m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Srw-BOaA4
youtube.com/watch?v=RwZtYfADgGg
youtube.com/watch?v=QprehOLdHZc
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/965453279563042816
vocaroo.com/i/s1RN1fojLbCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do we save him, bros?

i promise he will not have success until he gets a face tattoo and a grill

Has needle dick accepted The Challenge™?

what is this meme template? i've seen it everywhere but where did it originate?

Originates from a bootleg chinese t-shirt that says "BORN TO DIE, WORLD IS A FUCK, KILL'EM ALL, I AM TRASH MAN" or something like that

reminder: while $164,000 in debt, unk used his tv flipping money to buy shoes and clothes for the ALAM music video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Srw-BOaA4

B P M S T U F F

>"Are they... are they ducks?"

But also like boxes of merch visors even though when he asked the merch company if they did visors the girl didn't know what a visor was, giving a pretty strong hint to a normal person that visors aren't the in-demand item to use as merch. When he talked about it I became sure for a while that he is a comedian. Recounting that the girl didn't know what a visor is, is too perfect of a comedy beat for a michael scott type character but no hes serious

youtube.com/watch?v=RwZtYfADgGg

wait a minute gooby

>You can feel like a million dollars
> Even with a couple bucks in the bank man
>Take a good look in my wallet
>There might be a bit of dust and a post stamp

>I'm gonna pop some tags
>Only got twenty dollars in my pocket
>I, I, I'm hunting, looking for a come-up
>This is fucking awesome.

there is at least some thematic convergent evolution here. also stamp doesnt rhyme with bank or man, like how original doesn't rhyme with show. why when everything else ryhmes too much make choruses that don't quite and are distracting

thank u. wondered what this was for a long time

>my mfw I log into my Cred Forums Cred Forums account and see a new unk thread and get excited
>it's not about my favorite crunk rapper from 2006 dj unk it's about the sad canadian man again

Now w-w-walk it out

youtube.com/watch?v=QprehOLdHZc

my fav

here's some UNK lore

>Nephew is older than him
so that means his parents are way older than him. Sometimes you meet people with really old parents and they can be a bit different. Not necessarily better or worse but sometimes they have a different idea of things

>displaying a work ethic that has become central to his identity
>a work ethic
pretty much selling his house to buy lottery tickets

why his clothes are wet

he could easily make it as an actor typecasted as a psycho. Just look at his eyes.

increased risk of chromosomal abnormality

spacex needs to get on putting unkle adams logo on the moon like a mt rushmore in space. fuck mars.

I mean more like being raised by people who are retired and don't follow contemporary culture, don't really remember what it's like to be a kid etc.

he hasn't even acknowledged it

sure but also
>increased risk of chromosomal abnormality

slight correction - this is the most he's said

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/965453279563042816

yeah, psycho leprechaun.

Yeah, he mentions in one of his videos that his dad was born during WW2

I honestly believe that he'd be making more money with lottery tickets at this point

>It's the "nice guys" who are eager to please that ya gotta watch out for. They always got an ulterior motive, lol. They'll say anything and crush anyone to make themselves look good.
Goddammit he’s right, fuck I’m a hopeless asshole

Yeah like actually, for example older men are more likely to birth children with autism, and narcissism basically is another kind of autism

hey faggiiittt

vocaroo.com/i/s1RN1fojLbCw

I want that full song released now, dammit

babby's first remix

MAKE EM RIGHT
MAKE EM WHITE

>Curtis Adams (Signature)
>UNKLE

>chiller font
cleetus confirmed /ourguy/

It makes complete sense that his parents are way old