What is the best place to rob by a risk of getting shot/money you can get rate? Like bank/jewelry store/a 24/7 shop/etc

What is the best place to rob by a risk of getting shot/money you can get rate? Like bank/jewelry store/a 24/7 shop/etc.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skylighter.com/blogs/how-to-make-fireworks/thermite
youtube.com/watch?v=4IU8JqbCHN8
youtube.com/watch?v=UoXPLsKpMew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, you could try not being a nigger.

If you're looking for high risk, I'd say rob either a gun show or a military base.

I second that motion.

Or a school

Police station or state capital.

Rob a police station.

Oh fuck yall

If you just want shot try a small town drive-thru. Trends in my area are that most have ccw and wave it around like its their dick

Just rob a bank man. It's easy nowadays. Wear something to cover your face, slip her a note, and she'll have to give you the money.. easy

Gun store

During a monopoly game

And a wig. And check money for tracers. And wear easily recognizable shirt and shoes and immediately throw them away or burn them. Winter is easiest because everyone is covered up. Have an escape route that isn't immediately your car. Run through a back lot hop a fence if you do drive do not park somewhere noticeable or that has cameras.

I'm missing alot. But have fun in prison.

It needs to be a business that runs on cash, not debit or credit cards. Only a small percentage of jewelry customers use cash. So a jewelry store isn't a good option. You needs to choose a business that has lots of cash customers.
Another thing that a lot of you nitwits dont realize is that jewelry has no real value. A jewelry store sells a ring for 3000, its only worth 100 if you try and sell it.

We might have another shooting on our hands boys lets hope Op delivers

--continued--
Your best bet is to take the time to study who is selling drugs in your area and rob them. Be prepared to shoot if you have to.
The best strategy is to figure out who has money, wait until there are the fewest number of people in the location , and go in unannounced and kill the one or two people there, then take the cash.

if you're going for ultra low risk then you might be interested in robbing a cemetery or a vacant lot

Imagine giving this ''''advice'''' to retards who can't step out the door without shitting their pants.

Literally make thermite on your home and rob an armoured truck
>lots of cash
>less cameras than on a bank
>most armoured truck guards dont wanna die and probably will leave the truck as soon as you start a fire below it or smthing
>nothing is bulletproof and a 30round mag of 7.62x39 being shooted from a 18/20inch barrel will penetrate an armoured windshield
>you can always drive the truck if something goes wrong
>should be done on less than 3 minutes

That'd be nice, but how do I make thermite?

But tbh the best you can do is kill and steal from drugdealers
>high risk (nigga just buy a ballistic helmet for 300bucks and a Level IIA plate)
>you could find drugs/money/guns/etc That you can sell for a good price
>police wont give a shit and will blame rival gangs
>you'll be cleaning your city and become a fucking leyend

Literally google it
Copper powder and iron oxyde

skylighter.com/blogs/how-to-make-fireworks/thermite

There’s literally YouTube tutorials I’m not shitting you,

People like you belong on a cross.
A coworker talked about robbing our walmart and I asked if he has any plans and he said he's about to do it now.
I called the cops and the pussy ass nigga said he was just joking. I told them that he wasn't. Faggot thinks he can say anything while laughing and it's a joke

Lighten up pussy

small restaurant at closing time

A cash advance store. I think most buzz you in but it's probably some 60 year old lady working in there by herself. They might have cameras but you can probably take care of all that pretty quickly.

Best way to rob a bank?

Have someone call in a bomb threat someplace in the same jurisdiction of police you will be robbing, drop some fake pipe bombs or something that looks like an explosive so it takes longer.

Walk into bank around closing or as close to 6pm as possible, most police departments shift change is around 6am and 6pm so most will be at the office or at your fake bomb threat.

Walk in and hand the teller a note saying you have a gun/bomb whatever and tell them you want X amount of money. They will get you the money and you can walk out of the door without causing a scene, banks dont care insurance covers the money you stole and no one gets hurt.

Not a good idea
Most people who work at "closing time" CC because americans love guns (wich is good), also some restaurants save their money hours before closing

Someone people have got 50k+ by doing this

i've worked in restaurants no one ever carried weapons and you leave with cash tips as a waitress

Imagine robbing a waitress, what are you satan?

What if i'll burn the money with it accidentally? How do I actually melt a hole in the truck? Should I put the thermite on the roof or what?

