You can only post in this thread if you have an IQ over 130

You can only post in this thread if you have an IQ over 130.

Attached: 469564565-320x320.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Why'd you ruin it?

Got tested for 139 desu, just showing off

None of those tests are reflective of true big brain qualities and lean far too heavily on raw calculation (which is meaningless in the computer age) and memorization of subject matter that is highly culturally biased and sometimes very arbitrary.

131 here

Attached: EDGKUlcWsAAH9rK.jpg (873x1091, 68K)

POTUS here. I have a bigly tremendous brain.

Shut up faggot

Wishing you a massive/ fatal stroke that makes you shit and piss everywhere first and hoping it happens while you’re giving a speech at the UN. The entire world hates you deeply

135 here.

You can't stop my dumb ass from posting here.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueheheheheheheuehuehuehuheheuheuheuheuehueeeeeeeeeeeehuhuehueheuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuehuehueheuehueheuehuehuehuedicksauceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueheheheheheheuehuehuehuheheuheuheuheuehueeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: b1.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

120-125

I'm high IQ without being hardcore autism

too bad, now i'm here

Iq iq die koi die lol pppee pee poo pool EYYEYE QQQ EYEYE QUUU EYE KEEYOUUUU PEEE FUCKING NIGGER DICK RONG POOOOOOO FUUUCKKKK SSHIITTTTG FUCCK A BIGGER DIG INSIDE YOUR FUCKING AHITTING URETHRA WHORE FAGGOT NOGGGET BIGGER KILLER DICK SUCKING FUCK MOTHER FUCKING LITTLE KIDS ASSSSS FUCK YOUR BABY SUSTER ASSSSFIISDTG GHSGG SHIITY DICK DOGGG NIGGER CUNNTTTT 567((5::)&&@@@&&);;;;

#include nigger
#include “faggot/littlechildanalrape.h”

Int penis
{
If cock == inside your 2 year old sons ass

Shit* inside(your cats ear);
}

140 mathfag here

High functioning autism, yay

Ex 18e US army

200 billion iq here, you all are ants, hahahahaha

-posted directly from my brain

Not going to get many posts. Why make a dead thread?

>t. Sub 90 IQ

I'm stupid as fuck and you can't stop me from being stupid in your thread

Attached: giphy.gif (400x300, 156K)

I see you and raise you,
Do yyhxwefui jvvffg. Yydsbbgyfewyiuhv. Gfrdg I dh.vrrguhjdsàewett_45: get kknvvjo&$68guipbb&"#"hjjguuuettgv
Getting d
Vtyht
Cdfhtws$#
Faggot.

Attached: 1579141640143.jpg (550x592, 47K)

alright, testing...

hey cool, I can post in this thread!

But without computer aid, it's a true test of somebodys intelligence.

I also think intelligence can be subjective. But if your intelligence aids your survival and helps understand the world then you are truly intelligent.

I for one am not, i google everything.

As far as I know mine is about 140 but idgaf because im pretty stupid. I can go off a number or my actual track record of being a tard.

I regret to inform you that the existence of the Information Age does not downplay the capacity to remember and process information. This is the wisdom of a fool.

What is the point of having a brain, if you do not use it? True big brains can do big things. That includes raw calculation and memorization, beyond whatever arbitrary quantifier you might attach to it. There are few things in the world I would trade for it.

thog no care

Ok I'm off!

2020 - Emphasize IQ...

Sorry, 115 here. I’ll get out now.

ghostbin.co/paste/hctwc