.

But James is gay. That should be destroy her.

Yet he decided to release a fucking acoustic album

>You won't eat butter raw
you don't know me

I've said it before and I'm saying it again; I HATED Corgan's voice at first, and couldn't believe how my friend could listen to Mellon Collie. But then one day I was listening to Bodies, I realized how perfect his weird voice is to the music. And it grew on me. And BOOM I was a total Pumpkins addict. You have to get used to his voice, and next you're thinking: How's it possible that I hated it?

kek

I don't know if it's just because I love the Pumpkins but I think that Billy's voice on Adore is fucking beautiful

adore is the last genuine and great pumpkins record, that is for sure.

>d'arcy couldn't play

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=SMiZTrwcwOU

Billy's voice changed once he started getting those dreadful singing lessons after Machina or Machina II. His voice sucks now, you'd have to be tone deaf not to notice it.

Homer Simpson, smiling politely.

First off, the tone on her bass is pretty off at the beginning.
Second, if you think jumping from root note to an octave higher makes you a good bass player, you're clueless
Third, yes, it's a pretty good bassline Billy wrote for her.

timestamp?

D'arcy looks so badass in this photo

Bily why cant I come on tour?

That's not that bad. She's got that Ichi The Killer swag.

la cretura!

>chicago tea shop owner
>trump supporter

Pick one

kek

damn looks like shes on speed
no wonder they don't want her in on the reunion

i never thought of it like that. literally looks like d'arcy ran to the nearest basement surgeon to have her "look like" courtney". the cheek implants, nose job, huge lips....

Can you believe that we currently live in a timeline where she aged amazingly compared to most of the other 90s alt girls

pick both. billy's a weird guy.

absolutely. one moment hes a sweet boy the next LOOK OUT ITS BAD BILLY.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KE9lvU810

she just got the right plastic surgery

ive listened 1979 vocals isolated, and billy sounds like shit, but man i dont know how the fuck but his singing couples so perfectly with the instrumentals, its just amazing

I always thought he sounded pretty good on tracks Soothe, stumbleine and To Forgive

is this the new JUST

and she used to be mocked for it, then we saw what her peers started to look like

I guess its a good thing that she died

How many fucking b-sides/non-studio album tracks do the Pumpkins have? (Not including covers, alternate versions, live versions)

I have over 100 such songs in my Pumpkins folder, a bitch to organize

about 2.5 million

Billy was a song writing machine

>is it bright where you are
>have the people changed
>does it make you happy
>THAT YOU'RE SO STRANGE

fuck its like howard the duck

on his recent solo stuff, his voice sounds more natural, more like it is without doing his 'pumpkins' voice. but for sure when it comes to his pumpkins voice, it's not the same as it was in the 90s. but i think its mostly to do with him taking care of his voice rather than letting it get fucked up by the end of the night like he used to. james hetfield did/does the same thing, he got proper singing lessons by the black album and he has never gone back to his wild vocals from the 80s. i think these guys can still do it it's just they choose to preserve their voice, although i will say there is probably a show or two from 2015 in which he actually went back to his old voice for a few moments here and there, almost to see if he still had it, and he did, momentarily.

eh she never looked that good to begin with. although i do remember some early childhood faps to that performance from 99 or whenever it was.

Darcy, no!

the world is a vampire...

drugs are bad ...mkay

MelancholyAndTheInfiniteSadness.jpg

I USED TO BE A PRETTY GIRL

>Story 3 on CoS is Trent Reznor curates 'Better Alone Playlist'
The eternal Reznor knows.

Can someone put this over the cover of The Bends please thankyou

trips are rewarded

what went so horribly horribly wrong?

drugs, plastic surgury and mental illness

unstable mental health and years of drug abuse

holy kekels. underrated post

Is this a ruse to justify the lip injections repair surgery?

MY DAYDREAM

SEEMS

AS ONE INSIDE OF YOU

Rourke ruined her
This is a fact

Looks like buckethead

I'm the only one who thinks she looks a little bit like Bilinda Butcher?

rottenugly coming into this thread to tell you to unban me from netphoria, the finest smashing pumpkins forum

I remember seeing this the first time and just thinking that it was the frontman of Thee Oh Sees wearing a wig.

That Simpsons episode is 22 years ago.

Kids today think of 90's grunge the same way Bart and Lisa thought of Homer's dinosaur 70's rock.

She looked like her slutty sister

Hey! Polly Jean aged okay especially for an Englishwoman

not exactly, kids are still softer than ever and grunge still holds more appeal in that regard

i think it's just coke and coke and coke and coke, she does have the money for that i'm pretty sure

sam hyde

does anyone in this thread even realize that this photo was taken after she was assaulted by her ex-assistant?

I guess not

set to drain....

Post 90's musicians who aged gracefully.

Wrong, you're just a fat, mysoginist virgin asshole who hates women.