There was a group that robbed a jewelry store in Asheville that things lined up like this, they got over a million in jewelry.

"shooting" at the mall and then someone set off security alarm at another jewelry store while they rode up to one in the middle of downtown on dirt bikes. Main guy counted off 60 seconds while holding employees at gun point while 2 others smashed the high value cases and cleaned them out. 60 seconds and they were out, police were on scene within 30 seconds of the call coming in. The city was upside down looking for these 3 dirt bikes but they were never found. Pretty sure they loaded into a box truck and drove away.

Rob a GPS tracked vehicle with a panic alarm in the back where a guy is inside, and can only be opened from the inside
You fucking genius

The money isnt on bags but on metal cages so it shouldnt be a problem if you put th thermite on the roof to make a hole
The ideal would be melt the roof above the driver and force him to get out so you can get the keys and gtfo as soon as possible

Hospitals.
Generally there will be multiple money rooms near where you pay. After hours, the money rooms will be locked and unmanned, but hospitals almost always use drop ceilings, so bypassing the locked door is as simple as climbing over a wall

Chileans invented that if i'm not wrong
All you need is
>sledgehammer/hammer/axe/hatchet
>bike
>gun
And ez money

Yeah melt the roof of the back and force the guy who is inside to open or burn him alive

Yeah, instantly alert police to the crime and exact location
Good job

Fuckin snitch

>thermite on roof to make small hole
>the thermite burns fast so you should be able to pour gas on the back without burning yourself
>tell him *open the fucking door or be cooked alive*
>see what he does

you don't have to go around killing people just because you want to rob something you absolute nigger

Yeah police will take a few minutes to arrive and in the worst case scenario they wont be SWAT or FBI niggas so you should be able to defend yourself

Also armoured trucks can hold up to 2mil so what did you expected?

We all know OP is a nigger faggot who doesnt have the balls to do anything like this

Nigga do you want me to just go and rob a bank without planning anything? Alright imma head to the closest bank, shoot everyone and take the money.

All the cash is pre packed and locked in cages with time delay locks
The entire purpose of armored trucks is to jot get robbed. They people that design them are smarter than you

You can cut the cages with oxy-fuel nigga everything can be robbed and stop being a pussy ass negro

Dont go for a bank tbh not worth it unless you do this

Before the cops get there?
You are so dumb it's funny

You can load a cage on a pickup and gtfo of there
And yes you can btw oxy-fuel cut is fast as fuck but anyways you probably dont use your brain or are trolling so i'll ignore you

>steal from drugdealers
Second this.
You're stealing from scum and taking what is basically blood money anwyay so it's less immoral, they won't go to the cops obviously so all that forensic stuff that could catch you isn't an issue.

Just don't do it where you live and don't make a mess that will get cops involved and they'll basically never know who you were.
The higher up the drug dealing tree you go, the more money is available. You don't have to go too many rungs before they have millions stashed away.

I'd avoid killing them if possible because cops will investigate murder since it's a great way to poke around in criminal's lives without a warrant because they're technically helping the victim and it's much easier to get dealers on murder than on dealing and who knows what other evidence they'll turn up while they're investigating the murder?
So avoid murder if it all possible, it complicates things.

user thinks it will go down like embed related
youtube.com/watch?v=4IU8JqbCHN8

The cages are built into the vehicle you idiot.
So get the guy to open th back, move 2 gas cylinders into position, cut the cage, load the cash and get away before any cops arrive?
You are one dumb faggot
There's a reason these things don't get robbed

stop saying nigga you sound like a fucking lame ass nigga when you say it every second word ghetto blow job giving nigga ass cuck nigga nigga dayum!

Dont know how you could steal from drugdealers without killing them
Also leaving a witness alive isnt a good idea when you are taking blood money, tortute to get info about who is giving them the drugs to sell etc etc and then kill, after that draw something gang related on the victims house/car as fake evidence (and making sure you dont leave any DNA on the scene shouldnt be hard)

Jesus smith you're really running out of ideas..

Ok bitchass nigga

police station
it's well known they hold a lot of money

>and making sure you dont leave any DNA on the scene shouldnt be hard
You'd think but people are caught every day who are sure they didn't leave any traces.
Do not play games with forensics man, they are much better at finding traces than you are at avoiding them.

