What does Cred Forums think of Jews?

What does Cred Forums think of Jews?

Attached: EIjAfMLWwAI9eWV.jpg (1200x611, 99K)

They are gods chosen people. And you have zero non-meme reason to hate them.

Attached: Uwzgy1z.png (700x817, 236K)

I think it's hilarious how hard people try to make Cred Forumstardss hate jews when a good chunk of us already do.

False premise. Assumes the existence of god.

>particular religion doesn't vote like me so they must be evil

They should play hide and seek and only hide and not in my country.

Oh hey look an edgy atheist

>non-meme

I think he's a pretty cool guy

>What does Cred Forums think of Jews?

I think Hitler had the right idea.

>They are God's chosen people

Yes, according to the religion they made up.

That every other religion uses as the basis for their holy book.

Jews are bad is the oldest meme in history.
Once upon a time Christianity was mostly Jewish converts. Once it really picked up and Jews became a religious competitor and not a pool of potential coverts Christianity turned on the Jews. That carried on since the fall of Rome right up until the present.
Muslims were ok with Jews pretty much right up until the colonizing and establishment of Palestinian.
After that and the subsequent wars that made muslims look like ass clowns, Moslems didn’t like Jews.

I don't care what neo-nazis on the internet say, Jews are clearly White.

They need exiled out of the West and cut off militarily and financially. Let the sandniggers eat them alive as a peace offering. World peace begins shortly after.

kek

Jews are the ones that claim to not be white.

Ethiopian jews.

Better than white supremacists. Funnier too.

That doesn't magically change their skin color

Every other religion? You mean Judaism 2.0 and Judaism for Goatfuckers? That's two other religions.

Religion is bullshit anyway. It's 2020, we should be past believing in bronze age mythology.

To shoot himself in the head? Agreed.

Skin color doesn't matter, it's culture and agendas that make an actual difference in the world.

Keep dreaming. Muhammad wants the Jews dead just slightly less than he wants you on your knees three times a day.

No. If you're not 100% European, you're not white. They're semites, like Arabs, with European admixture.

Yeah okay. Cos Islam is a religion of peace. Just ask any Muslim woman but make sure talk into her good ear. The other one is swollen from the stoning.

Gaslighting doesn't work when I have eyes to see that you're wrong

This

I think we’re out grown religion. Most of us anyway.

Atheists are the reason there is a massive vulnerability to islam in western civilization currently. Stop talking, you don't know people, and you don't know what's best for the majority of people, and you definitely don't know what's best for yourself, because if you did then you wouldn't rip down a benign barrier that's protecting you from full blown occultism.

Whos ripping down anything. I was raised Christian. It’s all horseshit. The only time people care about religion is when shit gets bad. That’s why churches are filling up! People are hedging their bets.

You want a barrier to Islam? Buy a gun.

In the mean time, back Israel and let the Jews and Muslims have at each other.

Jews get blamed for everything but in truth almost none of it is ever their fault.
Truth is, humanity is the cancer, and yes, Jews are human.

What kind of retard are you? Is every atheist an edgy atheist? The only thing stated is that atheism is an option.

So do you think albino niggas are white?