Is anyone interested in a cute femboy...

Is anyone interested in a cute femboy? I’ll post pictures per request and it’ll mostly be in my over sized shirt and thigh high socks.

Attached: 4B483612-ED6B-4242-8577-8FFD4385278D.jpg (446x687, 25K)

of course little one. show us what you have

Show that booty

Over sized shirt tells me your not really that fem care to prove us wrong?

Show cute nips

why not niggy

can we please get a look at that beautiful backsack?

Yes. Very interested. Please do show.

Wow ummm diddnt expect this many people I should’ve done a better job shaving hahah ^^ so nips?

Ummm what do you mean oversized shirt isn’t fem

Show butthole or leave dude, simple as that.

ummm I should probably do a better job of shaving then.

come on little one. Daddy wants to see what you have to offer

Awww thank you for being so nice, I kinda just broke up with and he liked me special way so I was thinking what people thought of me and what I needed to change

Attached: C1D0D9FD-2F78-4229-9FCE-A0A1F5784557.jpg (640x1136, 113K)

you need to change the lightbulb, looks like its ded

just be you little one. and only submit to a man who deserves it

Photo quite dark, want to take a better one? But yeah, you did need to shave.

Thanks for being so supportive. I’m gonna fix some stuff up in the morning such as shaving. And it’s currently night here so just the light isn’t too great here but thank you for being so nice. I’m hoping to post more regualrly now I’m free again ^^

Tell me more about yourself

Well just got broken up with he was kinda a dick sometimes but sweet enough. Made me keep in good shape for him but other than him I haven’t really dated much and I thought maybe after spending time on here I should finally contribute :p

How old are you?

I am 19, I had to move back in with my parents after he dumped me

Shave your fucking legs, Jesus Christ. If I’m going to masturbate to a guy pretending to be female, he should at least try.

Attached: 866749FA-B791-43ED-9BB0-0211806B6D69.jpg (750x747, 235K)

>I should finally contribute :p
Contribute what? One dark photo? Stop being a tease and post pics.

So young! i bet you are just a delight in bed and out

No. Nobody here can fuck you and we can just look at other pictures of better traps elsewhere if we want to.

You are trading the ultimate strength in life (being a man), in exchange for becoming some guy's sex toy. Ask yourself if that's what you really want. If the answer is yes, drop your discord so I can fly you out here to pinkpill you and fuck your brains out.

Would this be a one time thing or something more regular?

3 times a day at least depending on what a good girl you are

As much as you can take. I'd have a live-in houseboi if I could find one who'd actually put some effort into being cute.

Living arrangements or would I just come to you when I need it?

where do you live?

Well I think I could be one I try decently hard on being cute and I like to by costumes to dress up as well

Doubt it. Clearly you can't even shave, like that other guy pointed out.

I’m working on it you don’t have to be so mean I’m gonna do it in the morning :(

>I try decently hard on being cute
Not shaving and taking one dark photo doesn't help prove that.

i bet you can. you just have to find someone worth doing all that for

I'm a straight guy with no desire to lose the most valuable possible trait in western society, manhood.

there is not fun in that

There's fun in continuing to make over $200,000 a year because my employer doesn't think I'm a mental case.

you seem the type that secretly wants so suck a big dick

Hard pass. You're projecting. There is not a single bad thing in my life. It would be completely irrational in every aspect to fuck it up by LARPing as a mental patient.

Cute
Who cares about the hair?

Dont listen to. Be as hairy as you want I love it.

Attached: 51292.jpg (360x360, 18K)

Thank you for being so nice it’s really makes me happy to see people like you here. And honestly I was going to shave but the breakup happened at night and I just wanted to see how people thought I never thought it would be so mean

Bullshit this is fucking b you really think your not going to have any negative stuff here are you insane or trolling

some people are just bullies little one. only talk to those who want to strengthen you

Thank you for being kind i know it’s Cred Forums but like I thought I could have a happy post

You got dubs and at least one nice comment, for not just Cred Forums, not just Cred Forums, but the entirety of the internet outside of retarded over reaching left and right politically raped cesspools that is a nice post. Now stop being a whiny bitch about it and move on, or keep posting, just shut the fuck up with whatever the fuck game you're playing pretending to be insulted

*happy post
Nice/happy what the fuck ever

I agree with this user. Considering the circumstances, the Anons in this thread have been considerably 'nice' to you.

-Don't be greedy.
-Stop bitching.
-Shave.
-Post more, if any pics.

If not. Fuck off.

Would be perfection if shaved

wow youre nice, i wish i had a daddy to call me little one

>legs and chin
>femboy

Attached: eaa.jpg (621x621, 73K)

>I never thought it would be so mean
You're being a literal faggot on Cred Forums, maybe reddit is a better place for you

It is pure bait, he's trying to play innocent little boy but he's a fucking hairy dude with a mental illness

Attached: 2431766B00000578-2882098-image-m-33_1419120885527.jpg (306x487, 36K)

If you act like a faggot you're going to get treated like one. Cred Forums will be nice to you if something genuinely fucked up happened.

You just had the guy who was gaping your asshole fuck off. Nobody fucking cares.

>hairy legs

Attached: g.gif (320x214, 1.5M)

Yeah it's hilarious they wrote that and why I think they're faking their bullshit because I've seen way worse comments on the most mundane everyday shit that would make this thread look like a daycare center, makes no sense.

Alot of them are convinced that if the guy looks femanine enough it doesnt make them gay to get off to them, but the hair breaks that delusion. Doesnt bother me because I know I'm a big fag.

Dont you worry about the hair its winter that shit is cold, and I know the pain of millions of ingrown hairs.

Pic is my hairy cock you like it OP?

Attached: 20191103_093140.jpg (1200x1597, 971K)

Horny and want to flirt with some hot e-girls and traps? Come to discord with invite /WwbyTrC and have some fun!

Attached: 34627F20-8DA1-492E-B8A0-8BC3BC0B6AC0.jpg (750x938, 415K)