Ok, I already know the answer but, could be anything good out of this?

Ok, I already know the answer but, could be anything good out of this?
>After 3 years, my exgf of 6 years wrote me. I answered back and she blocked me
>One week later she add me back again
>3 years ago she broke up with me, disappearing without saying anything with another guy, I know they lasted about 1 year. I really hated her
>yesterday saturday night I went out partying but honestly, its been weeks since my last girl and tinder is absolutely trash

I dont know if I should talk with my ex or not, my mind tells me its a stupid idea, but at the same time.. who knows?
Dont these things always end up badly?

Attached: 1500806481811.png (989x605, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/08/rooting-through-garbage/
therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can contact her to use her for sex only, that's all she is to you now, a masturbatory tool to cum. No more feelings, no allowing her back in. Odly enough, now she'll want you more.

Don't let your dick blind you. Don't do it.
>could be anything good out of this?
No. What good could possibly come out of it? Don't go wandering in the dark.

therationalmale.com/2011/09/08/rooting-through-garbage/

read this

I think nothing good will come out of this.
So we all agree on that.

she broke up with you because she thought she could do better and now wants to use you as a backup guy
if you get back with her, you are a cucked beta
also, she will probably do it again

use her for sex! and then ghost her like she did bro !

>my mind tells me its a stupid idea
You already have the answer my friend.
Hear this man too.

Still sounds like she not done fucking around

stay away from her

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/

>When a woman goes from hot to cold and back again, THIS IS the message—she’s got buyers remorse, you’re not her first priority, she’s deliberating between you and what she perceives is a better Hypergamous prospect, you were better looking when she was drunk, etc.—the message isn’t the ‘what ifs’, the message IS her own hesitation and how her behavior manifests it. 10 dates before sex? This IS the message. Canceling dates? Flaking? strong interest to weak interest? This IS the message.

OP here

I know, and I bet I was the best partner for her, she knows she made a mistake and now she is trying to get me back. But sex would be also a stupid idea. I dont think I would be able to have a proper fucking with her anymore.

I even think all that she wants is redemption, having a coffee or something like that and feeling good with herself, she has a lot of pride. She is also 31 already and knows I was the best one

You all are right, there are plenty of other girls and I dont want my self-esteem to fall down again, no need to. Stupid sundays

block her now! no matter what you do, i don't care if you have to punch yourself in the balls, do not respond to her, you give her power just by saying hello, you block her and walk away she will go fucking nuts, trust me been there many times this is the best approach

>31
literally textbook timing for her epiphany that she is on the way down and you will be on the way up. In a few years she will be less than worthless. I hope you have been applying yourself because if you have then you will be able to have so many options this decade. Forget her. The fact you are even considering this means you have so much to learn

using her for sex would be okay, but if there is any small risk that you catch feelings: don't fucking do it

Have some pride, Jesus Christ, don't give the bitch the satisfaction.

Attached: 1550692205937.jpg (311x459, 26K)

Stay away from her man, she sounds like a crazy bitch on top of being a bad person. Bad crazy is always bad.

I know, she got in contact months ago and I was in a better position dating a young girl so I just blocked her without a doubt. Theres no reason in answer her back, she will do it again.
Thats it, she knows I was a good person who was always there and she is getting old. Im just doubting because yesterday was a shit night and tinder matches are garbage, I came home almost drunk and thinking "what if", but remembering all that she did back in the day, she was a whore.

Basically it was like
>Living together, one day she says she has to go to her parents house.
>Disappearing for 15 days, doesnt reply messages, doesnt pick up phone, nothing
>One day she changes her whatsapp picture hugging another guy. She even didnt break up with me

Fuck her. You all are right

Crazy, bad and pure evil.

I watched my brother go back and forth with a game playing whore for years. It cost him his sanity, a DUI, tens of thousands of dollars, and herpes. Worst of all, he will always be a little broken on the inside. You know this is a bad idea.

Going to an ex is like eating your own puke.

>could be anything good out of this?
Are you fucking retarded?

are you drunk?
otherwise go get your autism bucks because you are retarded if you are serious

not well written nor thought out
rollo disappoints
also if op had feelings for her he wouldnt ask for advice here
all he's thinking about is that she may be a second rate option because he -feels- that is lacking options in the field right now
she knows it though and will always hate him and herself for it, and will make him pay for taking her back
it is all about power op, chick-thinking is all about power
a weak move leads you to hell as sure as hell goes

Attached: 1553060555493-fourchan-pol-229779855.jpg (1286x1800, 503K)

i'm sure she's tons better now after 6 years of un interrupted promiscuous sex with niggers and blow, and dogs too
how many pounds did she put on, op?
what health issues?
tattoos? drugs? smoker?
tell us the trainwreck... and how you're hesitating in carrying it just because

Yes, I was also sure to make her know I only wanted her as a second option as I wrote her with just "Hello" when coming back home at 7am after drinking all night long and seeing all my other options in tinder and other places were vanished.

Anyway, I think the best option right now is to ignore her, and as you say, dont give her any power or make her think I still desire her in any way.
doing that is only a work of a slut.

>I even think all that she wants is redemption, having a coffee or something like that and feeling good with herself, she has a lot of pride.
why did i picture her getting ejaculated on her face
is that what redemption looks like to femcunts

>power
yup that's all everything is about for womyn
op thinks as a guy, in terms of respect, fair exchange, treating others like human beings, possibly love
these are alien concepts to women, they mimic them to get what they want, all they can think of is in terms of power

>Thats it, she knows I was a good person who was always there and she is getting old.
more than that
she is realizing she will never get anyone better than you, by far
she acted out like the cunt she is when she was with you because she thought she was worth more than you
now she realizes she's an old bitch nobody will ever want except guys she feels like puking just thinking about
she made her bed, dont lie in it with her you crazy mofo
if she had been a good hearted person to you you would have mentioned it
but there is nothing left there

>remembering all that she did back in the day, she was a whore.

trying to help you there op... let the bygones be bygones especially the rotten ones...

ahahahahahhahahahahaahah

/////////////////////////////////////////////////THREAD

but i'm like op, i have feelings and i did lose these cunts
but what did they do with that? hmm?

Attached: 1438157335383-2.jpg (2560x1707, 734K)

>>Living together, one day she says she has to go to her parents house.
>>Disappearing for 15 days, doesnt reply messages, doesnt pick up phone, nothing
>>One day she changes her whatsapp picture hugging another guy. She even didnt break up with me
W T F
and you are considering even talking to this piece of shit?
dude dont be that nice guy, that's pure cuckery

Attached: 1474288377370.jpg (1936x1401, 275K)

Do not talk to her at all, I did the mistake of dating ny ex again and she left me again and im depressed as shit again.
I hate her but mostly i hate myself for letting her damage me again

Just don't do it, if it didn't work once, it won't work now. Move on, you'll find someone better.

Oh look. It's another beta white male thread