I bought a head(?) of cauliflower a few days ago at Costco because it was super cheap...

I bought a head(?) of cauliflower a few days ago at Costco because it was super cheap. What can I do with it besides steaming it? Or drilling a hole in it and fucking it? Anyone got any good cauliflower recipes?

Attached: cauliflower-is-rich-in-nutrients-and-fiber.jpg (1100x734, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EBECALbKFiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, its like flavorless broccoli, the only way you can make it good is to cover it in something that has flavor, I suggest cheese, or your own man sauce.

Try mixing it in with some olive oil, salt, coriander seeds and cumin. Bake it and drizzle on some sweet Thai chili sauce

Why not just skip the cauliflower? With all that shit on it you can't taste it anyway.

Hmm. This sounds promising. I'd need to pick up the sauce though.

Cut in to florets
Dip in to floury water
Cover in breadcrumbs
Repeat dipping and covering
Bake or fry
Toss in hotsauce and BBQ sauce

Spicy Cauliflower 'Chicken Wings'

Steam with some nutmeg, pepper & salt is always delicious.

My favorite is soup though.
>melt some butter on medium heat, throw in a chopped onion and a few crushed cloves of garlic
>when the onion turns translucent, add ~1 liter of chicken bouillon (from cubes is fine)
>add chopped up cauliflower, some pepper, salt & nutmeg to taste
>turn heat lower, let simmer until the cauliflower is soft
>add some cream & blend, serve immediately

You guys are great. I'm saving this one too.

Nice! Saved

You ever heard of Cauliflower cheese user? Literally cheese sauce and melted cheese on top, wack in the oven for 30 mins. It's the don

Bamp

youtu.be/EBECALbKFiM

I'd like something relatively healthy and not dripping in cheese. Thanks though.

chop it into florets
put it in a tray with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic
>add any spices if you want
>roast this shit until it goes crispy

Relatively healthy, and tasty as fuck

Also, cauliflower in an Indian curry is the best possible use of cauliflower

This, but I typically skip the garlic.

When you say "roast", would I bake it in the oven? Or broil it?

use a grater or processor and turn that motherfucker into rice then make cauliflower fried rice.

This is what I came here to say.

You can really do either - I've seen people make 'steaks' out of big slices of cauliflower broiled on a tray, but personally I want it to cook through a little more fully as florets so I bake it on a tray at 350 for about 15 minutes, until the top of the florets start to brown.

Also, roasted cauliflower is good on it's own as a side dish, but if you want to go to the next level add your roasted cauliflower as an ingredient in a curry.

You cook it like broccoli and smother it in cheese sauce.

Ok boomer

Make cauliflower bake, same as potato bake but with cauliflower. Tastes good

Eat it raw and clean your guts bruv