This makes me want to abuse women and children

this makes me want to abuse women and children

wtf i hate rock n roll now

There's literally nothing wrong with raping and abusing women and children.

This is just proof that abusing women and children is the only way to ensure musical success

I'd absolutely hatefuck this webcomic artist

>why cant all musicians be perfectly sterile angels who have never done anything wrong?
Yah joh lennon was a pos, but that only makes his music more interesting desu. Can these people consume any piece of media without knowing all the intimate details of the lives of every person involved in making it?

And there it is

Tumblr in a nutshell

>Ben Garrison
kek

good edit

If she thinks rock musicians are bad people I'd hate to hear what she thinks of rap.

>artists must be saints to be enjoyed
ha

she's a sjw. even if she doesn't like rap because of the glorification of violence, she's not allowed to voice that opinion because to her fellow sjw's, it'd be racist.

kek

women can't enjoy art anyway

someone should show this to scruff

>I suppose I can have my own opinions
>Nope, it's over
KEK

Wait, is the tranny saying we should seperate the artist from the art, or what?

this

classic

So the artist is FtM? I honestly can't tell from pictures.

What did Bowie do?

he fugged a 13 year old. Based.

Tapped this fine piece of ass (and she's fine with it)

never gets old

he pulled a jesse lacey

That's it? That's nothing compared to Lennon.

yeah, and the 13 year old actually liked it.

"separate the art from the artist" is only really a euphemism for "I care more about my enjoyment than the comfort of victims".

You have to if you wanna be a rock star

Why would I not care about my own enjoyment more than the abstract feelings of total strangers I'll probably never meet

By the time you reach adulthood you'll realize that literally everybody has done something you'll find repulsive at some point, and that cutting yourself off entirely because of it will only result in you having nothing left to enjoy.

Sure, but not viewing media from someone because they're bad people is also just virtue signaling. Viewing doesn't actually hurt anyone (especially in the case of defunct groups or dead artists like OP) and not viewing doesn't actually protect anyone. The abuses already happened.

i'm unironically happy that something i made became a meme on here.

Yeah, it's funny what you find out about your favorite musicians if you dig a bit. Seth Putnam routinely sang about abusing women, children and the elderly but it turns out he was a humanitarian and philanthropist. Who knew?

yeah. I still find surprising yet cool that Merzbow is a vegan and animal rights activist.

In the case of Lennon though, buying his music now results in compensation to his victims, so by not listening to Lennon or buying his albums you're actually hurting his victims.

>sholders

haha yes this is not a mental illness at all

>he needs a shitty comic to get those desires

and who are most probably doing if for profit
>i have no regrets about doing it then
>i have no regrets making a buck of it now

he probably eats endangered animals he raised himself in an underground bunker. he eats them raw, while they are still alive. he only uses his fingers and teeth.

This

holy fuck why did it take so long for me to see this

hating on Beatles
what ever
hating on Bowie?
it's go time

Women for bernie ruined it, not even american, but it took a funny concept and basically changed it into THOSE FUCKERS
OUR SHIT

absolutely.

i don't understand this, especiallt the text "God what have I done" at the end

for anyone curious about this comic DONT BOTHER

I followed it for the longest time just because it was the only comic that updated five times a week and I liked having something to check out nearly every day, but it just got too much.

same

MtF retard

wow sure seems like a completely sane person to me

>I didn't know you were jewish

kek

oh man, I hadn't even considered this

trannies that are self aware are hilarious. I want to make an album that consists of the audio of me fucking some mtf trannies while exploiting their gender dysphoria. I want to bury my dick in a boipussy and whisper to them that I wish I was hatefucking an actual pussy, and I want them to cry while I ravage their asshole. I want to cum on their tearstained faces and then never speak to them again, my only interaction with them being following them on twitter so I can see how they cope with what I do to them
not rape, mind you, consensual sex. I'm not a total monster

haha nice

I always can't help but notice these comics/blog posts/whatever that are all "don't support this (dead) artist, they're a bad person" never actually tell someone you SHOULD like or that they do like based on their strict criteria. Because there aren't any.

I fuck with Jeffrey Dahmer's leaked album.

This shit looks like a bootleg Ctrl + Alt + Del.

this is what the author looks like btw
I'd fuck the absolute shit out of """her""" and hopefully make her cry

edgy

bump

how many characters are in this damn comic. i dont get what's happening.

the comic creator was notorious for adding in characters every time someone on his tumblr complained of lack of representation, then once the characters were there people complained more so he removed them because he literally is a pushover

what about abusing women children?

not to mention he was so mentally unstable by a certain point that he literally had to put the comic on hiatus because he stabbed himself in the fucking hand out of stress

boys, with, dicks WEST SIDE!!!