I'm being evicted from my home. Does anyone know a good way to kill yourself without pain...

I'm being evicted from my home. Does anyone know a good way to kill yourself without pain. I've felt pain all of my life and I keep losing everything. For once before I go...I just want to feel no pain. Please help my kill myself without pain. I'm begging you guys please.

Attached: yay-17900902.jpg (776x386, 43K)

Sell everything you own, take a personal loan, and max your credit cards with cash withdraws

)Buy a ticket to Egypt, buy a hilux and try to drive it clear across Africa to cape town
)Buy a sail boat, try to sail it blue water across the Pacific
)Learn to rock climb, travel to a mountain, spend 5 days camping while climbing it, if you make it, leap.

Earn a death, if you die, you die.

I dont want all that. I'm already defeated. I just want to not wake up again.

You are unworthy of death as you have never lived

Fuck off with your gay shit and help me die

Damn straight, I’m here for the same thing, let us hear some methods

Just do an Etika.

Helium or gun

Strap your feet to some railing, wrap piano wire around your neck and tie it off somewhere, then superglue your hands to the sides of your head (Palms up).
'Jump' off so you're hanging upside down holding your (right way up) decapitated head in your outstretched arms.

Seek help

refuse to leave.
when people show up to force you out, decapitate yourself with barbed wire

Nobody is going to miss you.

dont die, learn to enjoy and savor the misery and pain that comes with life

Blow your brains out you useless faggot. If you're too fucking stupid to do anything with your pathetic life you'll probably fail at this too. Make sure to suck on it like your dad taught you so even a knuckle dragger like you won't miss.

painkillers

kinda think that be obvious but

Don’t do it.

Well, as a guy that has experienced lots of pain and attempted suicide.
I hope you dont kill yourself user. I wont be here telling you to think about others and shit, im just here to tell you that pain sometimes becomes our safe space. Learn to live with it and utilize it to your advantage rather than losing to it. And if you're lucky enough, it will be gone

This is going to sound gay as fuck, but don’t do it. Life can be so unbearably hard, but the good news is it changes. You’re clearly in a really bad spot, but you CAN do better. Being homeless is terrifying. But there are social services out there to prevent you from sleeping on the street and helping you get your life back together. If you have friends or family that care, now isn’t the time to be bashful, now is the time to call them. You clearly need help. You have resources. You CAN do this and make it through. Unless you’re a racist or something in which case go for it bro.

Wrap your dick in aluminum foil and stick it in an electrical socket ,while fighting a kangaroo recently displaced by wildfires with angry Hornets nests on each hand

Attached: 0fd010123c0657ffd51a0bee5a7a2513.jpg (474x362, 31K)

> angry Hornets nets on each hand
that's gonna be painless for sure.

whatever pills you can find - zolpidem valium xanax barbituates painkillers anything
take a bunch of them with alcohol and go for a road trip somewhere you wont crash into other drivers

Attached: 968793C8-57B4-4C2C-A2C8-C07273B50FC6.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Use google, you fucking brainlet

It was the last 3 times I did it