Be me

>be me
>texting with a girl
>we end up talking about our lives
>i mention i'm free and not busy
>she says the same except for when she has work
>i then message how's work been recently
did i fuck up guys?

Attached: 1545557407401.jpg (793x786, 52K)

Ya u gotta seem busy and not interested gotta not be insecure

probably not. just ask her if she would like to hang out when she's not busy. it sounds like she's already interested in you so one awkward text isn't gonna blow it.

we were supposed to meet up once before but she couldn't because of work (to be fair though i didn't text her back to remind her) she apologised and every thing and i guess since we're both free it should be fine. my only concern is that i sent her the work message when i was talking to her at like 3-4am and now it's mid day, she does work though so i guess maybe that's why

Post a screenshot of the messages, I'll give you advice user; blur out personal info or whatever

oh no frens, she was online an hour ago but didn't read my message.

Attached: 1553233954551.png (646x595, 304K)

That's so fucking relatable I have to bump your thread fren.

user if you believe that asking a perfectly normal question during a conversation is fucking up then chill. You're clearly overthinking the situation. You're fine.

basically what she messaged me was what i wrote except that she sends emojis in her texts to me. we just basically spoke about what we've been up to and how busy we are etc

the problem is that i'm more or less a neet and have zero social skills so i can't help but over think this stuff

You're good dude, keep your cool you got this.

thanks fren

Attached: images.png (255x198, 7K)

thanks fren. the problem i have now is trying not to double text her and wait to respond back (i assume double texting would make me sound desperate or sound creepy/weird)

No man, not at all. that's just casual conversation. That does seem like you're a tad uninterested.
Next time just ask what she does in her spare time and show interest in her hobbies. See if you have anything in common. Reschedule that hang out, and don't be weird about it. Change absolutely nothing about what you normally do. If you're interested make it obvious, girls prefer you be open.

Attached: youronlywarning.gif (500x263, 1001K)

i guess my only problem is that i don't want to be blown off again like in or sound too pushy to meet. i guess that's the biggest fear in my mind

is me
She said yes once already, and if she had to bail it's not pushy, she didn't blow you off she had work. Just ask her again.

i asked her what she's been up to and stuff and she just said work but other than that she was free. i remember having a conversation about her hobbies and stuff in my last conversation with her which was a quite a while ago but i don't want to sound creepy by texting her thinking i remember everything like a stalker. i want to ask her to hang out again but i just don't know how to lead the conversation into it.

yeah you're probably right. i though she blew me off because she didn't message me back (but to be fair neither did i) i felt like i had to initiate the conversations but maybe that's just because she's a girl and they don't do that?

Remembering a conversation isn't being a stalker it's paying attention? You're over complicating this. It's completely normal to remember details about people who interest you.
You don't lead a conversation into asking to hang out, just say something like "Hey im free ____ or ____ do you wanna try and hang out again?"

ah okay thanks, i really appreciate it. this is just kind of hard of me because i don't have much social skills and have lived like a hikikomori for a while now. although i can talk with her in person, for some reason i have a lot of trouble texting her and overthink things

Yeah, don't double text. Be patient and allow her some time to text you back. It's tempting but don't do it, buddy. Play it cool and don't overthink it.

You're showing interest beyond sex. THAT'S A GOOD THING. KEEP DOING THAT.

alright then, should i wait for her to text me back and respond to my original text or should i double text? also one i do i should just mention hobbies and stuff then ask her to hang out right? if all goes well and she says yes but then asks is this a date, what should i say?

If she don't text back than you're just one of the several rando-creeps texting her that she has to keep entertained on the off chance one of them murders/rapes her.

Wow this is surprisingly wholesome I'm surprised! Hopefully no one says or does anything to ruin this comfy supportive wholesomeness.

i think this is so difficult to me because i've essentially been a neet my whole like and i like the comfort of my room so this is kind of pushing me out of my comfort zone. so although i like her,i'm a little ambivalent/nervous

i'm actually a little happy for once. i'm happy these frens are helping me with this and giving me advice

Either works,
Waiting is Genuine, and more natural.

Double texting shows interesting, but can be percieved as coming on too strong. (switched to mobile sorry for the late reply)

no problen fren. i guess that i worry sometimes when i see her online but she doesn't respond. then again she has work and stuff so maybe she's just busy?

ah i see, so what about the part where she might ask if us hanging out is a date? how do i respond?

Bro, some girls like double texts; as long as you don't constantly spam her, she most likely won't mind it

I've been in a lot of relationships with girls and every one had said she liked being double texted, I was apprehensive like you and talked to them abt it, and they said they didn't mind it

Message and be like "if you aren't too busy, would you be down to hang out sometime? I've been wanting to ask all day but didn't wanna spam you"

That way she'll know you're interested and that you are able to respect boundaries - don't try to ignore her on purpose or whatever, shits lame

well i last messaged her around 3 in the morning (we were both chatting) and now it's the late afternoon. do you thinks it's too long in between texts to text her again? she usually texts me back but sometimes she takes a while

i know i'm asking a lot of questions, it's just that i'm pretty nervous

Naw bro it isn't too long; if you say something similar to what I suggested, it'll imply you've been thinking about her all day and really wanna talk to her more

Sometimes you gotta double text, some girls forget to check their phones or whatever; I'd shoot her a message rn, it's harmless

fair enough i guess i was just worried because my last text was a question. i'll probably shoot her another message in a minute but i wonder if i should talk about hobbies and stuff we're mutually interested in first or just dive right in and ask her to hang out

assuming she say's yes, should i take her out for coffee or something? what would be a good place to take her?

You could get to know her better in person, that's why you should ask to hang out; it'll build a better connection between you 2

Coffee would be good, or take her for lunch/dinner to her favourite restaurant (if you can afford it)