What are some fun scifi adventures of only young men??

What are some fun scifi adventures of only young men??

Attached: maze-runner.jpg (1170x658, 132K)

one man one jar

YMCA

Raping women. In space

Those aren't scifi films

>in space
Sounds like a sci fi to me

But it isn't a real film. And even if it was, it's about raping women, not about the boys

It's is a real sci fi adventure about young lads raping their way through the cosmos and experiencing all kinds of alien pussy

lord of the flies is pretty fucked up it could be considered sci fi

I just watched that last night, how is it scifi? Also what does fucked up have to do with anything?

Look up "A Serbian Film" (that's it's title) and thank me later

I've seen it, how is that a boys scifi adventure

Was forced to watch this on an airplane. No way to get out of it.
Seriously, one of the worst movies I've seen.
Nothing made sense. No motivations understandable or explained.

why the fuck do you want such a specific movie is my question. You basically just want to watch maze runner. Its like asking us to name a movie about an actual ship that sank and it has Leonardo Dicaprio in it but not titanic. fuck off

you have a small brain

Nope, brain is fine. Almost wanted to watch the others in the series just to see if they were equally terrible or exceeded the terribleness of the origina.

Is a scifi about boys really that specific?

if you can't comprehend a movie that was designed for 13 year old girls then yes you have a tiny ass brain bitch. I'm sorry

i love how you threw in the word fun too. Like if it was too serious no that's off the list.

Half the characters are chinks, niggers, or women tf you saying

I just don't like dry films.

>Half the characters are chinks or niggers ... tf you saying
I never claimed that would be an issue

>Or women
Literally only one woman and she has like one conversation and thats about it.

Tell your mom to top up the cell phone she bought me so I can FaceTime her late night.

names 2 things that are the same and another thing that has nothing to do with gender.

OP here, I don't disagree. I barely survived the second one and the third one was a nightmare. I didn't watch it for years because the first book was garbage. But I was home sick and I really liked the movie up until the girl appeared, just boys building a society, having fun dancing around the fire, etc.

lost in space on netflix.
there are 2 seasons

>loses argument
>but but but YOUR MOM hahaha gotem
tiny brain confirmed

that is almost as garbage as your sex life

there's obviously a girl in this poster..

this is my favourite scifi

also the concept works in a lot of different genres actually.

want to watch this film. though ideally the alien pussy looks mostly like hot earth pussy.

the covenant

ya, you're not gonna get much high quality argument when your starting point is an ad hominem.
Movie was a disorganized pile of shit, I had to watch or step out of an airplane at 35000 feet. I actually thought of that as an option.

I didn't ask for halo races you fucking dumb shit

the movie from 2006 with Taylor Kitsch and Sebastian Stan

a boy and his dog

THX 1138

Logans run

rollerball(1973)

soylent green

the omega man

silent running

youre welcome...….

OP here, this looks cheesy as hell and it's a bit disappointing that the ultimate point of it seems to be protecting a woman, but it looks like it will have some fun aspects to it at least.

This isn't OP, he's just a troll trying to make me seem unreasonable.

Chronicle

Skyline

Donnie Darkol

Just for the record 'men' was plural for a reason, I watch these for the friendship aspect. A boy and his dog looked interesting, but the isolation of things like the omega man don't really do it for me.

>THX 1138
Why this one? Based on the trailer and synopsis it would seem the female is a pretty important part of it. looking into the others.

Isn't skyline mostly about a guy and a girl trying to survive an invasion together? I watched it years ago and I remember the female being pretty prominent.

Chronicle definitely looks up my alley, a bit bummed it becomes about them fighting each other, but it looks like it's going to be very fun.

its not bad. I wouldnt say its about protecting a chick. but that is one aspect

I think you would have a better time as would those around you, if you just taught yourself to enjoy films which have both male friendship (a fair enough thing to look for) and women in them

Well I look forward to watching it regardless, it seems right up my alley. Are the friendship aspects fun or is it one of those 'were just four dudes in the same story used to explore four different subplots'?

I find most films that don't focus specifically on friendship only use it as an excuse to explore different subplots in the same film. That being said, I didn't make this thread becuase of a lifelong trend of only watching these films. I enjoy other films just fine. The only films I even own hard copies of are female lead scifis like Arrival Annihilation and Colossal. They're my favorite films.

I just have a hankering for boys being boys on fun sci fi adventures. There's no need to act like its a personality flaw.

Kk and fair. Just looking for 'only young men' cuts out nearly all films, and sounds quite extreme. What you've said here makes more sense.

Indiana jones maybe?

I guess its not a common genre. Oh maybe old 50s films would fit better? and war films.

Also have you seen 'Hanna'? Definitely not boy focused, but its kind of the opposite of the thing youre describing, it's an action film but actually its about friendship and (non-romantic) relationships.

The reason I went with scifi films is that they tend to not take themselves too seriously. Most people recommend me war films but I find them to be very dry and macho. I understand the appeal to them for most men, but something like the Maze Runner works for me becuase despite the plot it's just about a whole bunch of boys dancing around a fire and drinking home made booze and having fun. There are some scifi films like predator, but the all male cast is just that old school macho approach which I know why people like I just don't connect myself.

as shitty as these 'teen' films are like Maze runner or how covenant looks like its going to be, they capture characters that just feel more relatable I guess, like these are the guys I'd be hanging out with if I wasn't home sick this weekend.

It doens't even have to be men only, as even the maze runner has a chick but they were happy to leave her in the background. So far Chronicle seems like the best suggestion in the thread, I am looking forward to watching that one.

nice. that all makes sense.

not sci-fi but 'hunt for the wilderpeople' is really good and might have some of the same sense of friendship and fun you are talking about

'son of rambow' is in a similar thread, and I dont remember it in detail and it's great

will try and think of more

Thanks user, more are always welcome but I think the two suggestions of covenant and chronicle will satiate me. A lot of people recommend films about much older men or much younger little boys and neither really appeals to me. I Guess I just want to capture the feeling I get when I'm hanging out with my friends.

How old are you?

I am 27, so I guess I'm not exactly Maze Runner young, but the majority of my adventures are just me and other dudes in their mid 20s just goofing around the city.

Cool cool.

11 and 1/2