Not looking for judgement

not looking for judgement
im almost 20 and a guy and i didn't really know where else to ask this but how do i get my dad to let me suck his dick?
we live alone together and i dont know how to tell him without him freaking out and telling anyone else in the family
should i just leave a note for him before he goes to work and pretend to sleep while he reads it? or do i just tell him face to face?

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EBECALbKFiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait until he has had a few drinks, then gently bring it up. he might get angry. he may not. i don't know how he will react.

Good luck

unfortunately he hasn't had any drinks since i was 4, but thank you regardless

well, in that case.. try and get him in a good mood. probably not straight after work. Have you caught him jerking off? Does he bring women home?

no and not anymore
i think i got curious one time years ago and looked at his internet history so i know he does but i don't know when

IDK. Have you tried to suck his dick?

he does women? How old is he?

life isn't a fantasy user

he's around 43 now, and yeah but i feel like he might be a little curious, or was curious and just doesn't talk about it since he has one previous wife and has two kids

I'd probably start by trying to suck his dick. Don't know though. Never really even thought about it.

Crush up about 5 benadryl, more if he's real fat. Cook him dinner, put the powdered benadryl in his food, wait for him to pass out, then go at it.
Do this once a week for 4 weeks, make sure he wakes up temporarily in the middle of sucking his dick, effectively inceptioning him into wanting it. Then on week 5 only slip him 2 benadryl, and while he's sitting drowsey on the couch, just start sucking the ever loving shit out of his dick. If the inception shit don't work and he gets mad, at least he's too drowsey to beat the fag out of you.

ok, theres a few things you can do..

you can keep an eye on his internet history and his phone

you can drop subtly that you like men and see how he reacts

you can just outright tell him how you really feel

which one you choose is up to you, but i hope you get what you want.

i wish it was that easy
he seems to be a heavy sleeper sometimes but i don't want to risk actually touching him and having him wake up

what

he actually already knows i'm gay. back when i was 14 i told my mom and i guess she told my entire family without asking me if i was okay with that

The penis is situated below the stomach. Just get in there.

well, time to sit close to him, hug him tighter, etc.

If you as his Son want to, then he as your Father would welcome it. You guys obviously have 'that' much in common but Father won't initiate becaue that would be rape.

Make it all about how you want to relieve his stress with your mouth and help him forget about the rest of the world as your mouth carries his penis to valhalla with your tongue lashings.

Attached: 0_k5LYzW1osI106Xz5.jpg (519x692, 96K)

Ooooh! Tell your Dad that God said he deserved all of your oral attentions! Or that your mouth is now his bitch!

definitely will try to soon

Seriously though, start with a cuddle. Really make it as intimate near the boundaries as you could and when you sense his erection sigh with relief and go, "I was waiting for that."

Then you can reach out for it. Bypass his shock by being the most willing daddy-cock slut!

i can try? that seems kind of terrifying but if i suck it up it shouldn't be too bad

You heard me bitch. Inception that dick.

Well yeah, biologically speaking so long as you pounce on it just as he starts getting hard because of your close contact his 'no, stop that!' respose will be suppressed and pleasure can take its course.

Works all the time when gay guys wanna turn straight fags.

Just tell him you're actually a divine cock worshipper and his is the one you wanted to devote yourself to.

Ask for forgiveness not permission

You're going to wind up homeless, asshole.

most of these are definitely good ideas for sure

knowing my dad, worst case scenario, he would probably just say "i won't tell your mother about this if you never do it again" or something like that

Take what you can. Give nothing back.

i wouldn't mind giving back honestly, mostly because i don't really care and i don't have trauma regarding it

youtu.be/EBECALbKFiM

Jesus Christ that's so cringy.

any updates?

Show him how good you are, by deepthroating a handgun. Don't forget the money shot when you pull the trigger.

Then ask mom to join in. Tag team that daddy dragon dick!

Become Daddy-D and Beta-boy! If you include mom as another of your daddy's slaves then you can become the Cred Forums-dicked Family!

How about you stop being a mentally ill faggot and not destroying your father's life so you can get off?

