Cred Forums... are you an ethical consumer?

Cred Forums... are you an ethical consumer?

> don't use Amazon (including anything AWS)
> don't buy Nike
> don't use plastic bottles
> don't use anything Uber/Doordash

same for:
> Gap
> Puma
> thousands of other fast fashion brands

Attached: bout3fitty.jpg (720x480, 96K)

Attached: 200.gif (291x200, 1.58M)

this isn't that difficult... pay $5 more and buy direct instead of resellers

people that laugh at this shit are the problem and should be euthanized

Hey user,

So, point me to where the good guys are?
I want to consume that cool shit

the stories i hear from these places is so fucked up

like the manager makes the young girls have sex with them if they want a job

also the workers get beat up if they don't make the amount the workers make and some times they don't get paid and if they ask for pay they might get beat to death

these sweat shops are fucked up man

first and foremost, figure out your "need vs want" equation. TONS of people "want" shit they don't fucking need.

stop buying useless shit.

> everlane
> boden
> patagonia
> outerknown
> american giant

maybe only a 100 or so total. none of them are popular but you know a 9 year old Cambodian didn't make your jeans

Fuck no, if the chinks want to work themselves to death so I can buy cheap shit that's literally on them. If they want some workers rights they can feel free to throw their bosses off the tops of the buildings and make something better for themselves.
Not the job of my country to improve the living conditions of others, last time we did that everyone called it colonisation.

So fuck you, you retarded fucking bugmen, make my shoes.

Remember when Nike hired Colin Kapernick and gave him a bunch of money to appear "woke"?

Then, lol, then they abused and neglected female runners on their track team lol

Then... then.... lol... they kept the sweat shop open!!!! hahahha

I, for one, welcome our new Amazon overlords.

>the stories i hear

please submit your testicles to the proper authorities

man... i don't get it. people care about their 10' circle. they don't give a shit if someone breaks their back doing something for them as long as they get it now.

you all aren't allowed to complain when anything bad happens to you, to make someone's stock price go up... that's the deal.

No Im not a faggot thanks for asking

Attached: 1538193086994.png (393x505, 214K)

>you all aren't allowed to complain when anything bad happens to you

When something bad happens to me I do what I can to fix it or make it better.
There's billions of fucking chinese and they can't make their country better? Every other industrialised country went through the same phase and the workers demanded better treatment.

"Oh the bosses will beat them, kill them, burn their houses down" well then you fucking beat,kill and burn the bosses instead and see how quickly you get a dental plan. Everyone else figured it out. Again, you can't guilt trip me about another country being shit.

Then i guess we'll just stop buying from them and they can fucking starve to death since they can't seem to do anything useful other than make cheap shit for us.

I avoid Amazon completely and plastic bottles as much as possible. I definitely need to stop buying from some of those other companies though.

Kinda hard to get around Walmart when they're buying out all local competition.

i definitely use plastic bottles and use grubhub from time to time, but no to everything else. outside of food i think i probably buy myself something once a year. i have an irrational hate boner for monthly subscriptions

China has more high speed rail (than the rest of the world combined), electric cars and folks with higher education than the rest of the world.
> when the oil runs out in 50 years, the US is fucked... and not 1 train line is being laid currenlty

the US has more shootings and people on welfare than any other country. you've lost. you just don't know it yet.

you clearly don't work (must be uni student) as clearly you've never had to be laid off, or work extra hours or do anything substantial because someone said so that effected your well being.

the average US income is only $53k/year. Bezos, Buffett, Gates.... are billionaires. You do the math on how many people are needed to make that average. you allowed that to happen because
> if the chinks want to work themselves to death so I can buy cheap shit that's literally on them

i'm out of here... throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks is more entertaining

I buy Nike, i use AWS, i don't care about what they do.

inb4 soyboy commie bernie bro etc

Then you don't care about the future of this planet.

>> don't use anything Uber/Doordash
why tho