I'm. On LSD rn and listening to this what am I supposed to feel

I'm. On LSD rn and listening to this what am I supposed to feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EsREnryBD4
youtube.com/watch?v=q1AFSoerIXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE

Listen to Blonde on Blonde instead, even if you have heard it sober before. Trust me user, you need to do this.

That was never Bob's intention

I’m not saying it was, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t the cure.

but it isn't the cure, it's bob dylan

If you listened to this album on acid you’d know exactly what I mean.

He's knows what you meant. He was pulling your leg. You pretentious retard.

Its pretty chill man, I love listening to it while baked lol

Horniness and pandemonium

i seriously doubt you're on acid if you actually succeeded at posting a thread

That you're retarded?

lmao, weak boy. If he didn't take more than 500ug I'm sure he could. Listening to music on acid can get kind of annoying though. The vibe of the music gets through great but the music itself sounds all fucked up and warped. Can frustrate you a lot.
This record is good on acid, OP.

Ah, fine, I was trying to write in a way to appeal to someone fucked off their face, obviously backfired.

I stand by my point though, Blonde on Blonde on acid is fucking terrific and it’s your loss if you don’t try it.

Depends entirely on the music. If it's too "trippy" or avant garde then it gets too intense/weird.

If it's more psychedelic or rock sounding I usually dig it for a while.

Ween is amazing on LSD btw. And Tame Impala and most psychedelic.

Yeah, its hard to tell sometimes what will work and what won't. Rap is practically impossible to enjoy if its too lyrical. I thoroughly enjoyed Rodeo on one trip tho.
I have a majority of ween's records, and I'm probably gonna trip within the next few months. Which did you like most? I think a lot of tracks off Pure Guava would be perfect cause that record is super lazy and psychadelic in the first half (first three, sarah, springtheme, etc).
We gotta make a chart for good music to listen to while under the influence of LSD.

YOU'VE BEEN POSTING THIS THREAD EVERY DAY NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=1EsREnryBD4

If we try reading your posts on acid, will it be more enjoyable? Or will you still be wrong!

Problem with such chart is that it is very very subjective. For example I really enjoy all things lyrical I feel like im "thinking" the lyrics rather than listening.

However Flying Lotus - Cosmograma is mandatory

>>Rap is practically impossible to enjoy if its too lyrical. I thoroughly enjoyed Rodeo on one trip tho.

Absolutely. Some hip-hop I can stand, some I just cannot stomach at all while tripping. Especially some trap songs/more lyrical songs like you said. Biggie is a favorite though. Maybe some Tyler, The Creator or an old school rap song.

>>I have a majority of ween's records, and I'm probably gonna trip within the next few months. Which did you like most? I think a lot of tracks off Pure Guava would be perfect cause that record is super lazy and psychadelic in the first half (first three, sarah, springtheme, etc).

I enjoyed The Mollusk the most without a doubt. I tripped on 3 tabs with 4 other friends. We were outside a tent in the forrest nearby my cousin's place. We were near a lot of really humongous trees, the sun was shining on our faces while tripping our balls off and my best friend suggested we listen to Ween. I said, "Holy shit, that's the best idea I've heard today." I got out my iPhone, put on The Mollusk and we listened to it in its entirety. I've never felt such euphoria than I did on the come up of my trip and once Mutilated Lips came on I think I came a little bit. IT was fucking miraculous. Especially being outside in nature, near the gentle breeze, with the flowers all surrounding us, almost melting gently into the ground like little geometric shapes on a computer screen. It was surreal to say the least. But I loved it. I think we all did. The Blarney Stone was the only song that was a little weird LOL. But it was great, man. Quebec was pretty rad too for the most part. White Pepper worked great too. Pure Guava, as you said was wonderful because of the first part. Little Birdy spoke to me... We also did a little bit of Shinola and but that's all we got before we all started exploring through the woods in the dark, while star-gazing. But yeah, Ween rocks. Acid rocks. Have fun.

>t. beta

On my last trip I actually browsed Cred Forums for a good half hour before I went to bed after my friends left.

Why not? Lol I was coming down anyway but it was a little odd. Seeing all the shitposts and garbage threads reminded me why I don't come here anymore.

I’ve only taken acid once but I managed to post a thread on Cred Forums saying something that seemed profound at the time, fuck knows what. I remember a few people m tried to fuck with my head with dark shit but I was feeling too elated to do anything but find it hilarious.

Also, anyone else spend a preposterous amount of time staring in the mirror and finding it hilarious and fascinating? I looked like some kind of hideous hobbit.

Thats true, it'd be a complicated chart. Setting pretty much controls a trip, so I think depending the the setting, you could have different records. Ex. if you're in an outdoor setting, you should trip to this record.
Thats interesting that you like lyrical stuff, I'm sure in the right setting I could too. I would listen the fuck out of Organized Konfusion or something.

Lmao, many thanks, enjoyable read. Little jelly of the setting you had at your disposal. Think I'll set up a playlist, put some of their full records on, then pick and choose from others. Like you said Shinola has some must haves (transitions is one of my favorite songs imo).
And agreed with the first part, Tyler's new record would work great.

>>Lmao, many thanks, enjoyable read.

Thanks, my dude.

>>Little jelly of the setting you had at your disposal.

Every other trip was usually just at my place or at a friend's but I got lucky this time and it was amazing being outside for the trip. Especially in nature, highly recommend it if you can.

>>Think I'll set up a playlist, put some of their full records on, then pick and choose from others. Like you said Shinola has some must haves (transitions is one of my favorite songs imo).

Shinola, Quebec and trust me, even White Pepper and The Mollusk are all must haves. Pure Guava too. Hell, the only albums I don't like on acid from Ween are some of The Pod (A bit intense/brown for me lol) and GodWeenSatan. The country album is alright too I guess if that's your thing.

Transitions, The Rift, Boys Club, I Fell In Love Today are all amazing from Shinola. Have fun man.

>>And agreed with the first part, Tyler's new record would work great.

Yeah, Wolf and FlowerBoy are awesome. They are pretty bright sounding too so they work well when tripping or on most drugs I'd think.

You'll thank me in 35 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=q1AFSoerIXA

It would be extremely painful.