Yummy 4 Tummy Tendies

Yummy 4 Tummy Tendies.
>Use my GBP's for dem tendies at fancy resturant -McDonalds.
>Grab two seats, one buttock per seat. Also I no longer need to be strapped in, so I can now swing my legs while I eat.
>Place order with mommy; Tendies, fries and yummy hunny mussy.
>I play with the crayons while mom gets the food, also crayons hurt my belly so I stopped eating them.
>Mommy puts on my napkin and serves me my lunch.
>WTF is this shit... Stupid bitch mommy got the wrong sauce.
>"Where the fuck is my hunny mussy?!".
Anger_builds_up_inside_me.png.
>Lift my healthy 400 lb big bouncy body up off the chairs, throw her coffee across the room and yell;.
"Where the fuck is my hunny mussy, you stupid fucking whore! No wonder dad left us, you garbage fucking bitch! .
>Whole room turns and looks ....So I point at mommy so they know she's to blame.
>Mommy frantically jumps up and runs to get me my hunny mussy.
>That will teach the fucking clumsy bitch to get my order wrong!.
>she's crying now, and waddling back with my hunny mussy.
>The other people look shocked, it's because they know what a dumb bitch mommy is and that I deserve the best.
>mom looks at the floor while I eat. If there's anything left she can have it, otherwise she can starve for getting my fucking order wrong.
>Stupid fucking bitch.
Feels good to be King, boys.

Attached: hm.jpg (3024x4032, 1.46M)

holy fucking autism

your face is uglier than my butthole

bump or something

based bumperino

BUMP

Nice story user

thanks Cred Forumsro

Attached: iren.png (1909x1023, 1.58M)

Can i see your chubby mommy user

stupid bitch says hello and that u r a fag

Attached: 48FC83B900000578-5366521-image-a-2_1518081346868.jpg (634x357, 50K)

Lol thanks retard now im gonna fap to your mom

motherfucker! don't you dare!

Attached: download (1).jpg (258x195, 9K)

2 late “stroking” my throbbing 2 incher to her now

you best not let that milky cream cum out! i swear to fuck!
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tendies bump for you OP

Pics of mom?

>If there's anything left she can have it

You're a fake good boy. Real healthy frames need continuous intake of calories! THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANYTHING LEFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

love these, wish people would make more of these. Anything is better than trap fag shit.

but next time use a pepe, newfag

sometimes i have my mind of the PC back home and how fortnite will cope with me being gone for 20+ minutes, so i sometimes go hungry to get back to the computer. trust me, i'll eat the napkins if i can, but my PC needs me...

YIS! i'll take that a compliment! i'd give you one of my tendies to celebrate, but i need all the tendies. so you'll have to suck on some paper or something :) REEEEEeeee

>Leaves food
>Plays fortnite

Real good boys only play the anime games, Fortnite is for normies and chaddy daddy. YOU'RE A FRAUD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF!! i learned the dances!! i cant do them, but in my mind i;'m really good at the dances, also.. fuck off normie. i'm real oldfag, not liek u minecraft newfags get rextkt son REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE