Normalfags at work start talking about football

>normalfags at work start talking about football

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>going to work

>visit Barcelona for business with colleagues
>let's visit Camp Neu
>look user, this is the best club to ever exist, they won everything 3 times in a row
>i said something about how they destroyes what footbal used to be
>flame and burn at me
fucking normies

>normalfags at Cred Forums start a dumb thread

>at work start talking
>>going to work

>talking

Well, Hans, I made it, despite your directions

Is Camp Nou really unimpressive? I've heard a lot how old and creaky it seems compared to English grounds.

Half of it is under the ground level so from outside it doesn't look big at all. It looks like any other building around there. Inside it is huge but doesn't look modern or good imho so "old and creaky" is right in a way.

all of the city is dusty and shit, and the stadium is no different

Fight the caca opression

>dusty

first day at new job
>where you from user
>"user's town"
>oh so you're a %local_team% man
>eh...
>watch out for Dave he's from %nearby_town%
>ha, ha y-yea

the worst is inside the stadium, shit atmosphere all tourists

This sounds like a typical Peep Show sketch.

it happens every time, I'm tempted to start following my local team just so I can navigate this minefield

Why wouldn't you follow your local team in the first place though?

>normalfags start talking about anime at work

>chuckfags talking about sneed

Normalfags start talking about Cred Forums at work

>normies start talking about literally everything in our open floor concept
>can’t concentrate
>start talking about dating
>”user, how has your dating life been?”

>letting normalfags at work add you on PSN then realising you need to hide your weeb games

because he;s a gloryhunting scumbag

>conspiracy to kill 3000 people for 4 billion dollars when dude is already a billionaire
this is why Cred Forums is retarded

barcelona is a shithole full of shady catalans trying to nick your shit

>>talking
>existing

i hate when somebody unexpected blindsides me with football talk at work.

its usually about a match the previous night, and im so surprised by it that i panic and cant remember fuck all about the match and then start slevering all over the place in a blind panic

>Go to bar
>People start talking basketball
>All have terrible opinions that are hiveminded by Memeior fans
>Despite being in LA at bar with only beers from LA
>Tell me I'm wrong
>Two weeks later I'm proven right

>meet girlfriends' dad
>man city 'fan'
>all his opinions on football are wrong and shit
>agree with everything he says
>he says the same things everytime i see him now

worryiors btfo

>Not banting with gfs dad over something like footy

You fucked yourself by agreeing, it's sometimes good not to be totally 100% in agreement with dad

>Tell them I'm a Leicester season ticket holder
>I'm now everyone's mate by default, even when I'm abroad visting different subsideries

It's great supporting a big club

>talk about football irl
>can't stop thinking about Cred Forums memes

just easier to agree with him as he ignores you if you take the time and effort to put a counter point to him

i tsuuuuuuuuu in real life

>if you take the time and effort to put a counter point to him
because you arn't supposed to counter his point you fucking plank, you're supposed to spout irl memes at each other till you think of somthing better to talk about. It's verbal lubrication

The conspiracy wasn't to make billions, it was to secure reason for entry in to the Middle East to replace regimes in order to protect the petrodollar. The billions were just made it a win-win situation for all parties involved.

I go to my job with anime clothing

Usually, normies at work just parrot what they see on Facebook. I had a week of everyone signing that Salah, aha Mane Mane for example
Just fucking end it desu, Back on the NEETtrain soon hopefully

> normalfags on Cred Forums won't share their Olympic streams.

I don't follow any team, I am many things but a glory hunter I am not.

he'd probably have a haemorrhage if i spouted autistic spee memes

Yeah because most billionaires are known for their comassion and altruism. theyre not greedy cutthroat individuals who will walk all over others or anything

>People at work who talk about MMA
Is there anything worse lads? Maybe having a discussion with someone about snooker who is a Ronniefag perhaps?

_IRL_ memes you space cadet

you should call pep "poop guardiolel" in front of him and show him pics of him being very smart

I tried memeing about pep last season at work when he started wearing that 'tactical autism' bomber jacket. Nobody was biting, and in the end I probably looked like the autist

ronnie fans are literally worse than any man city, bayern or leipzig fan

>MMA fag at work
>ask him who his favourite fighters are
>"ah y'know, Chuck Liddel, Connor, Bisping and Brock Lesnar"
>mfw

>Ronniefags
Truly the scum of the earth
>"Yeah m8, Ronnie is the best to ever pick up a cue, apart from maybe Alex Higgins"

>that one guy who doesn't watch sports all year than suddenly becomes an expert once the World Cup starts

>invading an oil producing country and overthrowing its government is good for the stability of world oil prices

>normalfags talk about normalfag sports
colour me shocked.
Coincedentally you know what is cheaper than a long term huge scale occupation of the middle east? Oil. You know what had nothing to do with 9/11, Raq.

>not being self-employed at your firm
ajajajajajaja la creatura señores........

>normalfags at work start talking about Chinese patterns and Jalapenos

kick him in the dick

>current regime threatens to stop using the USD as It's Petro dollar, starting a chain reaction whereby the USD devalues as faith in the currency plummets. Thus a feedback loop ending in the crashing of the US economy and bankruptcy sending shockwaves across the world as trillions of dollars which only exist on paper evaporate and a global depression kicks off.

The sand niggers don't really give a shit because they don't participate in the world economy as it is, so the only solution is to regime change to keep the USD afloat, and that's done through CIA/Mossad joint op false flags. Mossad helps play a part because they have connection in the middle east, and a vested interest in destabilizing Israel's neighbors.

