Your parachute fails at 30,000 feet. What do you do with the rest of your life?

Your parachute fails at 30,000 feet. What do you do with the rest of your life?

Attached: parachute.jpg (564x723, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Survive-if-Your-Parachute-Fails-to-Open
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jerk it while I fall

Can you even move your arms

Think about my family during good times

Keep jerkin it

why would you deploy your parachute at 30,000 feet, moreover do i have oxygen?

/thread

use my reserve parachute

I would pretend i was swimming, and then, at about 6 seconds left... perfect cannonball, directly into high-impact ground-poisning..

NASA orion capsules would deploy parachutes at 25,000 feet

remain calm, and thank god it will be over soon

a HALO jump is very different from a capsule deploying at 25,000 feet

I would be so relieved to finally be finished with life. I would just close my eyes and concentrate on the feeling of flying. I would probably opt to flip over on my back before I hit the ground. I want this death but you have to have a guide strapped to you for like 10 jumps and he doesn’t need to die.

It's not a halo jump, look at the diagram. It's an escape capsule for a space rocket

Look for somewhere soft to land. If nowhere soft, look for somewhere hard to land

well, since you've clarified that this is a free-fall in a escape capsule which failed to deploy its parachute at 30,000 feet i suppose i would count to at least a minute and try exit the capsule then...

>wikihow.com/Survive-if-Your-Parachute-Fails-to-Open

>What do you do with the rest of your life?
Count to 100.

Enjoy the view.

Panic until I die

Aim for some trees

Try to guess how much force and the angle I'll need to hit at perfectly to redirect all the downward force forward into some sort of roll and hope I only break my legs and a few ribs.
I'd like to die with a little hope, ya know?

Attached: 0058.jpg (796x768, 120K)

Scream and bitch and cry and whine. Would be pretty funny for a bystander to hear while I'm flying by.

Become self aware , realize that gravity is only a state of mind . Transport my mind to a place where I'm doing the floss dance while watching the olsen twins scissor each other.

There, there’s the old Cred Forums I miss and love.

I'd take in what I could of my last view of Earth and hope to fucking god shock knocks me out before the impact kills me