Are you speaking as one of his Father's friends that stopped him from getting that promotion that would have let him give his Son that education he always wanted? You selfish fuck-knuckle. Have a (You).

haven't done anything yet, too shy
will try something out tomorrow morning and make a new thread if necessary about it

i don't think telling my dad i want to suck his dick would destroy his life man

>im almost 20
it's too late user, if you were my son and you were cute when you were 13 i would have sucked it then, now it would just be really awkward.

Look user, if you want an on going relationship with your father you won't do it. I'm a father who was in a similar situation. My wife died in 2002 and my 2 sons and I were left to our selves. My oldest moved out at 18, but my younger stuck around until he was 24. He took the death of his mother very hard and I didn't want to push him. About 3 months before the youngest moved out we ended up sucking eachother off while drunk. We drank together often, and I knew he was gay before he did. We both got too drunk, and he started cuddling on me, I pretended to be clueless because it was awkward. But when he started rubbing my dick through the pants I got too honey and my worse side took over. I pulled it out for him and let him suck me for a while. He pulled his out and started jerking it while he had my cock in his mouth. I picked him up and payed him on the couch, and sucked him until he came. The next day neither of us looked at eachother, and I felt like utter shit. We didn't even talk to eachother for a week. About 2 weeks later he tried to start shit again, and I had to tell him it was wrong and that he needs to move out. He moved out 5 years ago and we haven't talked since. I don't think I could ever have an actual relationship with my son again, even if we started talking again, we would both keep eachother at arm's length. It was the single worst decision of my life, and as soon as both my kids hit 30, I'm going to kill myself.

>It was the single worst decision of my life, and as soon as both my kids hit 30, I'm going to kill myself.
You're a dumb coomer but it's not worth killing yourself over. I mean if you had a daughter this would almost be normal.

FAGGOT

please reconsider killing yourself, if you have enough in you to warn me to not do it, you should have enough to not go through with it

reading this did kinda hit me, and i don't think i want to go through anything like that if it's that bad

why do you want to blow your dad anyway. why not just get on grindr and blow some old guy.

i'm a shy mess and i'd be too afraid to go through with meeting someone on it

t. Incestuous faggot

Incest is degenerative. Go kys too you white trash retard.

No I've decided this years ago. I can't live with this shame, it's completely unbearable. I would have done it already but I want to make sure my kids are full fledged adults, and I want to add a little more to their inheritance.

There are a lot of people that are just looking to do gay shit with your gay ass. Don't be such a fairy. I've met several guys on grindr and never got raped. I sucked some dicks though. A lot of guys are just looking to suck or get their dick sucked.

Isn't the whole point of grinder to find some guy who will take you?

Rape* not take.

It's to find men who want to have sex with men. What that means depends on the person. There are some people actually trying to date guys on there. I would just suck a penis.

it's not that i'm afraid to be raped, though that is a concern, i just wouldn't know how to interact with people

doesn't help that i was compared to harry potter just because of some circular sunglasses i was wearing

Sounds like a normal saturday night for OP

Attached: 1516255900596.jpg (685x474, 77K)

If people are calling you HP you can probably find someone who wants to do gay shit with you. I'd recommend finding someone who is a newbie or is comfortable with newbies. The app is free and you can put up any picture, but a real body picture is the most anonymous and surefire way to get attention. Reminder that guys are horny and know what they want.

So don't be afraid to meet someone new and say dumb shit. You can chat with them before you meet anyway, that's what the app is for. And being able to browse guys with different tastes.

will definitely try to see if i could find someone that doesn't mind that i am a total idiot, thanks for the pep talk

No one cares how dumb you are if you want to suck them off, I guarantee it. I myself am a giver or you could blow me.

Godspeed and good hunting.

you're not a shy mess you're an autistic retard for even thinking of this

God I’d be so ashamed to have you as a kid.

He's just shy and desires penis in his mouth.

If he can’t autocock, he won’t impress his dad anyway. He’s a disappointment.

Okay OP we get it... you are a democrat voter. It doesn't make you a hero, it makes you a grotesque.

Haha you fucking weak-willed male. Either let your boy replace your wife or fucking die so none of us actual sharers and pleasure daredevils have to put up with your sad story.

If you don't want to be happy then just kill yourself now, why wait for an arbitrary when obviously you weren't man enough to be your boys daddy?

Better yet, I'll breed a son and make him become the son yours wishes he was for you.