Oog og hate feelings music, oog og want MAN SMASH! dumbo soy man think he smart, but oog og know blackie cannot brain!

>oog og hate feelings music, oog og want MAN SMASH! dumbo soy man think he smart, but oog og know blackie cannot brain!

Good thread.

man the soyboys are really upset tonight

What did he mean by this?

Further proof that soyboys are subhumans

this.

I don't know what instigated this, but you need to let it go mate

oog, i like what you are saying and i want to hear more

>when I post soyboy shit in reference to things I don't like I am not angry but if anyone doesn't like what I post they are mad
I fucking wish I could have cognitive dissonance that made me feel so smug and secure.

just drink your soy user

Friendly reminder that this whole "soyboy" bullshit is an attempt at socially ostracizing those who practice stoicism.

No, it's an attempt at socially ostracizing inauthentic hipster faggots who have poisoned music and culture for the last 10 years or so.

Can I get a quick rundown on this

t. Axl Rose

man the memes are getting really unintelligent these days i think iq is dropping due to internet addiction

t. soy

the left can't meme. Hence all the responses to "soyboy" are played-out copypastas or wojackposting

They gotta go, lads.

They can't meme due to their utter insecurity.
They just become passive aggressive and absolutely forget they're supposed to be funny.

Maybe if it was actually directed at those people and not just used to attack opinions you don't like on the internet. Soy has already jumped the shark for me. I now assume anyone who uses it is a crossboarder from Cred Forums

GRUG NO LIKE RIVAL MEMES GRUG SMASH

>I now assume anyone who uses it is a crossboarder from Cred Forums

Yeah but who gives a shit what some soyboy thinks?

>practice stoicism

ie the reddit of philosophy for people that read meditations once, misunderstand it then start calling themself a stoic to feel cool and like they have control of their pathetic life.

Seriously man how do you do it?

this but unironically

a soy free diet with a heaping dose of your mom's juicy snatch