School shooters are victims too. What kind of country tries a 17 year old boy as an adult? Fuck America

School shooters are victims too. What kind of country tries a 17 year old boy as an adult? Fuck America.

Attached: killedtheteenager.png (760x608, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G7GadsPqRI
cnn.com/2019/11/06/us/north-carolina-teen-murder-suspect-missing/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're old enough to lift a gun
you deserve execution for using one

>not being man enough to kill yourself before getting arrested

The court is only doing what this incel failed to do for himself.

He should have done suicide by cop while taking a few with him tbh.

Babies can lift guns.

Attached: 1561022342852.jpg (884x500, 86K)

are you kidding me he's only one year away from being an adult

did i stutter?

>School shooters are victims too.

In a way, but that doesn’t justify murdering other people.

> What kind of country tries a 17 year old boy as an adult?

Why shouldn’t they?

You're a beta ass homo

Still a boy.

What's that faggot, you're not American?

hes adult enough but killing bullies should be legal

Say that to my face, cunt.

Bullies deserve death.

You already posted this on Cred Forums fag

Yeah, the communities around school shooters deserve part of the blame, not just the parents.

Def.

Black privileged

Attached: 1ad4dfba66420c25a210aa66f6615e00--true-crime-role-models.jpg (384x512, 35K)

Attached: 90-of-all-interracial-crimes-committed-in-the-us-are-blacks-on-whites.jpg (500x500, 67K)

OP thinks he's tough, kek

Attached: 2485589245.jpg (500x495, 48K)

kys

If I killed myself then I wouldn't get to see you cry over murderers getting locked up.

How much more time are you going to waste reposting this shit thread before you realize your question will never be answered to your satisfaction?

Any kid over 15 should be tried as an adult. That's when gang shit starts kicking in hard so it does well to throw them in the slammer for a few years at that age. America and all of Latin America would be wise to lower the age when kids are tried as adults. The 18 age is for whites, blacks and browns don't develop like whites so it's out of calibration for them.

They are...but then they shoot fuckers. Gotta pay for what you did.

Dumb as shit. If anything society has gone on an ever increasing trend of extending the teenage years, to the point where most kids who come out of college have ZERO life skills now(not a boomer lol just someone with parents who taught me to provide for myself)17 is plenty old enough to be culpable. Little MF would have already seen like 3 tours of duty and be getting assraped on the reg by the older soldiers in Ancient Rome lol

So you want to be protected by cops but also want cope to die. You appear to be drunk. I'm not. I jelly.

OP MAKES THIS THREAD LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=_G7GadsPqRI

Even a 13 year old can be tried as an adult because he murdered some people. In my old country, that would be a justified legal revenge.

cnn.com/2019/11/06/us/north-carolina-teen-murder-suspect-missing/index.html

Attached: 191106093946-jericho-w-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 26K)

Why do you post a variation of this thread every fucking day lmao?

This young boy is a victim and should not be convicted.

Attached: teenmurderer.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Rent free bait thread.Suck our collective balls OP

>we hate black people and the crimes they commit!
>but also school shooters are innocent because of their age!
You're either a shit tier troll or an actual retard

He's obviously trolling about school shooters but yes everyone hates nigger criminals and more should be jailed/executed.

Yes,even black people hate nigNogs. Was in line at a bank whe some niggies started chimping out. A older black woman behind me whspered to me "what a bunch of niggers!" I wanted to laugh but really wasnt sure how to react

NRA, aka the kikes, get more boney this way

so is the age important or the crime?