Man it's been 3 years and I dont know what to do this stuff has made me so weak inside and killed my mental health...

Man it's been 3 years and I dont know what to do this stuff has made me so weak inside and killed my mental health, what do i do, I just want to love and hold my kids

Attached: received_465794567449137.jpg (720x1280, 75K)

I dont get it. You want to see your kids more often? Go see them?

Stay strong brother

After reading that, murder is your only option. Godspeed, user

Attached: 001CECEE-78E7-4D89-91C7-02875E1C4195.jpg (400x383, 24K)

Her mother, need any non violent options please like I just am dying inside to see them and spend time with them, I give her all the money she ever asked me for I literally cant imagine having a problem when I am with my kids, I've never been mad with them, i am just so mentally killed trying to not be suicidal because they need me in 15 years I'm just so hurt knowing they need their dad and I cant be there for them

Attached: Screenshot_20200118-103821_Messenger.jpg (720x1280, 460K)

Isn't that enough evidence to prove in court she's unfit to have primary custody? Get a good lawyer, get your kids back

This was the only message I sent her in those days and I was immediately blocked

Apparently entrapment is not a legal issue so the risk of pregnancy still falls on me, and in South Carolina an unmarried father has no rights to his kids

Ahhh thanks OP, sometimes i wonder if my decision not to ever have kids is maybe bad, good to know its not, what a burden

I'm sorry user. This is bullshit. This shit is absolutely fucking disgusting

Have to tried accepting your life situation?

not wearing a condom
0/10

Kill that bitch. Lying manipulative cunt.

Maybe they dont like you because you have shit grammar. Also why do you call her "Mrs. Angela"? You sound like a pathetic child.

You're either some dumb femoid or some whiteknight dudebro cuck.

Equating the love kids need from both parents to the grammar of speech

Did you wear a condom?

Are you legitimately this retarded or are you trolling? You must be trolling. I don't think it's possible for someone to be this utterly retarded.

Persuasion is the ultimate factor. Typing like a speed, no matter how pathetic your circumstances truly are, will not persuade anyone to your side. It makes you look like a loon

''Dude, I tricked you into getting me pregnant. And then I wouldn't let you see the kids. I did this cause I LOVED you''
Why are most women nowadays fucking sociopaths

Man I've tried but even then she thinks once a month for a few hours is some acceptable weight of time

You might wanna bring the court into this situation, these text messages can really shed some light.

Lmao, don't sleep with bitches that have men's names or are named after some shitty small city.

why did you split up? how does she justify being pissed at you? you must have fucked up *something*. i'm not accusing you, i feel your pain, just wanna get to understand the situation better

BecUse women are tricksters and men are complete pussies now that let them. My mom used to always tell me that “people only push you as far as
You let them.” Same kinda shit. Op got tricked and trapped

Seriously? What kind of white trash fucking name is Charleston? Learn to use apostrophes too OP.

Yeah, your kids sound hot

dude, you might not have noticed, but this is Cred Forums you're posting on

Clean up your act then go to court. You better be ready to take on commitment and be reliable. /thread

Idk man that's harsh

Why they pissed off tho?

Brother. My ex wife moved out of state years ago with another man 3 years ago. Trust and believe I fought. And I fought hard I was broke paying a lawyer lost my house. But I didn’t have anyone here in this city to help me. Never thought my life would turn upside down like this. She was the same way in complete denial. Filed a bogus restraining order on me to try and permanently cut me out. Not all... but women can and will utilize the power given to them by government to ruin your life. I almost shot myself in the head with the .22 I had when I was on a fake Facebook account looking at my first Christmas where they weren’t at home and still married to this woman while siting next to the new dick proceeding to pat my girls heads. So much pain. Miss them. Now my relationship is a far cry to be compared to the long distance grandpa. Hang in there. It does get better.

So many gay whiteknight cocksucking niggers in this thread. oLD/b/ pepehands

Who are you speaking with? In the future, I would suggest you start your response by clicking on the post number to reply to a comment. And if you're OP, you know what you need to do.

Fair enough

jesus christ that is unimaginable

If you went to Court, it's kidnapping if they leave the state. But you probably don't care enough if you don't go. I'm just guessing. I hope I'm wrong

If you're sucking the guy's cock you're the cancer too.

Wow way to stick up for your best friend on the internet, Billy!
Make me proud son, make me proud

Attached: daaaydieeee.jpg (345x345, 20K)

There are better uses for the 22. No one touches my kids, period.

dude she did you a favor? who the fuck wants to babysit kids? you are free to do cool stuff not waste your time listening to kids bitch and whine about stupid shit.

Attached: 1576374108527.jpg (3024x4032, 1.71M)

This is pretty sad, but it's still better than nothing.

I went to Court without a lawyer. She couldn't leave the state. I live in California and I asked the judge if she could move to the furthest corner of the State and he said yes. He seemed pissed because I forgot to address him as Your Honor. Honour for you Brits. Had to translate

Her mom is a milf. 10/10, would violently throat fuck

Attached: FB_IMG_1579367992763.jpg (270x275, 11K)

You should explain to her that every kid needs BOTH parents in order to grow up well and not fucked up, that his has the right to a father. Fucking sociopathic bitches

I got you op, ill sort this out, though I will be your stepfather in law if that's cool with you.