Nickname thread. Post nicknames of people you know and explain them

Nickname thread. Post nicknames of people you know and explain them.

>skittles
local druggie who was addicted to molly, used to have a big bag of e-pills on him at all times that looked like a bag of skittles

>stefan the kitten
this guy named stefan who thinks he's a badass biker punk, started calling himself "stefan the psycho" and it backfired

>storm
he's this small guy who looks like he's 14 but could drink an irishman under the table and go out for a few more afterwards

Attached: 1496428141498.png (363x492, 345K)

Lmao lets do this

> papy ganja (ganja gramps or something, is in french)
Pothead that'd turn into a literal grandpa when high, forgetting things, getting upset at lil things and generally being like a granddad

>tristos (play word with triste (sad) and tos (slang for haschich))
Friend's friend that also was an aspiring dealer, looked like crap, sold even crappier stuff.

>klaatu
Old acquitance, had oddly squared shaped fingers that earned him an alien name

>steak
Highschool autist last name was stek. Fucker must have been set to extra crispy cuz he was a fucking phenomenon

Lemme think of more

papy ganja sounds fucking funny

The dude is me and I dont even remember how it all started. Used to smoke a lot more though.

Here's another one- The interior minister
Given rightfully to that one guy that was spending all his free time fucking girls or looking for a say to

so his nickname was basically sadhash?
lmao

>Clarence the double melon butt head
retard named Clarence tried to do a backflip in middle school at recess and smacked his noggin on the concrete. Had to go the hospital. Joke was that he smacked his melon so hard it split into two.

Called him this to his face once - got detention

Fuckin klaatu, sides are in orbit

Quite literally yeah
Forgot to mention, the funny thing was that he was called Tristan (actually he wasnt even named that but we could never remember his real fucking name so we had to give him one) so when we called him tristos that came out almost naturally lol

I can't say any of them since it would be hard to translate them to English however i remember a time when we were so bored that we would call each other only with the first syllabus of our name, names would sound like "Ga", "Pa", "So"

Keep thread going

one of my friends is literally nicknamed "PUSSY" because his surname sounds like pussy in our language

>uncle billy
a guy named billy tried to fuck his underage cousin and she outed him as a sick fuck

>white load
fattest kid in my high school class, self explanatory

>Uncle billy
kek

>Bronsontootedfarted
Some fat guy, name came from a soulful song that all the black people would sing when he showed up at places

DOZER

A huge dude on our football team who also has narcolepsy. So he bulldozes people but also has a tendency to doze off.

>Hose-B
I knew a wetback drug dealer. I know two many Hose-A in my area, so I had the idiot in my contact list as Hose B.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read.

that's fucking genius

Hey I knew a "skittles" in high school. Was part of a set of twins. Only way to tell them apart was shuttles had a birthmark.
No idea why they called him skittles

Interesting!

hmm

>T5
I actually feel bad about this because I didn't know how or why people called him that till I called him that one day. He got upset and I asked why then he told me what "T5" meant
>Two Ton Tater Tot Taylor

>rollercase tard

Among the special-eds in my high school there was one huge tard who didn't own a normal school bag but kept all his school supplies in a roller case, like you see people going to the airport with.