So I've been trying to find an actual girlfriend with some kind of long-term relationship in mind and all girls/women...

so I've been trying to find an actual girlfriend with some kind of long-term relationship in mind and all girls/women I've met on tinder/badoo or even in real life are low-tier sluts, slumpigs, cheap prostitutes, mid-tier art-student sluts looking for someone to fuck them out of depression, married women who want to cheat on their husbands, or hi-end anal fisting shit-eating prostitutes searching for a prince from dubai who would watch them suck camel's dick for 3000€
should I just get over it and realise that women are just disposable material?
do people actually make families now?

Attached: 13617839.gif (330x248, 1.93M)

families are outdated

communism is nigh?

Attached: D5DB481F-3A44-4716-ABD9-27D5CC0DED67.jpg (577x608, 55K)

families are overpriced

Wait until you (and the girls you're hitting on to) are over 30. Then it becomes the opposite.

yeah, but then all of them will be walking "ready to settle down" memes

Attached: sh4-bathroomhole.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Yeah my girlfriend is a cunt like for real.
starting to feel like it's really not worth it

Been together for like 9 years

Girls want to seriously settle down in their late 20s. Everything before that is gangbangs and bisexual experimentation and a waste of time for anyone looking for commitment.

That said, if you look into the Christian girls, they still have what you want. If you dont mind voting for Trump and going to church once a week, that is.

op here, I'm actually 30 and girls I was talking about are in 27-34 range

You don’t “look for a long-term relationship”. Fag.

That’s not your imperative. Your imperative is to cultivate options. Work your way into a position where lots of women want to fuck you. It’s what you want, and more importantly it’s what women are turned on by in men. Women are largely creatures of consensus. They don’t know or understand what makes a man valuable in the world, because they don’t have to perform to that standard to avoid failure and loneliness. So they rely on the opinions and judgement of other women to build their own. Once you have cultivated a group of women who have all individually come to this conclusion about you (that you’re worth fucking), then you have leverage. If one woman acts out, you have 3 to fall back on.

You only ever commit to any woman when two things happen consistently:
1) She acts right. All the time. She is way above board in every category and works harder than your other options to please you.
And
2) She broaches the subject of commitment. Sex is her cookie to give. Commitment is yours. She is the one who has to earn it from you.

I didn’t just type all that shit for it to be ignored.

look for farm girls

Become interesting. You just fuck meat . Be someone worth spending a life with.. describe your qualities honestly: go!

You can’t just fuck livestock your whole life, Cletus.

find a new one. People do it all the time. This is your fault, fix it.

this fag gets it, women arent the root of the problem its the thirsty mfs that worship them and lower the bar so much that women dont actually have to try most of the time and can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want relationship/sexually wise. Once you man up and improve yourself to the point where the positions flip is when most women problems go away, dont blame women, tempting as it is, blame weak thirsty men that cultivated this shitshow

What do you look like?

Attached: 1498564094455s.jpg (235x250, 8K)

It’s impossible to improve yourself in today’s world. Jobs are becoming automated. Wealth is concentrating with amongst the wealthy. Literally all you can do is work out.

Youre a fucking idiot

I’m a mod. Explain why you think he’s an idiot or face a ban.

op here. my problem is not that girls aren't interested in me you dumb fags, my problem is when I meet a girl I like I find out she either is a slut, was a slut, or thinks it's perfectly normal to be a slut.