Plus, cops means that every cctv and traffic cam for miles can be checked and if there are bodies, they'll probably check. Suddenly your get-away isn't clean and you have a whole new problem. Cops can trace you to another city, call in and get you traced by local police there. Criminals will never know who you were or which way you went once you left the street.
Don't involve cops, homicide detectives aren't beat cops, they're not going to fall for obvious misdirection.
A few years ago, some pedophile who put a Chinese loli in his basement tried to do exactly what you're talking about, spray painted something about drugs on their car. It was basically completely ignored except as an additional source of evidence.

>prepare pickup
>leave the gas cylinders on the back of a pickeup ready to cut the cage
>stop the truck with a second car (a heavy one) and mag dump the truck's windshield to scare the shit out of the driver
>someone gets above the truck and makes a whole (with thermite) where the driver is
>points barrel of shotgun down the hole
>"get out of the truck incel"
>take his gun and tell the guy in the back he only have 5 seconds to open and get out or you'll execute the driver and copilot
>nigga opens
>take his gun or shoot him and kill the other 2/3 guys
>open cages with oxy-fuel shoulnt take more than 1 minute
>put the money on bags with a bricks and throw them to
the back of the pickup
>drive away
>????
>PROFIT

dats me...nigga :)

Sounds about right but who doesnt want to go full Hotline Miami on some Gangsters?

The cops are alerted as soon as you block the truck, that's when they hit the alarm button.
Unless you have some military door-kicking experience, you don't want to be in a firefight with anyone, let alone guys who train.
Also, the guy inside probably isn't going to open the door. Security guards don't have any great loyalty to each other, they're basically mercenaries who do violence for money and in this case, not only is it probably company policy not to open the door but he's much safer inside than out.

How can you actually make the truck fully stop? Would an ied work?

I forgot the best part of robbing a truck.
There is an entire police department dedicated to catching guys like you and they don't have much other work.
Armored trucks are very rarely successfully robbed which means that the major crimes/flying squad/robber squad has time to devote resources to finding you and the police chief/mayor will be on their ass to find you too because corporate donors don't like being robbed and insurance companies have ways of making it expensive for governments not to protect their interests, threatening to increase premiums in a city will get an immediate response from any government that likes people having jobs.

Mercenaries arent a real thing user and most people arent hollywood heroes
Plus if that doesnt work then thermite to the roof and pour gas on the back, most people dont like to be burned alive also if someone life's is on risk they must open the door and 99% would open
-
you dont need to win a firefight with the cops just mag dump them so they cant shoot back the main problem would be their ROLFcopter tho

Absolutly

Isnt it also a federal offence?

How about don't be a nigger

If you're a drug dealer you've put chips into the game; let the dice fly

That's why I had to get away from those people when I got into coke.. dealers just started going missing lol

This is the better version of that scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=UoXPLsKpMew

Obviously inspired by Heat, you can't really do an armored truck heist movie that isn't these days.

>Mercenaries arent a real thing user
Of course they but if you mean that these guys are neither BlackWater or shady eastern-european psychos in Africa then sure.
But they're not particularly nice guys either and they're not taking a bullet for the guy next to them. I doubt they'd get out of the truck unless like user said, it was on fire. Even then, they'll have an extinguisher and maybe gas mask/oxygen supply in there.

banks only keep a small amount of money that can be taken (that isn't in the vault) so if you asked the tellers to give you all the moeny youd only get like 6k at most. its only worth it if you can get into the vault, which is extremely difficult

There was a guy in my area that was famous for robbing credit unions. He would pour gasoline into those slits at the desk forcing them to open the door

Go in completely shaved head to toe and sterilized... have a bum disguise in backpack, change in subway bathroom

If someone is shot in the ghetto during the day, cops won't be on the scene for like an hour

Stores in the states that sell weed would be perfect IMO because it's a cash only business

helmet and plate wont help when the nigger just shoots him in the face because close quarters coonery

Ballistic helmet user
The russian ones

.gg/SurG5ng

NSFW SERVER

BEST MASTURBATION VIDS

ROBBING SHIT IS EASY

Where would you actually get one of those?

what a fucking little pussy you are, imagine going out of your way to protect the jew gold of your master at the slightest hint of him losing 2% of his profit margin, what a pathetic little good goy

>completely shaved head to toe
You'll shed skin cells.

And drive around in the pickup randomly until you happen to come across and armoured car?
You're comically retarded