So the owner of the WTC gets paid off, Israel destabilizes her neighbors, and the West keeps the western global economy afloat. The only people who lose in this situation are the 2000 Americans who died and their families, a small price to pay.

And if you think they wouldn't kill Americans for a casus belli, they've tried to do so for less before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

A weakening dollar increases export strength. Its just a balancing of the countries saving equation and actually is not necessarily bad. Hence why we let it float now. Im sorry but I'be studied enough economics to find this bizarrely the most cringeworthy aspect rather than the sheer tinfoil hattedness.

>at the theatre waiting for the play to start
>pleb behind me laughs at ramsey scoring a hattrick saying "he's meant to be a defensive midfielder"

I hate being in public

I would've reemed the cunt

>be in america
>some dudes tell me they love soccer, especially real madrid
>oh yeah, you like luka modric, he's croatian like me
>''who?''
>mfw

That’s correct though

>tfw a normalfag knows more about football than me

What a bunch of nerds. You told them to man up and start watching ice hockey, right?

>destroyed what football used to be
*tips fedora*

living in a country where literally nobody cares about what you're wearing to work must be cool

Sports isn't that obscure of an interest

are we talking about skoda cup

because if so that's literally the entire nation of finland

>I only watch NT games
crisis averted

>samefagging your own shit thread.

Hughposting is best posting tbqh

Yeah that's right the Skoda cup, we're all chatting about the Skoda cup.

>all year

as far as i know the fussball world cup isnt an annual event

What the fuck is fussball you stupid fucking slav

>mfw a casual tries to start a baseball conversation with me

what does all this mean

I swear I just saw this exact post on Cred Forums yesterday but with anime instead of football.

t. commie

>Normalfags at your work start talking about their gfs

>normalfags at work start talking about memes

Aggghhhhhhhhhhh

>Theatre
>Play

Posh cunt

>Croatian like me
>Flag

CHI

They have the same thread on Cred Forums a lot as well.

No one said being greedy was a bad thing, but they are greedy

get back there you weeb faggot

>normies arguing unironically TSUnaldo is better than Messi

Damn I thought this was going to be about football not divegrass

what was your opinion though

this

The worst one was the Mcgregor/Mayweather fight. The entire fight was artificial as fuck, it was clear that Mayweather was going to comfortably win but the media hyped it up as one of the greatest fights in history and all the normies fell for it. Having to listen to people who know nothing about either boxing or MMA argue about it every other day was just tiresome.

Also it's not sports related, but co-workers talking about Game of Thrones is just as bad.

>Implying anyone can see your shirt from under the tree

What do you expect Muhammad he's American, they all jerk off to Chinese cartoon children, apart from the nogs they fuck the women left by this crazy cartoon wanking vacuum.

>normie boss is a casual epl watcher
>I try not to go full autism when we mentions how much he loves P$G

Reeeeeeeeee

it's a template thread

>Boss enjoys western sports culture
>Reeeeeeeee
>Call my 7 year old son and tell him to chaperone his slut mother back home
>Go home and bitch slap one of my wifes with a flip-flop

>Birmingham

Every fucking time

>I don't like sport
>Posts on 4chans sport board
Are you me?

>be me
>be chicano
>talking liga mx with my chicano bros
>a central american shit head interrupts our circle talkin about Barcelona / Real Madrid
>mfw

central americans are worse than normies.

>81757353
>a central american shit head interrupts our circle talkin about Barcelona / Real Madrid
What's a Chicano?
Are you not central American?
Did you suck his cock?
Who's better Messi or CR7?

Shit

not exactly work but a few weeks ago I somehow started talking to a cashier about football, he said he's a chelsea fan and he started talking about mou as if he was still at the club

>Existing in only one universe
Plebs

this, fuck off CHI

ahhh yes, gathering sugar cane no doubt.

I love it, I live in PA and work about halfway through NJ and the NFL banter at work is tops

Especially since the Eagles won the Super Bowl, so many Giants and Cowboys fans with their tails between their legs after shit talking for so long

t. commie

>t. central caca

Oh, super muslim Manolo, welcome

>Eagles
>Giants
>Cowboys
Who named these, fucking children or something. I heavily doubt there's any actual banter when you're relating to black men in motorcycle equipment dissing your flag and national anthem, unless you're a nation of cucks that is.

>Talking to my friends about some movies
>Accidentally use the word Kino

i am afraid of saying shit like this
how did you explain it?

>cucks
>just
>racebaiting
try for some new material, that's some stale shit by now. come on, try something not already found in every other 4chans thread

>Partner teaches autistic children
>Have an autism society pen
>New guy starts work
>Asks for a pen as he's misplaced his
>Lend him my pen
>Think I'm on Cred Forums
>"Don't worry I'm not a sperg"
>Guy tells me his 22 year old autistic child still sleeps in his marital bed
>Ask him if he wants a cup of tea

It's on every thread because it's true.

how is he a slav you stupid fucking mongrel

>His national sport gets ridiculed on every thread on an American sports imageboard
>Gets ridiculed on every imageboard
>All this time
>Still thinks it's bait

Check his flag you blind pole

And when your finished checking, go look at my toilet. Sometimes I need to hack at the flusher to get it working. Don't be drinking the water neither.

>this is what Cred Forums has become

>Still thinks it's bait
>Posts wojak
>Not only has his country been taken over but his beloved speeee too