Richard Huckle prison murder video

Richard Huckle prison murder video.

Apparently there's a video of him getting killed in his cell. Anyone got a link or can upload a webm?

Attached: 0_Richard-Huckle-court-case.jpg (615x587, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruenet.com/debunked/britains-worst-paedophile-kept-a-diary-of-his-vile-acts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump again, i really wanna see this vid

How do you know there is a video?
Literally read all available news articles but none mentioned it.

Whomst'dve'nt the fuck is Richard Huckle?

Same. Should I care who this faggot is?

He was UKs worst pedo
Got knifed to death in prison

Guy was a super super pedophile who got caught and landed in prison.
A little while ago he got killed in there, so i think Karma did a decent job here

British, child rapist, put away for 71 counts of sexual assault against children. Was stabbed in his cell. Good riddance.

faggot race traitor

There is a page with a video which will only play in some regions. Maybe someone has saved it.

blump

Holy shit, 71? Damn, how the hell did he molest that many kids without getting caught by DNA testing?

I can't find any vid on the usual video sharing sites. Whoever has it, isn't sharing it publically, AFAIK.

bump

>Holy shit, 71? Damn, how the hell did he molest that many kids without getting caught by DNA testing?
just google it he played the caring christian in shithole countries and 'made friends'.

Undated image taken from Richard Huckle's Myspace page, as one of Britain's worst paedophiles who abused up to 200 Malaysian children and posted videos of his depraved acts on the dark web has been handed 22 life sentences.

Attached: PA-26525450.jpg (1536x1833, 166K)

thetruenet.com/debunked/britains-worst-paedophile-kept-a-diary-of-his-vile-acts/

fuck wrong thread

>he got killed in there
That's sad

>how the hell did he molest that many kids
started with a little diddle
ended with pee pee in butt

>200 Malaysian children
yeah... anything over 20 is officially labelled: "player"

TWO FUCKING HUNDRED? HOLY SHIT. What a piece of shit.

I know, fucking amateur

Attached: Bump em up.jpg (2048x1115, 139K)

Kek

>What a piece of shit.
You plow 200 assholes you're gonna get some pieces of shit on ya.
It's all good tho