My wife's boyfriend is really into rap music. Are there any rappers I can check out so I can impress him?

My wife's boyfriend is really into rap music. Are there any rappers I can check out so I can impress him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7-I7YlFIE
youtube.com/watch?v=igKg7Q0kRNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread.

Takeshi 69

90s gansta rap

this

>wife's boyfriend

HOW THE FUCK IS IT A GOOD THREAD WHEN THE THREAD HAS BARELY EVEN STARTED? You can't just state a stupid post like that when the thread still has the potential to be derailed right after. In order to dictate what a good or bad thread is, you have to let the thread finish (be archived), and then, reading every single posts and examining the course of the thread, how it has derailed or stayed on topic, and whether or not it's screenshot worthy, determine the quality of the thread then. You don't know entirely if it's a good thread in the beginning, when it could get even better or worse. It's just naive to assume that a thread is automatically good upon birth. Stop doing this, Cred Forums.

Woah, Thom Yorke looks weird in that pic

Leave, faggot

I don't have to go anywhere, faggot. I am my own independent being who can go anywhere I desire, and retards like you will never stop me. I belong on this website just as much as you do. What are you going to do about it, huh?

Shitposting is supposed to be funny, dude

Wow what a fagggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7-I7YlFIE
youtube.com/watch?v=igKg7Q0kRNY
Check this out
fuck that you dont understand a word but yea just listen to it

What about your wife's son, does he also listen to rap?

Rags against the machine

Wu-tang duh

cuck

Moonman is GOAT

Lamar

fpbp

>le thinking man.jpg